PDA

View Full Version : Fox vs 9/11 Scholar Professor

irishjayhawk
06-26-2006, 11:08 AM
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/Media/060622_FetzerHannityColmes.wmv

Fox looked really stupid. I do like that atleast some truth movement is getting exposure, even if it was on Fox, who only brought them on to discredit them and have it backfire.

Mr. Kotter
06-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Amazing how the same video looks different.....to different people.

To me, Fetzer looked like a wide-eyed loon.

jAZ
06-26-2006, 11:56 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=142791

oldandslow
06-26-2006, 11:58 AM

Kotter - I am marking this day down...You and I totally agree on something. :)

patteeu
06-26-2006, 12:00 PM
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/Media/060622_FetzerHannityColmes.wmv

Fox looked really stupid. I do like that atleast some truth movement is getting exposure, even if it was on Fox, who only brought them on to discredit them and have it backfire.

LOL, I guess you see what you want to see. I saw a guy who is a dedicated conspiracy theorist who probably believes what he says but who can be convinced with less than convincing evidence, e.g. the Cheney anecdote from the bunker before the Pentagon hit. He had an opportunity to lead with his strongest piece of evidence and he chose THAT?

jAZ
06-26-2006, 12:02 PM
I think it's more "slack jawed" than wide-eyed. But to be fair, it looks as though he might have suffered a stroke.

As for who "won"... I'd say the viewers of Fox News for not having to put up with Sean Hannity. Ollie North is a much better representative of the conservative movement.

jAZ
06-26-2006, 12:03 PM
(e.g. the Cheney anecdote from the bunker before the Pentagon hit).
Acutally anyone who bothered to watch the Frontline video you'd know that Cheney had previously issued orders to shoot down the planes if needed. That story was probably in reference to that order.

patteeu
06-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Acutally anyone who bothered to watch the Frontline video you'd know that Cheney had previously issued orders to shoot down the planes if needed. That story was probably in reference to that order.

Connect the dots for me then. How does that context make that particular piece of "evidence" any more compelling?

Radar Chief
06-26-2006, 12:08 PM
As for who "won"... I'd say the viewers of Fox News for not having to put up with Sean Hannity.

:LOL: :thumb:

irishjayhawk
06-26-2006, 12:08 PM

Yes, he did look funny. I'll give you that. :p

Doesn't mean he's not credible. I was more interested in the fact that Fox brought someone on there and didn't get a single fact correct and rushed the guest off the air.

irishjayhawk
06-26-2006, 12:11 PM
As for who "won"... I'd say the viewers of Fox News for not having to put up with Sean Hannity.

ROFL :clap:

jAZ
06-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Connect the dots for me then. How does that context make that particular piece of "evidence" any more compelling?
It would take this particular piece of "evidence" and place it in the shitter. It's actually a fantastic program to watch. I understand now what motivated Cheney to distrust the CIA's view of Iraq and what lead to the creation of the DoD's seperate intelligence aparatus.

It's well worth the effort to watch...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=142665
(Try to overlook HC_Chief's emotional outburst and give it a look).

jAZ
06-26-2006, 12:17 PM
I understand now what motivated Cheney to distrust the CIA's view of Iraq and what lead to the creation of the DoD's seperate intelligence aparatus.
The problem was that Cheney & Rummy created a far worse intelligence group than the CIA.

patteeu
06-26-2006, 12:36 PM

Doesn't mean he's not credible. I was more interested in the fact that Fox brought someone on there and didn't get a single fact correct and rushed the guest off the air.

What fact didn't they get correct?

Phobia
06-26-2006, 12:40 PM

He didn't look very credible to me. I'm glad Fox didn't subject their viewers to any more of that crazy conspiracy garbage. Anybody who thinks Dick Cheney (or anybody else in our government) allowed a plane to crash into our pentagon is seriously disturbed.

Mr. Kotter
06-26-2006, 05:34 PM

"Single fact correct...." you mean their wrangling over whether, he had indicated in pre-show interviews that there "were" courses being taught versus there "ought to be courses taught, IMO".....and him making a big deal about the distinction?

If anything, I suspect he actually exploited that ambiguity, to get them to put him on the show in the first place....then, once on, he retreated by claiming THEY had misunderstood him, and then he attempted to use the appearance to aid his cause. Which this appearance did not, IMHO.

"Rushed the guest off the air".....most shows do that with loons, once they pull a "bait and switch" like that. Or they simply could have been up against a "hard" break. :shrug: