06-22-2006, 01:28 PM
Always about the money, "op".

Moooo
06-22-2006, 01:28 PM
How much money does this guy have?

Moooo

MVChiefFan
06-22-2006, 01:34 PM
It looks like he needs to take some of his money and stand on it when he's with her. Short bastard.

sd4chiefs
06-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Since she also has $$$$$$$ maybe he is just good in the sack.

Moooo
06-22-2006, 01:36 PM
It looks like he needs to take some of his money and stand on it when he's with her. Short bastard.

I think its a Mediterranean thing. They're all shorter over there. Italians, Corsicans, Sardines...lol jk Sardinians.

I think Maltans are the shortest, where the average guy is like 5'4" and the chicks are on average 5'0"

Moooo

vailpass
06-22-2006, 01:48 PM
I cannot believe Hedi Klum is giving up that FINE snatch to the ugliest ****** on the planet: put-out-the-fire-on-his-face-with-a-garden-rake Seal.

Moooo
06-22-2006, 01:50 PM
I cannot believe Hedi Klum is giving up that FINE snatch to the ugliest ****** on the planet: put-out-the-fire-on-his-face-with-a-garden-rake Seal.

Most model like chicks date really down-to-earth guys.

Its cause they have different priorities. I bet you they all fit the same personality profile.

Moooo

chief2000
06-22-2006, 01:56 PM

Its cause they have different priorities. I bet you they all fit the same personality profile.

Moooo

Calling you out on that one.

Most models date guys for $$$ or help them with publicity -Actors,directors or singers. But they all have to have money.

You don't have $$$ or model good looks then your not going to get 'it'.

vailpass
06-22-2006, 01:57 PM

Moooo

Don't get me wrong, Seal can sing like a mothafocker and I have no reason to believe he isn't a stand-up guy. If Heidi likes it black that is her thing.
But she is so beautiful and Seal looks like he got sprayed with battery acid.
It seems so imbalanced. Of course I am as shallow as a paper cup.

Moooo
06-22-2006, 01:59 PM
Calling you out on that one.

Most models date guys for $$$ or help them with publicity -Actors,directors or singers. But they all have to have money.

You don't have $$$ or model good looks then your not going to get 'it'.

I've seen a lot of them date loser guys. Look at Britney Spears (who even though now isn't all that special, was at one point), Shannon Elizabeth, etc. I don't know a lot of the people's names, but they're out there.

But I will go along with the fact they date guys who already have money, but I say its so they know they don't have a gold-digger.

Moooo

chief2000
06-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Don't get me wrong, Seal can sing like a mothafocker and I have no reason to believe he isn't a stand-up guy. If Heidi likes it black that is her thing.

She loves the spotlight. It's about getting into parties, fame, money.

Moooo
06-22-2006, 02:24 PM
She loves the spotlight. It's about getting into parties, fame, money.

Plus, seal has something, cause she's by far not the only one on his list.

Moooo

sedated
06-22-2006, 02:48 PM
why couldn't I be born a black man with a face like a bowl full of puke?

Fish
06-22-2006, 02:57 PM
In case you were interested....

"One person who has refused to let facial scarring get in the way of pursuing his dream is the pop singer Seal. Born in Nigeria, he suffered in his early twenties from a form of Lupus that left him with virulent scarring on his upper cheeks. Though many might have felt this to be a particular disfigurement in the music world, where beauty is considered so important, Seal has consistently refused to allow how others perceive his appearance to affect his career as a singer and musician.

His religious faith - he is a fervent Buddhist - has enabled him to overcome allegations that his scars were the result of membership of a gang or involvement in a Nigerian voodoo ceremony. Nevertheless, he believes that many people with facial scarring are subjected to similar insults, ridicule and suspicion. He has refused plastic surgery to reduce their visibility on the grounds that he has accepted them as part of himself and does not wish to mask who he is from the world."

Maybe she likes him cause he's not superficial like some of us jackasses........ :shrug:

vailpass
06-22-2006, 03:00 PM
In case you were interested....

"One person who has refused to let facial scarring get in the way of pursuing his dream is the pop singer Seal. Born in Nigeria, he suffered in his early twenties from a form of Lupus that left him with virulent scarring on his upper cheeks. Though many might have felt this to be a particular disfigurement in the music world, where beauty is considered so important, Seal has consistently refused to allow how others perceive his appearance to affect his career as a singer and musician.

His religious faith - he is a fervent Buddhist - has enabled him to overcome allegations that his scars were the result of membership of a gang or involvement in a Nigerian voodoo ceremony. Nevertheless, he believes that many people with facial scarring are subjected to similar insults, ridicule and suspicion. He has refused plastic surgery to reduce their visibility on the grounds that he has accepted them as part of himself and does not wish to mask who he is from the world."

Maybe she likes him cause he's not superficial like some of us jackasses........ :shrug:

Yea right and MAYBE he's packing 11 inches of Alabama Black Snake. :Pimp:

DaneMcCloud
06-22-2006, 03:11 PM

Shoot me for the name drop, but I've run into Seal a couple of times around town. The first time was at the Apple Store at the Grove when we was there to promote the then new Apple Dual G5. He had chicks of all races standing in line to meet him and besides the fact that he's obviously an amazingly talented performer, the guy definitely exudes charisma. He was very, very pleasant and nice. Just extremely cool.

I've seen Shannon Elizabeth at 10am in the morning at Great Indoors. Besides the rack, there's not much else to see without full-on makeup.

Fish
06-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Yea right and MAYBE he's packing 11 inches of Alabama Black Snake. :Pimp:

Alright.... maybe that came off as a PSA.....

More than likely.... she loves him for his horse cock........................

JimNasium
06-22-2006, 04:09 PM
That dude looks quite a bit like Phobia but he has the body of Bob Dole.

vailpass
06-22-2006, 04:14 PM
Alright.... maybe that came off as a PSA.....

More than likely.... she loves him for his horse cock........................

That dude looks quite a bit like Phobia but he has the body of Bob Dole.

ROFL

TinyEvel
06-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Maybe he gives her 30-minute foot rubs while watching Will&Grace

el borracho
06-22-2006, 05:44 PM
lupus? He's a werewolf?

Phobia
06-22-2006, 05:51 PM

At least you know you're shallow. Were you aware you're racist as well?