PDA

View Full Version : Zarcawi letter and Neil Cavuto make Dems look like the asses that they are!

MarcBulger
06-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Heard this from my father. He told me that a couple Dems werre on Fox (Cavuto's Show) telling him how we are losing the war etc etc you know the same old defeatest rant. When he read a letter that was found in Zarkawi's bombed out home in which Zarkawi was tellinga nother persont hat They (Al-Queda) was losing the war becasue they were running out of volenteers and running out of money. Dad said the Dems just hemmed and hawwed and looked like the asses they are........Gotta love the LEft.....

Bowser
06-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Zarcawi letter and Neil Cavuto make Dems look like the asses that they are!

ROFL

MarcBulger
06-18-2006, 10:17 PM
I have a brother who is Special Forces works with a CAG group military will know who they are. He wrote an e-mail and said things are real stabel there stated that yes there are instances where bombs go off and they kill innocent people but he has just beent here since June 1st. He said more people are getting murdered in California then Iraq.

Bowser
06-18-2006, 10:19 PM
He said more people are getting murdered in California then Iraq.

Yeah, sorry, but you're not going to be able to sell that just yet.

MarcBulger
06-18-2006, 10:23 PM
He said it off the cuff. But when he left he was worried about what kind of sheet he was in, and stated when he got there for the second time (He was witht he 101st Airbourne during the invasion) it was not near the mess he thought...Great news for OUR COUNTRY. I am ashamed that its not great news for the Dems but too freaking bad...

Lake
06-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Please, at least the Dems are smart enough to know that Zarquawi was turned in by his own people and civil war in Iraq is the solution to the problems that we are now stuck in the middle of.

banyon
06-19-2006, 08:56 AM
wow. great thread.

the Talking Can
06-19-2006, 09:14 AM
wow

Logical
06-19-2006, 10:40 AM
Heard this from my father. He told me that a couple Dems werre on Fox (Cavuto's Show) telling him how we are losing the war etc etc you know the same old defeatest rant. When he read a letter that was found in Zarkawi's bombed out home in which Zarkawi was tellinga nother persont hat They (Al-Queda) was losing the war becasue they were running out of volenteers and running out of money. Dad said the Dems just hemmed and hawwed and looked like the asses they are........Gotta love the LEft.....

Seriously, are you in the 5th grade? We sure appreciate hearing your Daddy's opinion.

Braincase
06-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Your dad should have his own show... or maybe he does... lot's of interesting folks on public access.

JBucc
06-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Stoopid ass dems

Amnorix
06-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Hey, welcome back. Haven't seen much of you since Bush's numbers went into the toilet.

Let us know what other opinions Daddy has. Maybe someday we can all be as cool as your Daddy, but I doubt it. Peace out.

John_Locke
06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
I have a brother who is Special Forces works with a CAG group military will know who they are. He wrote an e-mail and said things are real stabel there stated that yes there are instances where bombs go off and they kill innocent people but he has just beent here since June 1st. He said more people are getting murdered in California then Iraq.

he must have been listening to Rush boy then. This is so yesterday's talking points.

the Talking Can
06-19-2006, 12:46 PM

if your brother honestly said that then he is in Special Ed, not Special Forces....