PDA

View Full Version : Where the **** is ENDELT?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-26-2006, 11:57 PM
I miss his shit talking. But don't tell him I said that.

greg63
06-26-2006, 11:59 PM
I miss his shit talking. But don't tell him I said that.
Ok I won't tell; just wire $100000000000000000000000000000 to my checking account and my lips are sealed.

Donger
06-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Who?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 12:01 AM
Who?

Ya know, that drunk ****er that lives in AZ and has sex with a fellow planeteer.

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 12:01 AM
He's MILF'in it up.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 12:03 AM
He's MILF'in it up.

suhweet.

KS Smitty
He's MILF'in it up.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Donger
Ya know, that drunk ****er that lives in AZ and has sex with a fellow planeteer.

Oh him? He's just fulfilling my original prediction.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Oh him? He's just fulfilling my original prediction.

That sounds dirty. Enlighten me.

Donger
06-27-2006, 12:05 AM
He's MILF'in it up.

Indeed. The wife just had another young, adult male "MILF! MILF! MILF!" episode at the grocery store this week. She confronted them this time, however.

Donger
06-27-2006, 12:06 AM
That sounds dirty. Enlighten me.

Mini-ENDelt within 16 months, IIRC.

Nothing dirty about it; he'll make a fine Dad.

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 12:06 AM
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

I'm not knocking it. MILFs make me hot. I want to nail my next-door neighbor soccer mom in the back of her SUV.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 12:08 AM
Mini-ENDelt within 16 months, IIRC.

Nothing dirty about it; he'll make a fine Dad.

From the bb persona I'd say you're nuts sir. However we all know how these things work. I'm sure you'd have a better idea than I. I'm rather new around here.

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 12:08 AM
Indeed. The wife just had another young, adult male "MILF! MILF! MILF!" episode at the grocery store this week. She confronted them this time, however.

Details, por favor. I wish to live vicariously through your wife's onlookers.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 12:09 AM
I'm not knocking it. MILFs make me hot. I want to nail my next-door neighbor soccer mom in the back of her SUV.

Why don't you go over there and take a shot. Remember if she turns you down, you could probably knock her out and take the poonan.

Donger
06-27-2006, 12:10 AM
Details, por favor. I wish to live vicariously through your wife's onlookers.

Just a couple of horny 16 year old boys, following my wife and kids around the grocery store.

KS Smitty
06-27-2006, 12:11 AM

As long as it's in the back of her SUV and not the back of her you should be alright... :eek:

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 12:19 AM
Why don't you go over there and take a shot. Remember if she turns you down, you could probably knock her out and take the poonan.

Not worth the risk. She's my goddamn neighbor.

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 12:19 AM
Just a couple of horny 16 year old boys, following my wife and kids around the grocery store.

How did she notice them?

And then she confronts them...and....

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Not worth the risk. She's my goddamn neighbor.

ROFL If you took that seriously shame on you ROFL Gawd I hope you didn't. Although with the amount you've landed, who could really blame you?

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I took it seriously. But I'm not that stupid. Still, I'll be watching the hot tub for her. :drool:

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 12:25 AM
Yeah, I took it seriously. But I'm not that stupid. Still, I'll be watching the hot tub for her. :drool:

You took it seriously? Or you considered it seriously? Important questions to ask yourself.

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 12:29 AM
You took it seriously? Or you considered it seriously? Important questions to ask yourself.

I took your post seriously. I've never seriously considered propositioning the MILF next door. That won't stop me from leering, though.

Rausch
06-27-2006, 01:00 AM

Yeah, that's really eliminating the possibilities...

DaneMcCloud
06-27-2006, 01:47 AM
You guys are gay. REALLY. All this "I miss Endelt", "I wonder if Endelt is gonna get married" Bullsh*t. I hope he's fuc*ing partying and laughing at your sore, sand laden vaginas.

Really, come on homos. You guys really think like this? Your life has come to this, Floppy?

chagrin
06-27-2006, 06:25 AM
has sex with a fellow planeteer.

And somehow, he won't let any of us forget that, I don't miss it - it's quite refreshing to not have you, err, I mean him and his girl, around lately

Ultra Peanut
06-27-2006, 06:45 AM
ur but

Iowanian
06-27-2006, 07:18 AM
"Did I happen to mention that I live in Hollywood and last night when I was having cocktails with James Cameron we discussed how many wealthy, powerful and public people I know, and I'm also aquainted with eleventy five wealthy, well adjusted gheys. Its due to my large mansion and my superior intellect of you flyoverstaters."

You guys are gay. REALLY. All this "I miss Endelt", "I wonder if Endelt is gonna get married" Bullsh*t. I hope he's fuc*ing partying and laughing at your sore, sand laden vaginas.

Really, come on homos. You guys really think like this? Your life has come to this, Floppy?

The truth is, they got popped with a bag of "baking soda" the restroom attendant at her work supplied and are doing 60 down at County.

Mr. Kotter
06-27-2006, 07:26 AM

Some of us have become acquainted with one another outside the board, and enjoy flipping each other crap. Why is that hard to understand?

He may still be laughing at us, but I'm pretty sure he's laughing at you too...:shrug:

htismaqe
06-27-2006, 07:32 AM
"Did I happen to mention that I live in Hollywood and last night when I was having cocktails with James Cameron we discussed how many wealthy, powerful and public people I know, and I'm also aquainted with eleventy five wealthy, well adjusted gheys. Its due to my large mansion and my superior intellect of you flyoverstaters."

The truth is, they got popped with a bag of "baking soda" the restroom attendant at her work supplied and are doing 60 down at County.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ultra Peanut
06-27-2006, 07:39 AM
it's not gay if you're wearing FURSUITS

Otter
06-27-2006, 08:43 AM
I recieved a text message from Endo about a week ago that said, and I quote:

"I'm cleanly shaven, smell good and my penis is tucked up between my legs".

I didn't respond. Take it for whatever you wish. He's still alive and kickin' never the less.

Gonzo
06-27-2006, 08:56 AM
I found a recent pic of Endelt and Skip.

DaneMcCloud
06-27-2006, 10:18 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's awesome! But seriously, what is a "flyoverstater"? I don't think I've heard that phrase.

Rain Man
06-27-2006, 10:39 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's awesome! But seriously, what is a "flyoverstater"? I don't think I've heard that phrase.

I think it was derived in the early 80s by some celebrity who basically defined the U.S. as New York, California, and "The Flyover States". I can't remember who said it, but it caused a minor commotion at the time. I always thought it was pretty funny, and was more insulting to the celebrity than to the Flyover States.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 10:57 AM

ROFL You read waaaaay too much into this post Mr. Dane. All I said was I miss the quality of his shit talking on his posts. By no means am I sitting here lamenting where my bb entertainer has gone.

Kerberos
06-27-2006, 11:05 AM

(As Images of the hotel scene in "Tommy Boy" come to mind)

GoChiefs... Who was your favorite "Little Rascal" Alfalfa? Or is it Spanky?

But I'm not that stupid

Don't sell yourself short Goat Cheeze "You're Tremendously Stupid.

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 02:37 PM
(As Images of the hotel scene in "Tommy Boy" come to mind)

GoChiefs... Who was your favorite "Little Rascal" Alfalfa? Or is it Spanky?

Don't sell yourself short Goat Cheeze "You're Tremendously Stupid.

Actually, no, I'm quite smart. Go f*ck yourself.

JimNasium
06-27-2006, 02:45 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

http://www.adambaumgoldgallery.com/steinberg/posters/view_of_new_york.jpg

sedated
06-27-2006, 03:56 PM

and you've got such cunning wit

DaneMcCloud
06-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Some of us have become acquainted with one another outside the board, and enjoy flipping each other crap. Why is that hard to understand?

He may still be laughing at us, but I'm pretty sure he's laughing at you too...:shrug:

Of course I know that some of you guys are hanging out and that's cool but I was just teasing all you guys! There's no reason for the thin skin and I HOPE that people laugh at some of the dumbass stuff I say, because they should if they don't.

I was just hoping that Chiefsplanet turning into some kind of sewing circle!

Count Zarth
06-27-2006, 04:14 PM
and you've got such cunning wit

Thanks for the compliment.

Mr. Kotter
06-27-2006, 04:30 PM
....I was just hoping that Chiefsplanet turning into some kind of sewing circle!
Eh, go bo and Skip may be ready for that. Although giving those two knitting needles could be dangerous...

The rest of us are still at least 15-20 years from that though. :)

Calcountry
06-27-2006, 05:54 PM
We traded him to the Cardinals for a player to be named later.

stevieray
06-27-2006, 07:00 PM

ROFL

Kerberos
06-27-2006, 07:37 PM

I was just kidding. But I have been informed that if I put up a smiley face or a J/K to let you know that I am just kidding I am exposing myself as a "PUSSY".

Oh Wait......

ENDelt260
06-27-2006, 07:40 PM
I was in St. Louis getting drunk and hitting on chicks.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/ENDelt/DSC00537.jpg

el borracho
06-27-2006, 08:22 PM

"It's a psycho-frakulator! It creates a-a cloud of radically fluctuating deviant chaotrons, which penetrate the synaptic relays. It's concantenated with a-a synchronous transport switch that creates a virtual tributary! It's focused onto a biobolic reflector and what happens is, is that hallucinations become reality... and the brain is literally fried from within."

milkman
06-27-2006, 09:04 PM
"It's a psycho-frakulator! It creates a-a cloud of radically fluctuating deviant chaotrons, which penetrate the synaptic relays. It's concantenated with a-a synchronous transport switch that creates a virtual tributary! It's focused onto a biobolic reflector and what happens is, is that hallucinations become reality... and the brain is literally fried from within."

What?

Frazod
06-27-2006, 09:06 PM
We traded him to the Cardinals for a player to be named later.

Cards are about to drop their 8th straight. If he can pitch, we'll take him. :D

el borracho
06-27-2006, 09:06 PM
What?
Heller. Say it with me: Heller.

58-4ever
06-27-2006, 09:07 PM

Looks like she shared her Glaucoma medicine with you.

Phobia
06-27-2006, 09:13 PM

Too bad. Her mother probably would have been a sure thing.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM

You're an asshole. You get all the hot chicks. I guess Gochiefs was right. You were gettin some hot milf action.

Iowanian
06-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Working in the Smokey and ultraviolent lighted Environment has really caused Mer's skin to go to crap quickly.

Calcountry
06-27-2006, 11:08 PM
Cards are about to drop their 8th straight. If he can pitch, we'll take him. :DOh, you are talking baseball, I thought this was a football forum. ;)

Speaking of baseball. Check out sportcenter tonight. The umps blew a fair foul call big time on the Rangers at SF.

Bases loaded, rangers down 5-3, TEXiara is up, he yanks one down the line and the chalk flies up, but STILL the ump calls it foul. Right in front of the Ranger bullpen, and in front of TEx as he was running it out at first.

The guy went off, got booted from the game, and the Rangers lost.

With 2 outs, the runners would all have scored and the Rangers have the lead in that game.

Wow.

Of course, Go Chiefs will be thrilled about this ass raping. ehheheh.

SPchief
06-27-2006, 11:11 PM

Dude, no offense, but your beard looks almost as bad as Slayers did a few years ago.

Count Zarth
06-28-2006, 12:20 AM
I think his beard looks good. He's ruggedly handsome.

Ultra Peanut
06-28-2006, 12:23 AM

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/ENDelt/DSC00537.jpgPLEASE tell me you tapped that!