PDA

View Full Version : Wow! The DC Subforum Window has REALLY made a difference!

vailpass
06-23-2006, 11:51 AM
It's so nice to see the influx of fresh posters with new ideas pouring into DC. Gone are the days of DC being populated by the same 6-8 posters, saying the same thing in as many different ways as they could create.

No longer is DC dominated by tired partisan hacks, blind hatred of the current administration, or lock-step marching to the cadence of talking points repeated enough to create a mantra.

No longer do you feel like you need to take a shower when you sneak a guilty peek at DC.

Boy that re-opening of the current DC thread in the Lounge has sure made DC a whole new place.

banyon
06-23-2006, 11:53 AM
I agree. It has been good for the forum.

Cochise
06-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Oh yeah, it's way different in here.

vailpass
06-23-2006, 12:00 PM
Oh yeah, it's way different in here.

Refreshing, isn't it? I can now see why Logical was on such a mission. I doubted whether things would change in here even a little bit but BOY was I wrong.

jAZ
06-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you...htismaqe.

I've noticed the same thing, it's good to see some new faces.

Cochise
06-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Refreshing, isn't it? I can now see why Logical was on such a mission. I doubted whether things would change in here even a little bit but BOY was I wrong.

Between the huge influx of new posters and the tenor going up 10 notches in here, I hardly recognize it. DC is a whole new place, not a guilty pleasure anymore.

chagrin
06-23-2006, 12:11 PM
It's still a cluster **** of the same ole aisholes spewing the same ole duhbya is da debil and rwnj's neocon, etc etc. 3 weeks to a month it will revert to the same shit.
Remember, Frankie is still in recovery

And I am not referring to Cochise, vailpass, etc. the same 6-8 aisholes know who they are.

JBucc
06-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Don't forget to thank recxjake for starting quality threads every day.

|Zach|
06-23-2006, 12:29 PM
It's still a cluster **** of the same ole aisholes spewing the same ole duhbya is da debil and rwnj's neocon, etc etc. 3 weeks to a month it will revert to the same shit.

And I am not referring to Cochise, vailpass, etc. the same 6-8 aisholes know who they are.
Alrighty

|Zach|
06-23-2006, 12:30 PM
I am waiting for a Kotter post that makes it sound like he never posts here and he is just dropping in to tell us what he thinks about us DC folks.

htismaqe
06-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Don't forget to thank recxjake for starting quality threads every day.

You have somethin against 'Merican cars, commie?

listopencil
06-23-2006, 12:42 PM
You have somethin against 'Merican cars, commie?

I think I'll start investing in a car plant in a Third World country run by a fascist dictator just for the hell of it. Mussolini made those trains run on time, why not?

memyselfI
06-23-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm sure DUHBya having a 'good' ten days or so hasn't hurt either... ROFL

listopencil
06-23-2006, 12:45 PM

A good ten days? What, he hasn't ****ed up in a while and I missed it?

Cochise
06-23-2006, 12:47 PM

I don't get to be one of the aceholes?

memyselfI
06-23-2006, 12:50 PM
A good ten days? What, he hasn't ****ed up in a while and I missed it?

Well, I guess he did insult a blind guy within that 10 day window...

so the answer would be no, you didn't miss anything. :p

listopencil
06-23-2006, 12:52 PM
Well, I guess he did insult a blind guy within that 10 day window...

so the answer would be no, you didn't miss anything. :p

OK. Never mind.

mlyonsd
06-23-2006, 01:01 PM

Don't worry Denise. You're down to less than 3 years of putting up with him.

Unless of course he gets impeached. The CP grapevine has it that Rove will be indicted any day now. Once that happens Rove will probably sing like a canary and rat out Cheney and Bush for planning 911.

I think that's how it goes. Something like that anyway.

listopencil
06-23-2006, 01:09 PM

Unless of course he gets impeached. The CP grapevine has it that Rove will be indicted any day now. Once that happens Rove will probably sing like a canary and rat out Cheney and Bush for planning 911.

When is that supposed to happen, again? Two weeks from what day?

BIG_DADDY
06-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Looks like the same ol sewage to me.

memyselfI
06-23-2006, 01:18 PM

What, have you run out of faith that the CONS in this country no longer know how to steal elections? :p

mlyonsd
06-23-2006, 01:45 PM
What, have you run out of faith that the CONS in this country no longer know how to steal elections? :p

Funny, here I thought you just hated Bush but it turns out you just hate all republicans.... :p

Every leopard shows their spots.

memyselfI
06-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Funny, here I thought you just hated Bush but it turns out you just hate all republicans.... :p

Every leopard shows their spots.

No, not all. Just the RWNJ variety. Susan Collins, Olympia Snow, Chuck Hagel. They are quality people who are Republicans not CONS.

jAZ
06-23-2006, 01:56 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=58789&stc=1
Do you realize that this sort of post IS the "sewage"?

BucEyedPea
06-23-2006, 02:03 PM

You mean anyone who you don't agree with?
Come on chagrin....is your screen named picked for it's literal meaning as in mental unease/annoyance/discomfit or does it stand for shag + grin? :p

jk

vailpass
06-23-2006, 02:04 PM

Yes. Apparently the sarcasm meter in here has been turned off.

banyon
06-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Yes. Apparently the sarcasm meter in here has been turned off.

Dammit! Where were your sarcasm tags? [/sarcasm] :banghead:

Well, I do think that there has been a better influx recently, so I agreed. I just mistook your sarcasm for unwarranted hyperbole.

BIG_DADDY
06-23-2006, 02:12 PM

Yea her picture nauseates me too!!1 :thumb:

vailpass
06-23-2006, 02:14 PM

Well, I do think that there has been a better influx recently, so I agreed. I just mistook your sarcasm for unwarranted hyperbole.

Hi Banyon,

Read posts 16-19 and 20-23 in this thread for an illustration. Then go read the names of those who have posted the last 10 new posts in DC.
Let me know what has changed.

banyon
06-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi Banyon,

Read posts 16-19 and 20-23 in this thread for an illustration. Then go read the names of those who have posted the last 10 new posts in DC.
Let me know what has changed.

I agree that some of the same stuff is still here. Apparently when Denise posts, it appears that she will make the same sort of arguments and claims, often times without much substantiation, and with plenty of hyperbole. It also appears that her horde of detractors will also never forgive her for her board-related actions in the past (much of which I didn't know until some "history" threads recently.

What I am referring to is an influx of posters like nm_dbf; htismaqe; Lattimer; Iowanian; Rausch, and others, who may have posted in the past, but had seemed to abandon the place because it was just too big a hassle. I often times don't agree with some of them, but having them around and contributing helps make for more interesting, or at least more entertaining threads.

vailpass
06-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I agree that some of the same stuff is still here. Apparently when Denise posts, it appears that she will make the same sort of arguments and claims, often times without much substantiation, and with plenty of hyperbole. It also appears that her horde of detractors will also never forgive her for her board-related actions in the past (much of which I didn't know until some "history" threads recently.

What I am referring to in an influx of posters like nm_dbf; htismaqe; Lattimer; Iowanian; Rausch, and others, who may have posted in the past, but had seemed to abandon the place because it was just too big a hassle. I often times don't agree with some of them, but having them around and contributing helps make for more interesting, or at least more entertaining threads.

Agreed on all counts.

listopencil
06-23-2006, 03:14 PM

I just leave mine on all the time. Kind of like those truckers who drive with their headlights on for safety.

FAX
06-23-2006, 03:45 PM
It's so nice to see the influx of fresh posters with new ideas pouring into DC. Gone are the days of DC being populated by the same 6-8 posters, saying the same thing in as many different ways as they could create.

No longer is DC dominated by tired partisan hacks, blind hatred of the current administration, or lock-step marching to the cadence of talking points repeated enough to create a mantra.

No longer do you feel like you need to take a shower when you sneak a guilty peek at DC.

Boy that re-opening of the current DC thread in the Lounge has sure made DC a whole new place.

ROFL

FAX

BIG_DADDY
06-23-2006, 03:52 PM

What I am referring to is an influx of posters like nm_dbf; htismaqe; Lattimer; Iowanian; Rausch, and others, who may have posted in the past, but had seemed to abandon the place because it was just too big a hassle. I often times don't agree with some of them, but having them around and contributing helps make for more interesting, or at least more entertaining threads.

Yep the bitch is great at one thing, running off most of the quality posters.

the Talking Can
06-23-2006, 03:57 PM

you're one of many who seems to know a lot about a forum you supposedly avoided like the plague...I can think of about a 100 threads in the last year chock full of facts and figures....funny, I don't remember a single substantive comment from you....huh......wierd

go bowe
06-23-2006, 04:07 PM
you're one of many who seems to know a lot about a forum you supposedly avoided like the plague...I can think of about a 100 threads in the last year chock full of facts and figures....funny, I don't remember a single substantive comment from you....huh......wierdnow hold on there, pard...

vail's just doing his part to stir up shit so he can complain about d.c. some more...

besides, you're a liberal, you're not supposed to notice these things...

go bowe
06-23-2006, 04:11 PM
Yep the bitch is great at one thing, running off most of the quality posters.hey, bd...

have you heard what they're doing in independence now?

the anti-pit bull faction couldn't get an immediate ban before the city council...

so some assholes are going around town and poisoning every dog that resembles a pit bull (which includes just about any semi-stocky pointy eared dog in the case of the poisonings)...

vailpass
06-23-2006, 04:21 PM
you're one of many who seems to know a lot about a forum you supposedly avoided like the plague...I can think of about a 100 threads in the last year chock full of facts and figures....funny, I don't remember a single substantive comment from you....huh......wierd

Act like you don't get it if you want to Can; we both know you understood my post perfectly well.

vailpass
06-23-2006, 04:23 PM
now hold on there, pard...

vail's just doing his part to stir up shit so he can complain about d.c. some more...

besides, you're a liberal, you're not supposed to notice these things...

You retired guys have a lot of time to study things and get at the heart of the matter.
Henceforth I would appreciate it mucho if you would refrain from blowing my cover.

BIG_DADDY
06-23-2006, 04:29 PM
hey, bd...

have you heard what they're doing in independence now?

the anti-pit bull faction couldn't get an immediate ban before the city council...

so some assholes are going around town and poisoning every dog that resembles a pit bull (which includes just about any semi-stocky pointy eared dog in the case of the poisonings)...

Doesn't surprise me at all. It's the PETA/HSUS types behind this. Here the same type people acquire pits/pit mixes and release them in dog friendly parks in the SF so they will attack another persons dog. Their goal is the elimination of all domestic ownership of dogs. Of course they can't go about it that way so they need to instill fear in people and go after certain breeds which pits are at the top of the list. Once they have that they just add breeds. HSUS and PETA have a boat load of money behind them too. Most people have no idea they are supporting this type of organization when they make contributions to the HSUS. They want to help animals but actually hurt them. That's why people need to fight all BSL and get involved with their local politicians.

They are hitting your area hard now in many cities including Raytown and Lee's Summit. The best way is to outlaw BSL form a state level. The information you need in order to help in Independence is here:

Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:28 PM
Subject: INDEPENDENCE MISSOURI **ALERT**

The next public city council meeting is June 19
There is "already a lady signed up to speak to the dog issue-it may or may not be on the agenda", according to the Clerk today. (I have a feeling this is Ms. Castillo with the BanPitBulls site.)
In order to speak you have to be signed up before Friday at 816-325-7010.

Form letters can be found at www.defendingdog.com or http://www.rott-n-chatter.com.

There are only a few Councilmembers with email...so any correspondance sent be sure to include the Council Aide ssaxton@indepmo.org and ask that the info be forwarded to ALL Councilmembers.

Office of the City Council
Sheila Saxton Council Aide
Phone: (816)325-7022
Fax: (816)325-7012
E-mail: ssaxton@indepmo.org

Mayor Don Reimal
Phone:(816)325-7022
Home Phone:(816) 461-6044
Fax:(816)325-7012
Councilmember Will Swoffer
Home Phone:(816) 257-1888
Councilmember Renee Paluka
Home Phone:(816) 478-8641
reneepaluka@comcast.net
Councilmember Jim Page
Home Phone:(816) 252-1198
Councilmember Jim Schultz
Council Phone:(816)325-7022
E-mail: onelaw3@swbell.net
**Also, please go to Ms. Castillos website (the woman who started the petition) so that you can counter some of the false information she is putting out there to get people to sign her petition. http://stoppitbullattacks.com/**
http://www.examiner.net/stories/061206/new_061206002.shtml

I have been saying forever it's actually a dog thing and not a pit bull thing. I guess people are starting to see that now.

Nightwish
06-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Their goal is the elimination of all domestic ownership of dogs.
I wonder how long it'll be before these PETA nutballs decide to go after the domestic ownership of all animals, including cats, fish and birds?

BIG_DADDY
06-23-2006, 04:54 PM
I wonder how long it'll be before these PETA nutballs decide to go after the domestic ownership of all animals, including cats, fish and birds?

One generation and out. We have no problem with the extinction of domestic animals. They are creations of human selective breeding...We have no ethical obligation to preserve the different breeds of livestock produced through selective breeding.
Wayne Pacelle, HSUS, former director of the Fund for Animals, Animal People, May 1993

Nightwish
06-23-2006, 04:56 PM
I don't think we have any ethical obligation to preserve PETA and other outfits as nutty as them, do we?

listopencil
06-23-2006, 05:01 PM
nm_dbf; htismaqe; Lattimer; Iowanian; Rausch,

<EMBED src="http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=58810" autostart=false loop=false volume=100
<NOEMBED><BGSOUND src="file.wav"></NOEMBED>

Claynus
06-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Autoplay is gay.

listopencil
06-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Autoplay is gay.

You have to click it to hear it, at least that's how it works on my PC. Maybe you're just gay?

Logical
06-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Refreshing, isn't it? I can now see why Logical was on such a mission. I doubted whether things would change in here even a little bit but BOY was I wrong.I can definitely see the difference, there are at least 8 posters now posting semi-regularly that did not before. I also think that Troy is doing more to drive off posters lately than DEnise, his bitterness is so annoying if I see his name in a thread I tend to skip that one for the time being.

Nice touch on the A-Team addition to whoever did it. NOT.

patteeu
06-24-2006, 08:38 AM
I think DC was fine before the change, it's even better now, and it will be glorious beyond description when justice is done and political/religious threads are fully reintegrated into the Lounge.

go bowe
06-24-2006, 03:08 PM
optimist... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Logical
06-24-2006, 04:55 PM
I think DC was fine before the change, it's even better now, and it will be glorious beyond description when justice is done and political/religious threads are fully reintegrated into the Lounge.I understand the desire and I guess it does not hurt to dream, but I think this is the best we are going to achieve. I must admit that I am pleased we were able to achieve this much.

htismaqe
06-26-2006, 08:03 AM
I think DC was fine before the change, it's even better now, and it will be glorious beyond description when justice is done and political/religious threads are fully reintegrated into the Lounge.

Don't hold your breath.

BIG_DADDY
06-26-2006, 12:11 PM
I can definitely see the difference, there are at least 8 posters now posting semi-regularly that did not before. I also think that Troy is doing more to drive off posters lately than DEnise, his bitterness is so annoying if I see his name in a thread I tend to skip that one for the time being.

This is such BS. Name one poster I ever drove off. MOF if I recall correctly it was you posting that you were trying to run off some BB members the other day. I believe it was Iowanian and some others. I think as a poster I have brought something of value to the BB. I gotta tell you though,this smoochfest you're having with Denise these days is beyond nauseating. This isn't about you just agreeing with her on a couple subjects either. She insults our military and our soldiers and says she would never have anyone from her family serve this country and would leave it first when we BB members with family over there. The very fact she is even allowed to post here makes me want to hurl yet you find the need to not only defend her but have your little chicken and watermelon smoochfest as well. I'll tell you this much, I will take a quality poster/friend like Iowanian a million times over someone like Islamamomma. MOF drinks are on me the day the day that bitch checks out. The world will be a better place without her in it.

Cochise
06-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Don't worry, a lot of people change teams, and most of them change back when they don't think their side is winning anymore.

BIG_DADDY
06-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Don't worry, a lot of people change teams, and most of them change back when they don't think their side is winning anymore.

At least I am consistent. Nobody could ever accuse me of changing yet somehow I have went from a good friend to the bad guy in Jim's eyes. Go figure.

vailpass
06-26-2006, 12:47 PM
I can definitely see the difference, there are at least 8 posters now posting semi-regularly that did not before. I also think that Troy is doing more to drive off posters lately than DEnise, his bitterness is so annoying if I see his name in a thread I tend to skip that one for the time being.

WTF are you talking about? It appears your inhaling all of those camel-dung fumes while having your head buried in islamamama's ass has caused you to take leave of your senses.

What is this recent fascination you have with isolating yourself by casting your lot in the tent of the unholy? Did you just get bored with being a cogent, rational poster that was respected by the entire BB?

Logical
06-26-2006, 01:58 PM
This is such BS. Name one poster I ever drove off. MOF if I recall correctly it was you posting that you were trying to run off some BB members the other day. I believe it was Iowanian and some others. I think as a poster I have brought something of value to the BB. I gotta tell you though,this smoochfest you're having with Denise these days is beyond nauseating. This isn't about you just agreeing with her on a couple subjects either. She insults our military and our soldiers and says she would never have anyone from her family serve this country and would leave it first when we BB members with family over there. The very fact she is even allowed to post here makes me want to hurl yet you find the need to not only defend her but have your little chicken and watermelon smoochfest as well. I'll tell you this much, I will take a quality poster/friend like Iowanian a million times over someone like Islamamomma. MOF drinks are on me the day the day that bitch checks out. The world will be a better place without her in it.

1st where do you find me saying you have run off any posters. I did not say that. I said lately I find you more annoying than DEnise and that when I see you posting in a thread I sometimes avoid it. 2nd I said MarcBulger and Recxjake not Iowanian. I would never try to run off Iowanian or you for that matter.

Matter of fact as proof here is the post and the link to it:
Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by MarcBulger
Wow that was logical, Logical <HR SIZE=1>I am just trying to rid the Planet of you and recxjake. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3275037&postcount=7

Logical
06-26-2006, 02:02 PM
At least I am consistent. Nobody could ever accuse me of changing yet somehow I have went from a good friend to the bad guy in Jim's eyes. Go figure.

I still consider you a good friend and not a bad guy at all. Just sick of your annoying references to terroristme, Islamawhore etc, it is old and stale and franky it is the same reason I avoid reason I avoid reading some of Iowanians posts. For a short while it was fresh and maybe a little humorous. Now it is just old and tired.

htismaqe
06-26-2006, 02:37 PM
I think it's obvious what's going on here.

Logical should just get it over with and change his username to Contrarian.

He's always the first to take on the minority viewpoint, especially if it's controversial.

BIG_DADDY
06-26-2006, 02:39 PM
1st where do you find me saying you have run off any posters.

Nightwish
06-26-2006, 03:00 PM
I think it's obvious what's going on here.

He's always the first to take on the minority viewpoint, especially if it's controversial.
We could change his name to Devil's Advocate.

BIG_DADDY
06-26-2006, 03:04 PM
I still consider you a good friend and not a bad guy at all. Just sick of your annoying references to terroristme, Islamawhore etc, it is old and stale and franky it is the same reason I avoid reason I avoid reading some of Iowanians posts. For a short while it was fresh and maybe a little humorous. Now it is just old and tired.

Many people here have family risking their life daily for the same freedom she uses to talk shit about them. I will call her anything I want to. There is nothing me or anyone else can do on this BB that will ever come close to being what she deserves. I have not idea why you would ever align yourself with that.

For the record the picture I post of her and her son as well as the one of her taking a big dump on the BB get me more rep than anything else. I get requests for them all the time so you may consider it old and tired like the names but many others do not.

I keep hoping he will just snap out it like bad hypnotherapy session. At this point I am embarrassed for him. I always figured Jim for a straight shooter and not someone who would just pick a side for the sake of arguing. I guess I was wrong.

Logical
06-26-2006, 03:19 PM
... I also think that Troy is doing more to drive off posters lately... Troy that says you are doing more lately not that you have run off more.

Logical
06-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Many people here have family risking their life daily for the same freedom she uses to talk shit about them. I will call her anything I want to. There is nothing me or anyone else can do on this BB that will ever come close to being what she deserves. I have not idea why you would ever align yourself with that.

For the record the picture I post of her and her son as well as the one of her taking a big dump on the BB get me more rep than anything else. I get requests for them all the time so you may consider it old and tired like the names but many others do not.

I keep hoping he will just snap out it like bad hypnotherapy session. At this point I am embarrassed for him. I always figured Jim for a straight shooter and not someone who would just pick a side for the sake of arguing. I guess I was wrong.
What you are wrong about is believing I am picking a side just to be arguing. I actually agreed with DEnise that the insurgents had a right even an obligation to fight for their country against occupation forces, just like I would if someone were to occupy the US. I have never agreed with DEnise just to be contrary. Just like I don't agree with you on the the BSL being bad just becaause I consider you my friend. I argue what I feel is right. Now I might slant that argument to make it more controversial and draw more people in, but I won't argue the other side unless I say I am playing devils advocate. I have done this many times in the past because it is fun to try to argue something from the other sides perspective and it is enlightening.

Bootlegged
06-26-2006, 03:35 PM
It's Murthabulous.

BucEyedPea
06-26-2006, 03:38 PM
It's Murthabulous.

Campaign worker? :hmmm:

vailpass
06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
It's Murthabulous.

Howdy Latt,

My God dude your avatar is just wrong. I don't waste much time feeling forry for the Canadians, especially those of the Frenchy persuasion, but on this particular issue...wow...what a shame.

I know Carolina won it fair and square but now those poor Canadian bastards have to see their national sport lowered to the point of "thang".

Bootlegged
06-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Howdy Latt,

My God dude your avatar is just wrong. I don't waste much time feeling forry for the Canadians, especially those of the Frenchy persuasion, but on this particular issue...wow...what a shame.

I know Carolina won it fair and square but now those poor Canadian bastards have to see their national sport lowered to the point of "thang".

What's even better is, I couldn't care less about hockey. It's just there to piss off Canadians!

vailpass
06-26-2006, 03:55 PM
What's even better is, I couldn't care less about hockey. It's just there to piss off Canadians!

ROFL Sweet.

BIG_DADDY
06-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Troy that says you are doing more lately not that you have run off more.

I've never ran off anyone Jim. Your the only one that talks about running people off.

Logical
06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
I've never ran off anyone Jim. Your the only one that talks about running people off.

I am pretty sure I have run people off. Big deal, I only attempt it with the truly lame. I did my best to run of Thomas and got him to leave several times but he always came back. Finally after the mods banned him he stayed gone. Again if you read what I said, I did not say you had run anyone off, only that you had done more lately than DEnise that would run people off. Huge difference. I don't think DEnise has really ever ran anyone off, she tends to attract posters that want to fight with her if anything.

Nightwish
06-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Campaign worker? :hmmm:
When people of merit seek to bash and discredit somebody, their target might be in trouble. When morons like Lattimer seek to bash and discredit somebody, they generally end up doing that somebody a service. Lattimer can expect a thank you note from John Murtha any day now.

Bootlegged
06-26-2006, 06:18 PM
When people of merit seek to bash and discredit somebody, their target might be in trouble. When morons like Lattimer seek to bash and discredit somebody, they generally end up doing that somebody a service. Lattimer can expect a thank you note from John Murtha any day now.

I can only hope so.

~Moron Lattimer.

Phobia
06-26-2006, 09:11 PM
FWIW, I'm spending time in D.C. for 2 reasons.

1. There has been zero Chiefs news for 2 weeks. Oh - except for the Arena league CB signing - woopty.
2. I'm bored and wanted to beat on some people.

listopencil
06-26-2006, 10:35 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=58789&stc=1

Actually, this pic is one of the best running gags on this entire set of message boards. Freakin' hilarious. What's sewage is the number of threads consisting of a cut-and-paste article with a link and no discussion whatsoever. That's incredibly lame.

listopencil
06-26-2006, 10:37 PM
FWIW, I'm spending time in D.C. for 2 reasons.

1. There has been zero Chiefs news for 2 weeks. Oh - except for the Arena league CB signing - woopty.
2. I'm bored and wanted to beat on some people.

DAMN YOU!

HIPPIE SCUM!

GET A JOB!