PDA

View Full Version : El "Jimadore" shot! ever had one?

KCChiefsMan
06-25-2006, 04:25 AM
ok, I went to the bar tonight with my friends, and they all were talking about this El Jimadore shot....or whatever the hell it's spelled, and so later on this friend of mine went up to Brady....The bartender, and ordered 5 Jimadore shots, and I see Brady pouring 5 shots of crappy tequila, so I'm like...whatever...free shot and we all take the shot, and they ask me if I feel the twist...and I say.....what twist, I didn't have a lime or salt, it was a crappy tequila shot..and the way you were talking about this shot earlier I expected it to be like a Patron shot or something, and they ask me again..."so, you don't feel a twist?" and I say...nope, sure don't...and then.................BAM!! I got slapped in the face as hard as a man could possibly get slapped! My friend Dallas is the one who slapped me and it felt like a punch, but it basically just turned my face a little to the side....and I yell "WHAT THE F***!!!!" and they are all laughing their asses off, and I kinda put him in a headlock and the bartender (Brady) told me thats the twist on that shot, the slap in the face....but everyone told me that they have tried that little shot on several people and nobody got hit as hard as I did....I should say Dallas is a strong dude...I wouldn't want to fight him, and I'm glad that he is a friend in case anything happened because he would have my back...but damn! and they all assured me that it's a fun prank, but at the time I didn't think it was that funny, but apparently they tried that shot on somebody else the other night and it ended up in a fistfight......I ended up laughing it off, and told them it was kinda funny at the end

but then they all came over for afterhours to my place, which they just left....well here was my little payback, I have an aggressive carpet python pet snake, and when they were playing pool in the basement, I went ahead and threw it on the guy who put this whole idea together, and I my snake BIT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!! and he ran off like a little girl!!! and then I grabbed the snake and gave him the little baby talk "you're such a good snake...yes you are...." and put him back in his cage.....ha ha! payback is a biotch!!

anyone else ever taken this "JimAdore" shot...and I have no idea how to spell it, and YES I am drunk!

Rukdafaidas
06-25-2006, 05:32 AM
Did that JimAdore shot have some crank in it?

CHENZ A!
06-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Never had that, but we used to give unsuspecting birthday boy/girls a "tidal wave shot". We would order a Rumple Minze for the target, and everyone else in the group would get a shot of water, and after you cheers them, they drink it and everybody throws their water shots in the targets face. Thats some funny shit. ROFL

Phobia
06-25-2006, 01:34 PM
You should get a pit bull, too. Yeah, I think that would complete the package.

CHENZ A!
06-25-2006, 03:56 PM
You should get a pit bull, too. Yeah, I think that would complete the package.

elaborate?

Moooo
06-25-2006, 03:59 PM
What the hell is a carpet snake?

I've heard of a trouser snake, but if your trouser snake bit his face, I would say that would have an entirely different meaning.

Moooo

Dave Lane
06-25-2006, 04:24 PM
elaborate?

If you don't understand then yes he's correct.

Dave

CHENZ A!
06-25-2006, 04:31 PM
If you don't understand then yes he's correct.

Dave

:thumb: cool buddy!

KCChiefsMan
06-25-2006, 04:51 PM
What the hell is a carpet snake?

I've heard of a trouser snake, but if your trouser snake bit his face, I would say that would have an entirely different meaning.

Moooo

??? thats just what they told me it was called

HC_Chief
06-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Someone would have been punched repeatedly. HC don't play that. :D

Count Alex's Losses
06-25-2006, 05:02 PM
So let me get this straight...

You went out drinking...a guy put his hands on your face...which prompted you to go back to your house and pet your snake.

Rain Man
06-25-2006, 05:11 PM
It's hard to beat a good night of drinking, slapping, and snake-biting.