PDA

View Full Version : You nitwits can stop hating me now...

htismaqe
06-16-2006, 02:34 PM
DC IS BACK IN THE LOUNGE!

:D

mlyonsd
06-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Vlad will be along shortly to kiss your ring finger.

JBucc
06-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Now the rest of us hate you

JBucc
06-16-2006, 02:38 PM
I like it though

mlyonsd
06-16-2006, 02:38 PM

ROFL

BucEyedPea
06-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Posted by htismaqe You nitwits can stop hating me now...

I never hated you...don't forget I tried to get you a raise! ROFL :)

htismaqe
06-16-2006, 02:40 PM

ROFL

That is some seriously funny shit!

banyon
06-16-2006, 03:19 PM
All right, LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!! PBJ

memyselfI
06-16-2006, 03:55 PM
But, but, but...

we should be the TOP forum link. :banghead: :cuss:

j/k. Thanks. :p :clap: :clap: :clap:

Adept Havelock
06-16-2006, 04:29 PM
That's fine for the dimwits, but can we halfwits still hate you? :p

Seriously though, thanks for the link.

patteeu
06-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Today we have achieved an amazing victory for all those football fans who also enjoy discussing politics. Today, our drinking fountain has been moved within eyesight of the regular drinking fountain. Tonight let us celebrate our victory, but tomorrow, we must continue our battle and we cannot rest until we have full integration and the opportunity to stand around the same water cooler as those who would slurp up discussions of midget strippers.

;)

P.S. Thanks, htismaqe.

Logical
06-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Parker, sincere thanks. I know there will be some posters that will give the mods shit for even allowing the subforum single active thread to be seen so I appreciate what you have done. I truly believe that minor difference will bring some fresh faces over and that will improve this forum.:clap:

Mr. Laz
06-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Today we have achieved an amazing victory for all those football fans who also enjoy discussing politics. Today, our drinking fountain has been moved within eyesight of the regular drinking fountain. Tonight let us celebrate our victory, but tomorrow, we must continue our battle and we cannot rest until we have full integration and the opportunity to stand around the same water cooler as those who would slurp up discussions of midget strippers.

;)

P.S. Thanks, htismaqe.
ROFL ROFL

Baconeater
06-16-2006, 06:53 PM
It's random political picture time!

memyselfI
06-16-2006, 06:57 PM
It's random political picture time!

OK.

http://www.bartcop.com/gay-flag-quick.jpg

Baconeater
06-16-2006, 07:01 PM
OK.

http://www.bartcop.com/gay-flag-quick.jpg
That's a cartoon, not a picture.

memyselfI
06-16-2006, 07:02 PM
That's a cartoon, not a picture.

I stand corrected.

http://www.bartcop.com/favorite-philo.jpg

the Talking Can
06-16-2006, 07:08 PM
I serious can't thank you enough.

I was never going to complain, but it was unbelievably petty to not have a link in the sub-forum. And as a real, practical matter - it is nice to see what the most recent thread is.

Good stuff. Thanks to you, or who(m)ever is responsible.

Baconeater
06-16-2006, 07:08 PM
I stand corrected.

:eek:

I had to edit the pic out of my reply. ROFL

Mr. Laz
06-16-2006, 07:16 PM
You nitwits can stop hating me now...

:D

like calling us nitwits is gonna make us start hating you LESS.

:p :p

sedated
06-16-2006, 07:24 PM
mmm...still hate you

htismaqe
06-19-2006, 07:49 AM
Parker, sincere thanks. I know there will be some posters that will give the mods shit for even allowing the subforum single active thread to be seen so I appreciate what you have done. I truly believe that minor difference will bring some fresh faces over and that will improve this forum.:clap:

That was my intention. After all, this place is a cesspool. :D

htismaqe
06-19-2006, 07:49 AM
I serious can't thank you enough.

I was never going to complain, but it was unbelievably petty to not have a link in the sub-forum. And as a real, practical matter - it is nice to see what the most recent thread is.

Good stuff. Thanks to you, or who(m)ever is responsible.

It was ALL me. Thank you. Thank you very much.

;)

htismaqe
06-19-2006, 07:50 AM
mmm...still hate you

That's ok. You get a free pass due to your diminished intellectual capactiy. :thumb:

Mr. Laz
06-19-2006, 04:02 PM
It was ALL me. Thank you. Thank you very much.

;)

since you helped move it in the first place i wouldn't pat yourself on the back too much.

bastige

BIG_DADDY
06-19-2006, 04:20 PM

Think? I'll bet it's the same ol same ol.

Logical
06-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Think? I'll bet it's the same ol same ol.Actually we have already seen more crossover than we had for many many months. Not so much new people as people who did not post here when the thread was not shown at the top of the page.

banyon
06-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Actually we have already seen more crossover than we had for many many months. Not so much new people as people who did not post here when the thread was not shown at the top of the page.

Being able to go back and forth with one click seems to make a difference. It'll probably mean more Lounge posts for me (I would guess patteeu also).

Duck Dog
06-20-2006, 07:32 AM
Nitwits? I thought it was nutjobs?

htismaqe
06-20-2006, 07:45 AM
since you helped move it in the first place i wouldn't pat yourself on the back too much.

bastige

That wasn't me, that was Phil. That was ALL Phil.

htismaqe
06-20-2006, 07:46 AM
Actually we have already seen more crossover than we had for many many months. Not so much new people as people who did not post here when the thread was not shown at the top of the page.

I'm doing my part. I've got more posts here than in the Lounge over the last week or so. :D

Mr. Laz
06-22-2006, 12:32 PM
That wasn't me, that was Phil. That was ALL Phil.
big,fat stinky liar .... :p

it may have been moved by phil ... but you were right there badgering those of us trying to stop the move with your normal "you idiot whiners"

i believe you said that you chose the side of moving D.C. because the other side irritated you more. :spock:

but i do think the clincher was when stevie ray told phil that if it wasn't moved he was leaving and not posting anymore.

pretty much sealed the move

go bowe
06-22-2006, 12:43 PM

it may have been moved by phil ... but you were right there badgering those of us trying to stop the move with your normal "you idiot whiners"

i believe you said that you chose the side of moving D.C. because the other side irritated you more. :spock:

but i do think the clincher was when stevie ray told phil that if it wasn't moved he was leaving and not posting anymore.

pretty much sealed the moveis this an accurate characterization of what happened?

or one of your reputed conspiracy theories?

Phobia
06-22-2006, 12:46 PM

Wow. You sure do have some selective memory. The ENTIRE thing was voted on by the community - everything. I created an "ignore DC" feature FOR people like stevie. His problem was solved despite any acrimony against D.C.

I always covered my ass by putting controversial decisions to vote. We all know that. So anybody who "blames" anything on Phil is probably mistaken.

stevieray
06-22-2006, 12:52 PM

If I had that much power, you'd already be gone...;)

go bowe
06-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Wow. You sure do have some selective memory. The ENTIRE thing was voted on by the community - everything. I created an "ignore DC" feature FOR people like stevie. His problem was solved despite any acrimony against D.C.

I always covered my ass by putting controversial decisions to vote. We all know that. So anybody who "blames" anything on Phil is probably mistaken.hold on there, buddy...

i blame my old car breaking down on you...

no particular reason, just couldn't think of anything else to blame on you right now...

go bowe
06-22-2006, 01:05 PM
If I had that much power, you'd already be gone...;)somehow i don't doubt it...

but he'd have to get in line behind meme...

stevieray
06-22-2006, 01:20 PM
somehow i don't doubt it...

but he'd have to get in line behind meme...

Na, I like Jaz. His heart is in the right place, it's his head that I'm worried about..;)

Phobia
06-22-2006, 01:23 PM
You have Jaz and Laz confused. Jaz is retarded and everything but when something is perfectly plausible to 99.98% of the population Jaz finally shuts up and fakes comprehension. Laz is in the .02%, unfortunately.

htismaqe
06-22-2006, 03:29 PM
I always covered my ass by putting controversial decisions to vote. We all know that. So anybody who "blames" anything on Phil is probably mistaken.

Except for me. I'm not mistaken. It's all your fault. :D

Phobia
06-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Except for me. I'm not mistaken. It's all your fault. :D
Judges?

It appears as though the judges will accept your answer. It turns out it was my fault afterall.