PDA

View Full Version : North Korea weaponsite images. US activates antimissile defenses.

chief2000
06-20-2006, 01:47 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/06/20/nkorea.missile.reut/index.html
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/dprk/no_dong-imagery.htm

If they shoot their rocket near our border then watchout.

noa
06-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Fox News says we should attack North Korea to boost the stock market. Its on now!

chagrin
06-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Nobody really believes North Korea is going to attack America, right?

Ultra Peanut
06-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Like they have enough money to even pretend to think of doing that.

Rain Man
06-20-2006, 02:05 PM

If we get another Bering land bridge, they're only a two-day drive away from Nome, Alaska. Are you willing to risk that?

noa
06-20-2006, 02:06 PM
I say we send Team America to kick some North Korean a$$!

Dunit35
06-20-2006, 02:08 PM

America...**** yeah....

Tribal Warfare
06-20-2006, 02:09 PM

China would bitch slap Kim Jong'ill before that would occur

Dunit35
06-20-2006, 02:12 PM

Kim Jong Ill: Do you know how F***ing busy I am right now!

chagrin
06-20-2006, 02:15 PM
If we get another Bering land bridge, they're only a two-day drive away from Nome, Alaska. Are you willing to risk that?

I am referring specifically to this "missle" thing going around, it's time specific Rain, geesh!

Calcountry
06-20-2006, 02:36 PM
If we get another Bering land bridge, they're only a two-day drive away from Nome, Alaska. Are you willing to risk that?You should do a poll.

Calcountry
06-20-2006, 02:37 PM
Kim Jong Ill: Do you know how F***ing busy I am right now!He wants to try out his long dong missile.

Monkeylook4food
06-20-2006, 02:39 PM
I doubt they're really working up a missile. I'll bet Kim Jong is getting ready to tee off with his Super-Duper-Biggest Bertha driver. I heard he's a highly skilled golfer.

Rausch
06-20-2006, 03:06 PM

China needs another 15-20 years before they'll be ready to kick-start WWIII...

htismaqe
06-20-2006, 03:12 PM
China needs another 15-20 years before they'll be ready to kick-start WWIII...

China is fully capable NOW. N. Korea is a puppet state of China...they better get permission before they do anything.

ChiefaRoo
06-20-2006, 03:16 PM
If that missile gets close to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam or comes towards the mainland USA we should shoot it down if we can. I doubt the NK's would be dumb enough to aim it at us. The best thing for them would be to not launch it.

If they were dumb enough to aim it at us (with or without a warhead) then things could get serious very fast.

They know our subs are there and we could have our missiles back on their launch site within 10 minutes of their launch (conventional or specials).

This is a classic hand of high stakes geo-politics with that crazy little bastage in NK sitting at the table.

HemiEd
06-20-2006, 03:42 PM

We did it once and can do it again.

ChiefaRoo
06-20-2006, 03:49 PM
We did it once and can do it again.

[Song] America, **** yeah! Comin' again to save the mother****ing day, yeah! / America, **** yeah! Freedom is the only way, yeah! / Terrorists, your game is through, 'cause now you have to answer to / America, **** yeah! So lick my butt and suck on my balls! / America, **** yeah! What you gonna do when we come for you now!

ROFL

MOhillbilly
06-20-2006, 03:54 PM
America should kill all Asians.

Im not joking.ok yeah i am, but i still think a mass majority of muslims shoudle get the AX.

ok im jokin about that.............but not really.

Adept Havelock
06-20-2006, 04:25 PM

Im not joking.ok yeah i am, but i still think a mass majority of muslims shoudle get the AX.

Yeah, MOhillbilly, we know you are a racist. You've proved it before. I.E. in reference to the inhabitants of the Middle East:
Who cares - kill em all. shady****ers everyone of em.

thats not just popin off at the lip - i mean it.
What's next, Kill everyone who's not a WASP? Or just everybody who presumes to disagree with you?

:rolleyes:

Mr. Laz
06-20-2006, 04:30 PM
not if it served China's interest

listopencil
06-20-2006, 04:34 PM
not if it served China's interest

It wouldn't serve China's interests for Kim to give us a reason to invade and establish another presence in that part of the world.

ChiefaRoo
06-20-2006, 04:35 PM

Ummm, no we shouldn't. Just because their governent(s) are completely fooked up doesn't mean they deserve to die.

We need to get away from demonizing people just because they don't look like us or because their culture is different. Now if they want to attack us or intimidate us into changing our way of life that's a different story altogether.

Rausch
06-20-2006, 04:49 PM
China is fully capable NOW. N. Korea is a puppet state of China...they better get permission before they do anything.

Sure, but if I'm China I A) Wait until other nations unfriendly to the US like Iran have a few nukes or B) Wait until the US has to invade Iran or some other ME country and we're spread so thin it's pathetc.

Besides, very few people right now would take kindly to the idea of jumping into another ME $#ithole, even if it were to help Israel. And if China does come at us with 3 billion screaming Jackie Chans nuking them might not be the best idea. Good luck convincing Russia those missles heading their way aren't meant for them and that the fallout isn't anything to worry about. Thinking about it, nuking China might piss off the Ruskies enough to push them to the other team... :hmmm:

Rausch
06-20-2006, 04:51 PM

Why?

There aren't any frogs in Asia...

ChiefaRoo
06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
We'll never invade NK with troops. We'll leave them alone as long as they don't develop nukes and/or ICBM's. If they do build these weapons then we may be forced to bomb them until there's nothing left but bouncing rubble. If we wait and see what happens we may have to trade Honolulu or Seattle for Pyonyang.

NOTE: By bombing them I mean all of their military assets. I'm not saying we should target population centers. Now if there is a military target that is vital in a city then a smart bomb should take it out.

dtebbe
06-20-2006, 05:16 PM
I think it would be funny to blow it up with a cruise missle when it is about 20' off the ground. How's that for an anti-missle defense system?

DT

MOhillbilly
06-21-2006, 06:40 AM
Why?

There aren't any frogs in Asia...
:)haha you gotta highlight my post.

sieg hiel 14 words 88.

ROFL

EDIT-KILL WHITEY

jidar
06-21-2006, 06:45 AM

hahahha. jesus christ.

Lzen
06-21-2006, 07:23 AM
[Song] America, **** yeah! Comin' again to save the mother****ing day, yeah! / America, **** yeah! Freedom is the only way, yeah! / Terrorists, your game is through, 'cause now you have to answer to / America, **** yeah! So lick my butt and suck on my balls! / America, **** yeah! What you gonna do when we come for you now!

ROFL

OMG!! ROFL I just saw that movie for the first time about a month ago. That song was hilarious.