PDA

View Full Version : Freaking NFL Network

ChiefsfaninPA
06-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Almost everyday they are putting on that Making the Squad. Now don't get me wrong, for the first 15 mins it is pretty entertaining or when the girls are working out or doing cheers, but dedicating a freaking hour to that show. Put some football games on. When the network first started all they did was show OLD game replays. What happened to that. At least cut the show back to 30 mins.

CoMoChief
06-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Yup totally agree. The show should be for at the VERY VERY VERY VERY most 30mins long, simply for time slot reasons. An hour for a show that means nothing to men as far as the crying and "emotional stress and dedication" that these women appearantly go through is beyond me. They should make the other 30min time slot a comedy show about how f***ing ugly the Chiefs squad is.

But yes, more and more games and game highlights etc.

ArrowheadHawk
06-26-2006, 07:39 PM
i just wish nfl network came with basic cable

ChiefsfaninPA
06-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Yup totally agree. The show should be for at the VERY VERY VERY VERY most 30mins long, simply for time slot reasons. An hour for a show that means nothing to men as far as the crying and "emotional stress and dedication" that these women appearantly go through is beyond me. They should make the other 30min time slot a comedy show about how f***ing ugly the Chiefs squad is.

But yes, more and more games and game highlights etc.

That is basically the whole show. All fill-in for what they know we are watching for. I think 15 mins and during that time the girls should be in constant motion, practicing in those small shorts and tops.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-26-2006, 07:42 PM

I have DTV so it is with my programming package.

jspchief
06-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Unless they're getting naked and having orgies, I don't give a rat's ass about the cheerleaders.

There are a lot better sources for hot women (where they do a lot better things than cheer and cry). Please stick to football on my football channel.

CoMoChief
06-26-2006, 07:44 PM
That is basically the whole show. All fill-in for what they know we are watching for. I think 15 mins and during that time the girls should be in constant motion, practicing in those small shorts and tops.

I dont get what all of the crying and everything is for though. It's just a damn cheerleading squad. The Chiefs cheerleaders only make something like $50 a game (I could be wrong but I think I remember hearing something like that) and these cheerleaders act like their lives are over.

Mecca
06-26-2006, 07:54 PM
The NFL network has a severe lack of programming this time of year. I remember when they use to rerun the same shows 5 times a day, not sure if they still do that.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-26-2006, 08:01 PM
The NFL network has a severe lack of programming this time of year. I remember when they use to rerun the same shows 5 times a day, not sure if they still do that.

The saddest part is they have access to ALL of the NFL's archive and they only show this BS. I hope there off season programming gets better. I guess they feel that they need all of this cool, new programming. I wonder if they know that I watch the NFL network for...........the NFL. Not all of that other stuff.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-26-2006, 08:02 PM
I dont get what all of the crying and everything is for though. It's just a damn cheerleading squad. The Chiefs cheerleaders only make something like $50 a game (I could be wrong but I think I remember hearing something like that) and these cheerleaders act like their lives are over.

Some of those girls seem really crushed. I don't know whether to laugh at them or feel bad. At least most of the ones cut are hot. That should help. Either that or I could console them.

Dr. Van Halen
06-26-2006, 08:46 PM
When they are not showing this, they are showing highlights from that crappy KC v. NY Giants/Tiki Barber game.

How many thousands of times do they have to show that in one month?

CHENZ A!
06-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Kiss my ass Time Warner! :cuss:

KChiefs1
06-26-2006, 09:26 PM
next thing you know they'll have a bunch of NFL players on an island trying to see who can survive the best.

Moooo
06-26-2006, 10:38 PM
I bet when this cheerleader thing is on, they really appeal to the 13-15 demographic...

Like most said, 15 minutes is fine, but beyond that, its redundant.

Moooo

Guru
06-26-2006, 10:54 PM

YEP!!!!!! :banghead: :shake:

alanm
06-26-2006, 11:16 PM
They are. ROFL

dtebbe
06-27-2006, 08:36 AM

Come on, how are they ever gonna marry a rich football player if they don't make the squad?

DT