PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend just moved out

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 02:29 PM
My girlfriend just moved out and took her 35" tv with her :banghead: Now if I want to watch tv in my room it's on a 17". Damn this sucks. Guess it's off to bestbuy or something. LOL, she should have given me the tv as a parting gift ROFL

milkman
06-18-2006, 02:31 PM
What'd you do to gain your freedom?

BigVE
06-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Too bad man, I feel so bad for you...17" Tv's suck!

Frazod
06-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Uh, its JUNE. You've got over two months to get a new one before the season starts.

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 02:35 PM
What'd you do to gain your freedom?

Nothing special, Just my normal happy self. Na, we just decided that it's OK to date, but living together just isn't going to work.

Big Dick Jones
06-18-2006, 02:35 PM
So the inconsiderate bitch left you with a shitty TV and no pussy?

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Uh, its JUNE. You've got over two months to get a new one before the season starts.

I have a 43" down stairs, so I'm not totally screwed. I now this may sound weird, but I prefer to watch tv in my room, so I'm going to have to get a new one. Sounds like a good excuse to make the plunge and get a nice HDTV. :thumb:

I have a really nice armour "sp" and that little tv just looks pathetic in it.

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 02:38 PM

Pretty much :) Too funny

Frazod
06-18-2006, 02:41 PM

Probably didn't even grab him a final beer on the way out, either. ROFL

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Probably didn't even grab him a final beer on the way out, either. ROFL

Hell, I had to help her dad down the stairs with the heavy, awkward son bitch. That's ok though. I got my own beer and will get to drink it all by myself. :toast: In peace and quite to.

Demonpenz
06-18-2006, 02:51 PM
you didn't play football from missouri western did you.

HarryParatestes
06-18-2006, 02:54 PM
You know..women will only tell you that "That's not it!" so many times before they bolt.

Monkeylook4food
06-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Brando feels your pain.

Frazod
06-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Hell, I had to help her dad down the stairs with the heavy, awkward son bitch.
You're a nicer guy than I am; I'd have told the guy to kiss my ass.

The last time a girl moved out on me, I had vacated the apartment while she was packing her shit up. When I came home, all her shit was gone except for the water bed mattress and frame - obviously the mattress hadn't finished draining when she left, but it was drained when I got there. So I poked holes in the bottom of it with a fork. The next day the bitch showed up and took the rest of the bed. I assume that caused a great big water mess wherever she next set it up, but I never heard about it one way or another. Hopefully the leakage made the floor under the bed weaken and collapse, with her on it. F#cking bitch. :#

obviously this relationship did not end well....

Douche Baggins
06-18-2006, 02:56 PM
You're definitely weird. There's nothing wrong with a small TV in the bedroom.

Douche Baggins
06-18-2006, 02:57 PM

Inconsiderate bitch? It was HER TV. I see no problem with what she did. Buy your own goddamn TV.

BucEyedPea
06-18-2006, 02:57 PM
That's what you get for not marrying her! ROFL

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 03:00 PM
You're definitely weird. There's nothing wrong with a small TV in the bedroom.

When your used to at least a 35" and the 17" is sitting in a giant armour "sp".

You still live with your parents, correct? Wait until you get used to better. It's hard going back.

Frazod
06-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Inconsiderate bitch? It was HER TV. I see no problem with what she did. Buy your own goddamn TV.

This is awfully funny coming from a guy who has never had (a) a girlfriend or (b) a job.

Perhaps you should go buy your own goddamn TV and quit watching the one that belongs to your parents.

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 03:02 PM

I have my own 43" big screen down stairs. Not only that, but I'm sure I've purchased a great many more tv's than you have, so shut your pie hole. rochambeau

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 03:03 PM
That's what you get for not marrying her! ROFL

Oh hell no, we would have killed each other.

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 03:05 PM
you didn't play football from missouri western did you.

Um, no. Why do you ask?

Monkeylook4food
06-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Um, no. Why do you ask?
Because that's what your girlfriend told him when she moved into his apartment.

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 03:07 PM
You're a nicer guy than I am; I'd have told the guy to kiss my ass.

The last time a girl moved out on me, I had vacated the apartment while she was packing her shit up. When I came home, all her shit was gone except for the water bed mattress and frame - obviously the mattress hadn't finished draining when she left, but it was drained when I got there. So I poked holes in the bottom of it with a fork. The next day the bitch showed up and took the rest of the bed. I assume that caused a great big water mess wherever she next set it up, but I never heard about it one way or another. Hopefully the leakage made the floor under the bed weaken and collapse, with her on it. F#cking bitch. :#

obviously this relationship did not end well....

I asked her to move out. I'm glad none of my other stuff got damaged ROFL Woman can be vindictive little creatures.

Nice one... poking holes in the bottom of her water bed mattress. Priceless! I like the way you think.

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Because that's what your girlfriend told him when she moved into his apartment.

:spock: Come on man, if your going to bag on me, please make it funny. :harumph:

Demonpenz
06-18-2006, 03:10 PM
I have had a couple girls have run in with their boyfriends that they live with. Some of them have football player boyfriends.

Douche Baggins
06-18-2006, 03:37 PM
This is awfully funny coming from a guy who has never had (a) a girlfriend or (b) a job.

Perhaps you should go buy your own goddamn TV and quit watching the one that belongs to your parents.

ROFL

Wow, you're clueless.

Douche Baggins
06-18-2006, 03:39 PM
I have my own 43" big screen down stairs. Not only that, but I'm sure I've purchased a great many more tv's than you have, so shut your pie hole. rochambeau

I was talking to Big Dick Jones. He's full of shit.

Big Dick Jones
06-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Hahahahahahaha Rep

Braincase
06-18-2006, 04:05 PM
Find a new girlfriend with the snatch fragrance of jasmine, her own pair of season tickets, a HD projector hanging in the media room, and she broke up with her last boyfriend because he hated getting hummers after every Chief's touchdown.

Well, it would get a little embarrassing during home games, I suppose.

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Find a new girlfriend with the snatch fragrance of jasmine, her own pair of season tickets, a HD projector hanging in the media room, and she broke up with her last boyfriend because he hated getting hummers after every Chief's touchdown.

Well, it would get a little embarrassing during home games, I suppose.

From your post too gods ears. :hail:

rad
06-18-2006, 04:59 PM
When your used to at least a 35" and the 17" is sitting in a giant armour "sp".

You still live with your parents, correct? Wait until you get used to better. It's hard going back.

You must mean "armoire"

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 05:04 PM
You must mean "armoire"

yeah, I apologize for my ignorance. I usually refer to it as that really expensive; cool looking thing I put my tv in. :)

Monkeylook4food
06-18-2006, 05:11 PM
:spock: Come on man, if your going to bag on me, please make it funny. :harumph:

I can understand why it wasn't funny to you. Perhaps if somebody with a registration date of Aug 2000 had said it.

R&GHomer
06-18-2006, 05:56 PM
I can understand why it wasn't funny to you. Perhaps if somebody with a registration date of Aug 2000 had said it.

Still wouldn't have been funny. Well, maybe Gaz... Nah not even him. Kind of lame, but yo, that's just me.

Rain Man
06-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Be honest. Which do you miss more, the girl or the TV?

Arguments for girl:

1. Sex sometimes.
2. Cooks sometimes.

TV:

1. Has Cinemax.
2. Has Pizza Hut ads with call-in number.
3. You can make it stop talking when you want.

chiefs4me
06-18-2006, 06:16 PM
The important question here is..Did she take any of your socks with her????????..:D

luv
06-18-2006, 06:17 PM

Arguments for girl:

1. Sex sometimes.
2. Cooks sometimes.

TV:

1. Has Cinemax.
If you had to choose, would you rather have sex sometimes and not have Cinemax, or have Cinemax and not have sex (even sometimes)?

Frazod
06-18-2006, 06:19 PM
ROFL

Wow, you're clueless.

Really? So you're no longer a virginal, slacking dork? Congratulations.

Rain Man
06-18-2006, 06:21 PM
If you had to choose, would you rather have sex sometimes and not have Cinemax, or have Cinemax and not have sex (even sometimes)?

Just to be clear, are we excluding ESPN from the discussion?

luv
06-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Just to be clear, are we excluding ESPN from the discussion?
A smart girl would never even start dating a guy who didn't have ESPN, so, yes, it is excluded.

burt
06-18-2006, 06:26 PM
or have Cinemax and not have sex (even sometimes)?

What...the bitch took his right hand too!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT BITCH!!!

burt
06-18-2006, 06:27 PM

Oh yeah, then it would be WAY funny then..... ROFL

big nasty kcnut
06-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Well go to wal mart get a big ass tv for 700 and enjoy the games in bed. I like watching games in bed too.

stumppy
06-18-2006, 07:11 PM
At least you didn't tell her about the Planet....or did you ?

I've heard that can be a mistake.

Frazod
06-18-2006, 07:12 PM
At least you didn't tell her about the Planet....or did you ?

I've heard that can be a mistake.

Doing it twice can be somewhat troublesome as well, I've heard. ROFL

stumppy
06-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Doing it twice can be somewhat troublesome as well, I've heard. ROFL

Yea, but it's hard to top the entertainment value.

Frazod
06-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Yea, but it's hard to top the entertainment value.

You should charge admission. :D

ChiefsFire
06-18-2006, 08:34 PM
The important question here is..Did she take any of your socks with her????????..:D
woman...

what in the H E double hockey sticks are you talkin about??

SPchief
06-18-2006, 09:16 PM
woman...

Its C4ME

She NEVER knows what she is talking about.

Jesus
06-18-2006, 09:23 PM
My girlfriend just moved out and took her 35" tv with her :banghead: Now if I want to watch tv in my room it's on a 17". Damn this sucks. Guess it's off to bestbuy or something. LOL, she should have given me the tv as a parting gift ROFL

You should have been more sensitive. And taken pursued that "enhanced male" option e-mail you've been getting.

chiefs4me
06-18-2006, 09:39 PM
woman...

ROFL

Spicy McHaggis
06-18-2006, 11:46 PM

I've never had a girlfriend take my socks. And if she did I'd be glad to see her go because it then would be apparent she was some sort of freak.

However, ex-girlfriends are notorious for taking one's hoodies, athletic shorts and the occasional sports jersey. Because God knows that they can't wear their own ****ing clothes around your apartment or better yet, just be naked all the time.

rad
06-18-2006, 11:57 PM
woman...

Maybe she has a foot fetish...

luv
06-19-2006, 12:01 AM
I've never had a girlfriend take my socks. And if she did I'd be glad to see her go because it then would be apparent she was some sort of freak.

However, ex-girlfriends are notorious for taking one's hoodies, athletic shorts and the occasional sports jersey. Because God knows that they can't wear their own ****ing clothes around your apartment or better yet, just be naked all the time.
You just haven't met the right woman.

luv
06-19-2006, 12:02 AM
Maybe she has a foot fetish...
Would that be better or worse than my scat fetish?

rad
06-19-2006, 12:05 AM
Would that be better or worse than my scat fetish?
ROFL
I'm not allowed to joke about that anymore.

luv
06-19-2006, 12:06 AM
ROFL
I'm not allowed to joke about that anymore.
Damn. Can always tell the married ones. Easily trained. :p

rad
06-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Damn. Can always tell the married ones. Somewhat respectful. :p

That sounds better.

luv
06-19-2006, 12:18 AM
That sounds better.
Kudos. Single guys show zero respect.

rad
06-19-2006, 12:21 AM
:hmmm:
That's probably why they're single

luv
06-19-2006, 12:23 AM
:hmmm:
That's probably why they're single
I would say I'm still single due to a low BS tolerence.

luv
06-19-2006, 12:24 AM
I would say I'm still single due to a low BS tolerence.
I would also say I'm tired and wussing out early. 'Night.

Psyko Tek
06-19-2006, 12:51 AM

respect is earned

courtesy is given

why can't people get that right

R&GHomer
06-19-2006, 08:49 AM

Arguments for girl:

1. Sex sometimes.
2. Cooks sometimes.

TV:

1. Has Cinemax.

At this point I'm going to have to say Tv. :) I can always have sex. Seriously, I don't get how folks like GoChiefs have such a hard time with getting some.

R&GHomer
06-19-2006, 08:53 AM
You should have been more sensitive. And taken pursued that "enhanced male" option e-mail you've been getting.

Now wait a minute... I'm sensitive, I let her do my laundry.