View Full Version : get the H out

Wile_E_Coyote
06-17-2006, 06:08 AM
pick one

~only one

StcChief
06-17-2006, 07:06 AM
pick one

~only one Yes. That's what a radio button control does.

I say Hicks but they need him for the depth in rotation, though he loses his start to Hali.

Huard need a vet backup now....

milkman
06-17-2006, 07:32 AM
Yes. That's what a radio button control does.

I say Hicks but they need him for the depth in rotation, though he loses his start to Hali.

Huard need a vet backup now....

Not if that vet is Huard.

NJ Chief Fan
06-17-2006, 10:04 AM
whats gaz done for us lately

just kiddin gaz :)

milkman
06-17-2006, 10:08 AM
whats gaz done for us lately

just kiddin gaz :)

All kidding aside, what HAS Gaz done for us lately?

morphius
06-17-2006, 10:18 AM
Not if that vet is Huard.
EXACTLY!!! A vet QB that sucks and isn't even mobile has nothing on a young guy with potential.

As long as Hicks is a backup, I guess I can be okay with that if it means we have one of the young guys as a backup QB. Plus Huard as second team takes away from the practice time from someone who would could actually use it to improve.

Mr. Laz
06-17-2006, 10:43 AM
i'm torn between hicks and huard

i really don't like huard ... but i figure that none of our backup QB's will be much help this year.

on the other hand, if hicks doesn't make it then that means that Hali has really stepped up.

so i go with Hicks

ck_IN
06-17-2006, 11:04 AM
I'll have to go off the board and pick Sims. He's useless. Always has been and always will be.

el borracho
06-17-2006, 11:50 AM
I'll have to go off the board and pick Sims. He's useless. Always has been and always will be.
You're high. You would rather have Huard at QB and Hicks at DE than to have Sims at DT?!!

ChiefsCountry
06-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Huard sucks, at least Hicks is servicable.

NJ Chief Fan
06-17-2006, 12:52 PM
dump hali...hes a bust

ck_IN
06-17-2006, 01:01 PM
<i>You're high. You would rather have Huard at QB and Hicks at DE than to have Sims at DT?!!</i>

And you obviously haven't been paying attention. Hicks isn't a starter but he's a decent backup. We need a vet backup at QB. If you don't want Huard then fine but he's the vet we have.

Sims on the other hand is a world class bust. He has been since he's been here and may be obsolete due to the DT additions in the offseason.

milkman
06-17-2006, 01:10 PM
<i>You're high. You would rather have Huard at QB and Hicks at DE than to have Sims at DT?!!</i>

And you obviously haven't been paying attention. Hicks isn't a starter but he's a decent backup. We need a vet backup at QB. If you don't want Huard then fine but he's the vet we have.

Sims on the other hand is a world class bust. He has been since he's been here and may be obsolete due to the DT additions in the offseason.

Keeping Huard simply because he's a vet is as moronic as any idea I've ever read here.

If Green goes down to injury, then we're screwed if Huard is the guy that replaces him in the lineup.

If we're going to throw away the season, then we might as well let a kid with future potential come in a learn on the job.

Huard offers nothing.
He's more useless than a paper bag for pissing in.

Rain Man
06-17-2006, 02:06 PM
I have nothing against Huard, but if he's gone, it'll mean that one of the young quarterbacks has really impressed the coaching staff. That would be a good thing.

I don't see either of them being cut, though, not even if Hali turns out to be Liberia's answer to sliced bread.