PDA

View Full Version : Good news for you stalkers.

Rain Man
06-24-2006, 11:05 PM
Check out this site.

http://www.privateeye.com/

I'm too cheap to pay for it, but it gives you an initial free overview of what it's finding. I put my name in it, and (based on the cities provided in the overview), it's got my last 8 addresses, dating back almost 20 years.

Then I put in some friends, and it seemed to find a good record for them every time.

Then I put in my sister's maiden name, and it found a record for her even though she's been married for 20 years. When I put in her married name, it identified my dad as a possible relative even though her name has been different for 20 years and I can't imagine how they would be linked by any paperwork other than a birth certificate.

Then I put in the name of a friend of mine who is a prison psychiatrist and keeps his identity secret because of threats, and I found him.

Then I put in the names of some women I went to grad school with who were single at the time (a dozen years ago). My assumption was that they would be married by now, and I have no idea what their married names would be. It found them.

Then I put in the names of a couple of girls I went to high school with, under the same testing assumption as above but ten years further back, and it found them even with (in one case) two name changes.

Then I put in the names of Priest Holmes, Trent Green, and Willie Roaf, and it seemed to find records that match them.

Pretty cool.

DaFace
06-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Kinda creepy. So you lived in Texas for a while, huh? ;)

Phobia
06-24-2006, 11:32 PM
I've actually used that before. I don't know how that Illinois thing got on there but they have me every step of the way beyond that - even various military addresses. Frightening.

tommykat
06-24-2006, 11:40 PM
Not sure how you find these things.....but this scared me.....It showed my X and his age, but he is dead now. It also showed my nieces. Creepy

tommykat
06-24-2006, 11:41 PM
I've actually used that before. I don't know how that Illinois thing got on there but they have me every step of the way beyond that - even various military addresses. Frightening.

By the way Phob, loose the avatar:D

chiefs4me
06-24-2006, 11:42 PM
neat...

blueballs
06-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Rich Scanlon 12/23/80
Lancaster Pa- unkown
who is he
really

greg63
06-24-2006, 11:50 PM