PDA

View Full Version : HELP KC WOLF INTO THE MASCOT HALL OF FAME!

Chiefs Minor Satellite
06-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Dan Meers has done a great job of entertaining the fans. He is one of the most recognizable mascots in the league.

I helped him out, how about some of the other Chiefs fans here?

www.kcchiefs.com/news/200...l_of_fame/ (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2006/06/16/vote_kc_wolf_into_the_mascot_hall_of_fame/)

StcChief
06-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Vote is in. Go KC Wolf

VonneMarie
06-19-2006, 08:22 AM
I would love to... if the page would load up! :cuss:

FAX
06-19-2006, 08:37 AM
This gives me a good idea for a murder mystery novel.

We have a serial killer who is killing people in a serialistic fashion. But, it turns out that everyone he is killing is actually also a mascot person. And, it turns out that they each are animal mascots.

Our protagonist detective and his partner find this out somehow, but they can't tell which mascot person is going to be next. No pattern, see?

But, in fact, there is a pattern. And, if they only knew it, they could catch the killer guy.

This would be a good plot, I think.

FAX

Brock
06-19-2006, 10:30 AM
I hate KC Wolf. So should you.

ChiTown
06-19-2006, 10:35 AM
I hate KC Wolf. So should you.

ROFL

Demonpenz
06-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Kc wolf was another bad pick by carl

HC_Chief
06-19-2006, 11:02 AM
no

Reerun_KC
06-19-2006, 11:13 AM
I thought it was a giant mouse or rat or something.
Wolf? If you say so.....

J Diddy
06-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Wolf? If you say so.....

You must not be a chiefs fan or a retard?

greg63
06-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Link won't load; so I must abstain.

J Diddy
06-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Link won't load; so I must abstain.

Hey if you won't vote you have no right to complain about the outcome.

Mile High Mania
06-19-2006, 12:01 PM
I know this has been stated before, but I'm forgetting... what exactly is the link between the Kansas City Chiefs and a Wolf as the mascot?

stevieray
06-19-2006, 12:04 PM
I know this has been stated before, but I'm forgetting... what exactly is the link between the Kansas City Chiefs and a Wolf as the mascot?

Wolfpack

JBucc
06-19-2006, 12:08 PM
The olny thing stupider than mascots is a mascot hall of fame.

Chiefs Minor Satellite
06-19-2006, 12:13 PM
If you want to vote you can go to:

www.kcchiefs.com (http://www.kcchiefs.com) and click What's New.

Ebolapox
06-19-2006, 12:31 PM
no. I won't vote in a gigantic raccoon

cdcox
06-19-2006, 12:46 PM
I'm with Brock.

Red and white plush reminds me of Santa Claus.

Warpaint. Now that was a real mascot.

Chiefs Minor Satellite
06-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Political pressure caused Warpaint to be retired as well as the outrage when the Chiefs first used the Running Indian logo.

I guess if you are young you don't remember that part of the Chiefs history.

KC Wolf is part of the Chiefs, like it or not. Getting him added to the Mascot HOF is good for KC and for the Chiefs.

If you don't like KC Wolf, do it for the team. If you don't like the team, what are you doing here?

Brock
06-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Political pressure caused Warpaint to be retired as well as the outrage when the Chiefs first used the Running Indian logo.

I guess if you are young you don't remember that part of the Chiefs history.

KC Wolf is part of the Chiefs, like it or not. Getting him added to the Mascot HOF is good for KC and for the Chiefs.

If you don't like KC Wolf, do it for the team. If you don't like the team, what are you doing here?

You're beginning to sound eerily familiar.

Ebolapox
06-19-2006, 12:59 PM
DON'T QUESTION MY FANDOM!!!11!1!... heh

Monkeylook4food
06-19-2006, 01:09 PM

The Chiefs never "used" the running indian as a logo, FWIW. They've always used the Arrowhead.

Logical
06-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Nothing against Dan but I detest that Rat looking thing. Sorry I cannot vote for the mascot even with my homer glasses on. I must say the other choices are equally unworthy.

MOhillbilly
06-19-2006, 01:38 PM
give me a badass indian or a badass horse.

the rat thing kinda creeps me out.

and thats sayin something.

Reerun_KC
06-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Nothing against Dan but I detest that Rat looking thing. Sorry I cannot vote for the mascot even with my homer glasses on. I must say the other choices are equally unworthy.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
Wolf? If you say so.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said the same thing and this is what I got in response.

You must not be a chiefs fan or a retard? By JDiddy, JDaddy, PDiddy, or whatever he is calling himself these days....

J Diddy
06-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
Wolf? If you say so.....

I said the same thing and this is what I got in response.

You must not be a chiefs fan or a retard? By JDiddy, JDaddy, PDiddy, or whatever he is calling himself these days....

You can just call me daddy.

J Diddy
06-19-2006, 01:57 PM

The funniest thing I ever saw I was at the Chiefs Bears game a couple of years back. Good seats, endzone 8 rows off the field. Had the misfortune of being seated behind the most obnoxious loudest and clueless giant fat lady that I ever met.

Kc wolf starts zinging twinkies at the stands and caught this lady right between the eyes. Dropped like a sack of potatoes, glasses flew into the visitors tunnel.

He's been my hero ever since.

Reerun_KC
06-19-2006, 02:33 PM
You can just call me daddy.

Dad is that really you? Finally after all these years!

Btw, I am attending school and working towards my Airline Transport Pilot Licences. I need another 20K to finish up my Commerical Pilots Licences...

Can you help your Long lost son out?

PS: did you give her mouth to mouth?

BIG_DADDY
06-19-2006, 02:39 PM
The only mascot I really like is the Georgia Bulldog

J Diddy
06-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Dad is that really you? Finally after all these years!

Btw, I am attending school and working towards my Airline Transport Pilot Licences. I need another 20K to finish up my Commerical Pilots Licences...

Can you help your Long lost son out?

PS: did you give her mouth to mouth?

Sure let me write you a check for that.

Of course I did, how many opportunities does one have to stick his tongue down the throat of an obnoxious, unconscious old bag.

Reerun_KC
06-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Sure let me write you a check for that.

Of course I did, how many opportunities does one have to stick his tongue down the throat of an obnoxious, unconscious old bag.

Wrong, So very wrong!!!!!!!

MOhillbilly
06-19-2006, 03:05 PM
The only mascot I really like is the Georgia Bulldog

USC has a cool one

BIG_DADDY
06-19-2006, 03:27 PM
That's a mascot.

ENDelt260
06-19-2006, 05:21 PM
You'd think there'd be some sort of policy preventing the selection of that username.

J Diddy
06-19-2006, 05:25 PM
You'd think there'd be some sort of policy preventing the selection of that username.

yep you should ban em

Chiefs Minor Satellite
06-19-2006, 05:39 PM
The Chiefs never "used" the running indian as a logo, FWIW. They've always used the Arrowhead.

You may be right about the Helmet, but read the attachment.

CHENZ A!
06-19-2006, 05:47 PM
give me a badass indian or a badass horse.

the rat thing kinda creeps me out.

and thats sayin something.

Never, ever, ever, should we have a horse for a mascot. too close to a donkey. :shake:

Warpaint wasn't the mascot, it was just the fat drunk guy's ride to raise hell after we scored.

FAX
06-19-2006, 05:50 PM
I think our mascot should be a big ATM machine saying, "Sorry. Unable to complete transaction."

FAX