PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Will Have MORE Big Plays This Year Than Any Other

petegz28
06-22-2006, 09:01 PM
With a head coach who likes to play ball control the play action pass will be Deberg deadly this year.

LJ is the best Premiere back KC has seen since Joey D. He packs Okoye's power, Words punch and starting to show Preiest's patience. He is Walter Payton on one play and Terrel Davis on the next. He can power run. He can get the corner. He can break away. And he can run your ass flat over.

Kennison and Parker and Tony G. will be running around in man-man coverage all game long cause it will take 9 guys in the box to stop LJ.

Trent Green will again have all day to find recievers and Parker should find himslef open on a lot of slant routes this year.

And if they only bring 8 we have seen what he will do to that already.

This could actually be the biggest "big play" year for our offense with some of our more conservative coaches.

Moooo
06-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Your theory implies all of our opponents are the same...

Moooo

petegz28
06-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Your theory implies all of our opponents are the same...

Moooo

How is that? They are all the same in they are going to have to stop the run. In case you haven't noticed some of the best defenses have been ran over by our offense. Literally.

tyton75
06-22-2006, 09:08 PM
I appreciate that you are very excited about the season...

but how many Kleenex did you use to clean up your splooge after writing that?! :)

petegz28
06-22-2006, 09:11 PM

but how many Kleenex did you use to clean up your splooge after writing that?! :)

Ok maybe I am jonsing hard for some football. But seriously I think we will have more big plays this year. I am talking more break away runs and YAC type plays more so than deep pass plays.

Play action is very, VERY effective when you have a back like Johnson.

Moooo
06-22-2006, 09:11 PM
How is that? They are all the same in they are going to have to stop the run. In case you haven't noticed some of the best defenses have been ran over by our offense. Literally.

So you don't think a team like Baltimore will be able to stop LJ with even 8 in the box? I personally see Ray Lewis lighting it up, after last time. Or Jacksonville, or Seattle?

I'm just saying its not as cut and dried as it seems...

Moooo

petegz28
06-22-2006, 09:12 PM
So you don't think a team like Baltimore will be able to stop LJ with even 8 in the box? I personally see Ray Lewis lighting it up, after last time. Or Jacksonville, or Seattle?

I'm just saying its not as cut and dried as it seems...

Moooo

:LOL:
Baltimore? ROFL

Ask Ray Lewis how he likes playing Kansas City??!!!
:)

Moooo
06-22-2006, 09:15 PM
:LOL:
Baltimore? ROFL

Ask Ray Lewis how he likes playing Kansas City??!!!
:)

Ray Lewis learns from his mistakes... Don't be so naive. Football is not science; just because it happened last time doesn't mean it will this time.

Moooo

petegz28
06-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Ray Lewis learns from his mistakes... Don't be so naive. Football is not science; just because it happened last time doesn't mean it will this time.

Moooo

K well doesn't mean it won't happen again either.

By the way...the only mistake Ray Lewis made that night was getting on the field.

DaneMcCloud
06-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Chiefs Will Have MORE Big Plays This Year Than Any Other

And the Royals are a cinch to be over .500 this year! :rolleyes:

FAX
06-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Ok maybe I am jonsing hard for some football. But seriously I think we will have more big plays this year. I am talking more break away runs and YAC type plays more so than deep pass plays.

Play action is very, VERY effective when you have a back like Johnson.

You are so right, Mr. petegz28 (sp?). I mean about the play action part.

I'm not so sure about the number of big plays, though. And, can I have some of those drugs, too? I'm low.

FAX

Logical
06-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Nice fantasy, please post again when you return to the real world.

SBK
06-22-2006, 09:23 PM
K well doesn't mean it won't happen again either.

By the way...the only mistake Ray Lewis made that night was getting on the field.

Actually, Balitmore learned from KC, and has put to toilet clogging fatbodies in front of him, instead of the 3-4 that they had been using.

Ray Lootis is going to look like the man again this year.

But KC still pwns him.

Logical
06-22-2006, 09:23 PM

Moooo:clap:

petegz28
06-22-2006, 09:26 PM
We have put it up on Baltimore, Denver, Tampa Bay, Miami, San Diego, New England, Philly...

I can't think of 1 top notch defense we haven't put big points on.

Basileus777
06-22-2006, 09:36 PM
I wouldn't expect us our offense to do as well against the Ravens as we have in the past, but I don't see them beating us in Arrowhead, in December. Lewis is still a good linebacker, but Ray Lewis isn't the guy I would be afraid of. Ed Reed, Adalius Thomas, and Trevor Pryce (he always plays his best against KC) would give me pause before Ray.

JBucc
06-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Maybe. Or maybe not.

SNR
06-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Don't forget Kris Wilson! :whackit:

wutamess
06-22-2006, 09:45 PM
shuddup n00b!

milkman
06-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Ray Lewis is still a good LB, but if you can get a blocker on him, he can be neutralized.

The only reason that he woun't be owned again by the Chiefs is because Ronnie Cruz is not T-Rich.

Tribal Warfare
06-22-2006, 10:09 PM
yeay a :homer: thread

ChiefFan31
06-22-2006, 10:42 PM
Yes, very homerish post.

But, the play action and big plays are strong possiblilty again this year. Maybe even more so at times like you mentioned. We will be more of a power running team, but the most big plays I dont see, because of how Herm is going to do it..

Ebolapox
06-22-2006, 10:57 PM
hmmm... joe delaney was a premiere back (hate to say it, he didn't have a long enough career to be considered a 'premiere' back), but priest holmes wasn't... you're on crack

SNR
06-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Wow guys ur so mean!!!11 this has got 2 b hte only place wher u can b yelled @ 4 b ing enthusastitc about teh chiefs. give teh guy a brak ok?????// ><

u guys r not tru fans!!11

Jayhawkerman2001
06-22-2006, 11:14 PM

Moooo

Ray Lewis aint what he used to be a couple years ago, tell me, how did he do last year? how bout that ravens D, how did they do? not too good at all, almost caught up with the shitty O.

I agree, LJ will break every rushing record this year, because he is the most complete back i have ever seen in my entire life.

greg63
06-22-2006, 11:29 PM
I don't know that LJ has gotten the corner just yet; but it will be interesting to see how much more the play action pass is utilized this year.

ChiefFan31
06-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Ray Lewis aint what he used to be a couple years ago, tell me, how did he do last year? how bout that ravens D, how did they do? not too good at all, almost caught up with the shitty O.

I agree, LJ will break every rushing record this year, because he is the most complete back i have ever seen in my entire life.

You must have not seen him trying to get a close up look at the cleats of Scott Fujita throwing that pathetic ass block during the Cowboy game that resulted in a game turning play against us.

Running, oh yeah he is a monster. Young, healthy and just ready to take years of pounding in the NFL

ChiefsCountry
06-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Ray Lewis was owned by Jordan Freaking Black. Enough said.

DaneMcCloud
06-23-2006, 12:34 AM
Ray Lewis was owned by Jordan Freaking Black. Enough said.

Hmm? He was OWNED by Brian Waters, not JB. And who really gives a sh*t? The Chiefs were 1-3 that month and finished 7-9. I don't give a crap about "who owns who" when you suck.

BigMeatballDave
06-23-2006, 12:42 AM

ROFL I could use a few. That got me worked up... :whackit:

BigMeatballDave
06-23-2006, 12:44 AM
Nice fantasy, please post again when you return to the real world.Damn, you are in mid-season form.
:p

htismaqe
06-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Hmm? He was OWNED by Brian Waters, not JB. And who really gives a sh*t? The Chiefs were 1-3 that month and finished 7-9. I don't give a crap about "who owns who" when you suck.

Actually, it was Jordan Black.

htismaqe
06-23-2006, 07:52 AM
Pete,

You should know better than to post this shit here. You'll never be considered a realist until you start saying stuff like "We'll be lucky to be 7-9".

NJ Chief Fan
06-23-2006, 07:55 AM
With a head coach who likes to play ball control the play action pass will be Deberg deadly this year.

LJ is the best Premiere back KC has seen since Joey D. He packs Okoye's power, Words punch and starting to show Preiest's patience. He is Walter Payton on one play and Terrel Davis on the next. He can power run. He can get the corner. He can break away. And he can run your ass flat over.

Kennison and Parker and Tony G. will be running around in man-man coverage all game long cause it will take 9 guys in the box to stop LJ.

Trent Green will again have all day to find recievers and Parker should find himslef open on a lot of slant routes this year.

And if they only bring 8 we have seen what he will do to that already.

This could actually be the biggest "big play" year for our offense with some of our more conservative coaches.
LATE BREAKING NEWS OUR OLINE IS FALLING APART AND RICHARDSON IS GONE :(

petegz28
06-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Pete,

You should know better than to post this shit here. You'll never be considered a realist until you start saying stuff like "We'll be lucky to be 7-9".

Well I gotta get my kicks somehow! :)

Fried Meat Ball!
06-23-2006, 07:58 AM
That's what happens when you donate your kidney to Vikings.

petegz28
06-23-2006, 07:58 AM

Hey in all fairness I made this post BEFORE the Roaf=Maybe stuff. T-Rich I don't think we will miss as much as we think. He was great. But only out there 25% of the plays.

MOhillbilly
06-23-2006, 08:09 AM
okoye,word,priest?

LJ is faster than a speeding bullet,more powerfull than a locomotive and can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

get w/ it dude.

petegz28
06-23-2006, 08:10 AM
okoye,word,priest?

LJ is faster than a speeding bullet,more powerfull than a locomotive and can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

get w/ it dude.

:wayne:

htismaqe
06-23-2006, 08:12 AM

3-13 baby!