PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarding Bulldog Video

BIG_DADDY
06-21-2006, 10:06 AM
I have seen one before but I was not sure where. I went through the archives and came up with nothing here. This sight has many movie clips. The one at Venice beach rocks.

http://www.skateboardingbulldog.com/

Dartgod
06-21-2006, 10:41 AM
That's freakin' awesome. I wonder how many times he's scored some pooty-tang because of that dog?

Thanks for the link.

Moooo
06-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Did he just pull off a kickflip mctwist!?!

Moooo

BIG_DADDY
06-21-2006, 11:14 AM
That's freakin' awesome. I wonder how many times he's scored some pooty-tang because of that dog?

Thanks for the link.

I am sure plenty. Nothing pulls them in like English Bullies especially when they can do that. Me favorite is when he knocks the garbage can down the hill and then checks it out before going oh well and grabbing his board and heading on down the beach.

Saulbadguy
06-21-2006, 11:16 AM
They should ban bulldogs from skating on skate boards.

MOhillbilly
06-21-2006, 11:20 AM
i thought that would be gay,but its some of the funniest shit ive ever seen.

BIG_DADDY
06-21-2006, 12:09 PM
They should ban bulldogs from skating on skate boards.

Actually as goofy as you may have thought that sounded it's not unrealistic. The English Bulldog was one of the 22 breeds banned at some place in the country last time I checked. If you look at all of the video's they have to keep a leash on him in some of the places they filmed. Absolutely friggen ridiculous. What kind of cowards are we becoming when people are scared of everything that is outside of their hermetically sealed houses?

BIG_DADDY
06-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Bump for night crue because THESE VIDEOS RULE!!!!

WilliamTheIrish
06-21-2006, 05:30 PM
That shiot was top shelf.

I'm still laughing.

Calcountry
06-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Actually as goofy as you may have thought that sounded it's not unrealistic. The English Bulldog was one of the 22 breeds banned at some place in the country last time I checked. If you look at all of the video's they have to keep a leash on him in some of the places they filmed. Absolutely friggen ridiculous. What kind of cowards are we becoming when people are scared of everything that is outside of their hermetically sealed houses?People that shriek when I tell them that I am going to kill and eat the chicks in 8 weeks.

BIG_DADDY
06-21-2006, 10:21 PM
That shiot was top shelf.

I'm still laughing.

The last video is the best one. I am at a friends house with kids they are rollin.