View Full Version : bitch

blueballs
06-21-2006, 03:30 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-361365c.html

Quote:
Strahan's divorce trial gets real ugly

By AUSTIN FENNER and DAVE GOLDINER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

New York Giants sack king Michael Strahan grimaces in the stand yesterday during his nasty divorce case with estranged wife, Jean.

Michael Strahan's nasty divorce trial hit a new low yesterday - as his estranged wife suggested the Giants sack king and handsome married TV doctor Ian Smith are more than just friends.
After the couple's marriage collapsed, "Michael moved into Ian's one-bedroom apartment," Jean Strahan told reporters after another bruising day in divorce court.

"And you can say an alternative lifestyle sprouted," she added, though her lawyer stopped her before she could elaborate.

The blond mother of two dropped the bombshell after the burly gridiron great made her cry in court when he testified that he couldn't remember her birthday.

"He basically denied we ever existed," Jean Strahan, 41, said angrily. "It was devastating to hear."

Michael Strahan himself hinted at some controversy when he said in court that he wasn't sure whether one of his love letters was addressed to "Jean" or "John."

"I've been accused ..." Strahan, 34, quipped on the witness stand before cutting himself off in midsentence and flashing his gap-toothed smile.

Strahan's lawyer rejected any hint that there's anything more than a friendship between his client and Smith.

"It sounds like sour grapes by someone who doesn't like what's going on in the court," said attorney Robert Penza.

Ian Smith derided Jean Strahan's comments as "absolutely ridiculous."

"This is laughable," said Smith, a best-selling author and medical correspondent for ABC's "The View." "I am a very happily married man."

Later, Jean Strahan's lawyer tried to back away a bit.

"I don't think she's making a definitive allegation," said Ellen Marshall, the lawyer. "Couples have private squabbles. This is one of them."

Smith's name has come up several times in the bitter Strahan vs. Strahan divorce case, which seems to get uglier by the day - rife with allegations of infidelity and arguments over who's the bigger spender.

Jean Strahan said she was miffed when her husband brought Smith into the hospital room when she gave birth to twin girls in 2004.

She also charged that Smith hooked Strahan up with extramarital affairs with women in Los Angeles and Toronto - claims the NFL star has repeatedly denied.

When things really got ugly last year, Smith put Strahan up at his upper East Side pad after the athlete's marriage imploded.

The doctor insisted he was simply doing what anyone would do for a friend in need.

"Michael Strahan is one of my best friends and needed a place to stay after he was kicked out of his own home," Smith said. "I let him sleep on my couch as any best friend would do."

Smith, 36, wed his longtime girlfriend, high-powered Chicago lawyer Triste Lieteau, last year in a glittering candlelit ceremony at the Rainbow Room.

Even before Jean Strahan's explosive comments, things were already testy as the Strahans sparred over their big-bucks divorce in Essex County Family Court in Newark.

Her lawyer, Marshall, unveiled a string of sticky-sweet love letters in an effort to debunk Michael Strahan's claim that his wife abandoned their marriage.

"It's my first day of camp, I already miss you," Strahan wrote from Giants training camp in 2004.

In another letter, the 275-pound defensive tackle wrote the words "I love you" over and over - 24 times in all.

"Thanks for taking care of me," he wrote to her after an injury. "I promise to always take care of you."

Jean Strahan kept hundreds of gooey love letters to document their romance.

But she burst into tears when Strahan, sitting just 6 feet away, said he didn't know why one was dated March 22. It turns out that is her birthday.

He also said he didn't remember several cards, including one created from the ultrasound image of their twins during her pregnancy.

"I compiled them all because it's the only history of our love," Jean Strahan said. "That's going to be the only history of us together."

Originally published on June 21, 2006

Hydrae
06-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Ugly

(No, I am not referring to him specifically. :p )

Iowanian
06-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Now Ahm not sayin' she's a gold digga....

RedNFeisty
06-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Now why is she the bitch!?!

blueballs
06-21-2006, 03:41 PM
is he
a bastard?

RedNFeisty
06-21-2006, 03:44 PM
is he
a bastard?

I bet she knows his birth date.

Besides, who is being accused of cheating? Not sure about you but I would say he is the bastard just because he gave me the mental image of a man sucking cock. :)

blueballs
06-21-2006, 03:48 PM
a divorce made
for NY papers

Rain Man
06-21-2006, 03:48 PM
It'll really be interesting if she comes out with evidence that Brett Favre took a dive to give Strahan the single-season sack record.

King_Chief_Fan
06-21-2006, 04:01 PM
I am sure you meant to say son of a bitch.

I agree with Red on this one

milkman
06-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Now why is she the bitch!?!

Now how do you know that he was referring to Strahan's wife?

Maybe he was talking about Ian Smith.

Cause you know in that relationship, Smith has to be the bitch.

DMAC
06-21-2006, 04:10 PM
If a man were (as disgusting as it already is) going to have an affair with another man...why would you choose that man to be a 275 lb sweaty toothless black man? :Lin:

pr_capone
06-21-2006, 04:19 PM
If a man were (as disgusting as it already is) going to have an affair with another man...why would you choose that man to be a 275 lb sweaty toothless black man? :Lin:

Would a white man have been better?

shaneo69
06-21-2006, 04:27 PM
NTTAWWT

RedNFeisty
06-21-2006, 04:27 PM
I am sure you meant to say son of a bitch.

I agree with Red on this one

Of course you agree with me!!

vailpass
06-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Would a white man have been better?

STFU

RedNFeisty
06-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Now how do you know that he was referring to Strahan's wife?

Maybe he was talking about Ian Smith.

Cause you know in that relationship, Smith has to be the bitch.

Okay, you got me with that one! ROFL

DMAC
06-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Would a white man have been better?No, but I said that because Strahan is a black man...sooo

RedNFeisty
06-21-2006, 04:31 PM

Pictures? I don't know who this Ian Smith is. Okay, I don't know who either of them are.

Rooster
06-21-2006, 04:47 PM
The part with Ian Smith being in the delivary room sounded kind of strange to me.

pr_capone
06-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Pictures? I don't know who this Ian Smith is. Okay, I don't know who either of them are.

http://www.iansmithbooks.com/images/body/ian_home.jpg

http://www.doctoriansmith.com/structure/portrait.jpg

http://www.randomhouse.com/broadway/blackink/art/Ian_Smith.jpg

RockChalk
06-21-2006, 04:53 PM
based on the pictures of this Ian fellow, I'd say he and strahan were hittin it. Strahan was probably the bitch...I'd guess that some big dudes like to be dominated, and judging by Strahans appearance and actions, he looks the part.

RedNFeisty
06-21-2006, 04:53 PM
http://www.iansmithbooks.com/images/body/ian_home.jpg

http://www.doctoriansmith.com/structure/portrait.jpg

http://www.randomhouse.com/broadway/blackink/art/Ian_Smith.jpg

Thank you!!

He needs to go to the male hottie thread. He is cute, he also looks like he could go both ways.

Clint in Wichita
06-21-2006, 04:54 PM
based on the pictures of this Ian fellow, I'd say he and strahan were hittin it. Strahan was probably the bitch...I'd guess that some big dudes like to be dominated, and judging by Strahans appearance and actions, he looks the part.

I'll bet he can suck a schlong through that gap.

This will redefine the term "sackmaster".

OldTownChief
06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
I'll bet he can suck a schlong through that gap.

Yours, maybe.

:p

blueballs
06-21-2006, 05:54 PM
is it the
lisp

Frazod
06-21-2006, 06:17 PM
The doctor insisted he was simply doing what anyone would do for a friend in need.

"Michael Strahan is one of my best friends and needed a place to stay after he was kicked out of his own home," Smith said. "I let him sleep on my couch as any best friend would do."

Yeah, because all multi-millionaire athletes need a couch to sleep on in times of crisis.

:spock:

jlscorpio
06-21-2006, 06:30 PM
I think he was also one of the judges on Celebrity Fit Club

DMAC
06-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah, because all multi-millionaire athletes need a couch to sleep on in times of crisis.

Yeah, no kiddin. What a ridiculous statement. If I had 10 mil in the bank I would just go to my 2nd home, if I didnt have one, I would buy one. Or rent a frikkin hotel room.

Strahan humps guys!! ROFL

Der Flöprer
06-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah, no kiddin. What a ridiculous statement. If I had 10 mil in the bank I would just go to my 2nd home, if I didnt have one, I would buy one. Or rent a frikkin hotel room.

Strahan humps guys!! ROFL

"I'm scared of the dark boss."

pr_capone
06-21-2006, 06:43 PM
I think he was also one of the judges on Celebrity Fit Club

good call!

http://imdb.com/name/nm1965703/

Count Alex's Losses
06-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Strahan is 34 and he was hitched to a 41-year old? With the money he makes it is time to upgrade to something under 30.

DMAC
06-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Strahan is 34 and he was hitched to a 41-year old? With the money he makes it is time to upgrade to something under 30.
Is Nelly under 30? They would make a good match IMO.

blueballs
06-21-2006, 07:53 PM
If Strahan leans that way
good news for him
soon the whole secondary will blow

Giants | Giunta discusses C. Webster
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:23:22 -0700

New York Giants secondary coach Peter Giunta discussed CB Corey Webster during his press conference Wednesday, June 21. Giunta said, "He's making progress. He had a real nice interception the other day in practice. He is trying to do everything we ask him. He's working hard to become a better player, he has some veteran players here to compete and we'll help him. Corey has the potential to be a very good player. He has a lot of potential so he has to just keep working hard."

shaneo69
06-21-2006, 09:14 PM

Yeah, I'm 6'1, 180 and I can't handle sleeping one night on our couch. How in the hell does a 6'4, 280 guy sleep on his buddy's couch for an entire year?

:thailor:

King_Chief_Fan
06-22-2006, 07:40 AM

send him your resume and picture
sounds like a match to me