PDA

View Full Version : What is Endelt really up to???

KC Dan
06-21-2006, 03:13 PM
So, I'm flying into Phoenix for Friday and Saturday and I pm Endelt to see if he wants to meet up while I'm there again. And I receive the following pm -
"I'll actually be out of town this weekend. I'm flying to St. Louis for a wedding."

My questions are quite simple:
His wedding? Mer's wedding?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm............................

Monkeylook4food
06-21-2006, 03:17 PM
I'd head over to his place anyway and crash on his deck.

Bootlegged
06-21-2006, 03:20 PM
Duh. Ryan & Trista's wedding.

KC Dan
06-21-2006, 03:20 PM
I'd head over to his place anyway and crash on his deck.
That sounds like a really good idea until you've been there before and realize the sun beats down upon it. And, of course the temps there will be Fri-111F and Sat-110F. I'll be lucky if I don't spontaneously combust when I get off the plane.

chagrin
06-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Dude, who cares, as long as they aren't hijacking everythread with the mushy shit - I think I have had quite enough of that.

BigRedChief
06-21-2006, 03:34 PM
So, I'm flying into Phoenix for Friday and Saturday and I pm Endelt to see if he wants to meet up while I'm there again. And I receive the following pm -
"I'll actually be out of town this weekend. I'm flying to St. Louis for a wedding."

My questions are quite simple:
His wedding? Mer's wedding?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm............................

It's just a cover story so he can go see a Cardinals baseball game.

Monkeylook4food
06-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Oh, well I guess it was this time last year that I had just finished it. That's what the misting system and shade are for. Maybe he has put a kegorator out there. You could go over, drink some beer, and grill some steaks.

When you were over there, was I done with it or have you been back since?

Iowanian
06-21-2006, 03:39 PM
He's off seeing his baby daddy.

KC Dan
06-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh, well I guess it was this time last year that I had just finished it. That's what the misting system and shade are for. Maybe he has put a kegorator out there. You could go over, drink some beer, and grill some steaks.

When you were over there, was I done with it or have you been back since?
You were finishing it up. Not quite done yet