06-28-2006, 01:42 PM
poll forthcoming

JBucc
06-28-2006, 01:44 PM
I think he's one more bitch thread away

Sully
06-28-2006, 01:46 PM
He never will.
He's a spammer, but too many folks love his brand of spam.

Donger
06-28-2006, 01:48 PM
I think 'recalled' would have been more apropos.

KCTitus
06-28-2006, 01:51 PM
yeah, probably should have done this by post...

<5 posts
>5, <10 posts
>10 posts...

I'll go with under 5.

Baby Lee
06-28-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm just an unfrozen caveman, your ways frighten and confuse me. . .

But is it the consensus that, if bad news happens to GM, the BB elders should scout out into every forum and subforum with their "rexjake? REXJAKE!?!? Where are you to face the bad news?" threads, but if rexjake starts a GM topic, it's SPAM?

Just want to be sure.

htismaqe
06-28-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm not gonna ban him guys. He does contribute to the football threads, he's not a total waste.

It's just that nobody wants to read his GM threads.

luv
06-28-2006, 01:57 PM

But is it the consensus that, if bad news happens to GM, the BB elders should scout out into every forum and subforum with their "rexjake? REXJAKE!?!? Where are you to face the bad news?" threads, but if rexjake starts a GM topic, it's SPAM?

Just want to be sure.
It just seems, to me, that, no matter who starts a car thread, he comes and turns it into a GM debate. It doesn't matter if he started the thread or not.

htismaqe
06-28-2006, 01:58 PM

Just want to be sure.

There's a difference between posting news and spam.

What jAZ posted yesterday was NEWS.

What Logical posted yesterday was NOT. However, Logical posted his in the DC FORUM.

jake continues to insist on posting his bullshit in the Lounge.

Baconeater
06-28-2006, 01:59 PM
It just seems, to me, that, no matter who starts a car thread, he comes and turns it into a GM debate. It doesn't matter if he started the thread or not.
But have you driven the new Tahoe yet?

Rain Man
06-28-2006, 01:59 PM
This poll should have had the options stated in 0-60 times for various GM vehicles.

luv
06-28-2006, 02:00 PM
But have you driven the new Tahoe yet?
I borrow my dad's Silverado whenever I need a truck. Does that count?

FAX
06-28-2006, 02:01 PM

Just want to be sure.

It's posts like these that make America great.

FAX

KILLER_CLOWN
06-28-2006, 02:02 PM

He is obviously passionate about it, I don't have a problem with him or any other poster here. That includes the spammers as well, your free to call him out on anything you see as utter rubbish. Just think if the Police worked in this way no one would ever get arrested.

KCTitus
06-28-2006, 02:02 PM

Yes.

vailpass
06-28-2006, 02:03 PM
How about a "never" option in the poll?

As it stands this poll is of the "so, when did you stop beating yoru wife?" variety.

The kid has a family allegiance to a particular product and focuses on it a whole lot. So what? I've seen several posters go after him with bad GM news and they suffer no proposed reprisal.

luv
06-28-2006, 02:04 PM
He is obviously passionate about it, I don't have a problem with him or any other poster here. That includes the spammers as well, your free to call him out on anything you see as utter rubbish. Just think if the Police worked in this way no one would ever get arrested.
:spock: I'm not calling him out.

sedated
06-28-2006, 02:04 PM
This poll should have had the options stated in 0-60 times for various GM vehicles.

or in the number of parts that must be replaced on a GM vehicle

StcChief
06-28-2006, 02:05 PM
GM will keep him busy.....

Question is when will Daddy take the buy out.

FAX
06-28-2006, 02:06 PM
If Mr. recxjake were Japanese, none of this would be necessary.

I say that we all declare Mr. recxjake to be Japanese.

FAX

Baby Lee
06-28-2006, 02:07 PM
I'm not gonna ban him guys. He does contribute to the football threads, he's not a total waste.

It's just that nobody wants to read his GM threads.
How, then, do we signify our consensus regarding Logical's umpteenth "how bad, and in how many ways, are we gonna suck again this year, guys" thread?

KCTitus
06-28-2006, 02:08 PM
How, then, do we signify our consensus regarding Logical's umpteenth "how bad, and in how many ways, are we gonna suck again this year, guys" thread?

Remind him of Larry Johnson...

Baby Lee
06-28-2006, 02:08 PM
If Mr. recxjake were Japanese, none of this would be necessary.

I say that we all declare Mr. recxjake to be Japanese.

FAX
Are you offering to 'turn him Japanese?' :eek:

luv
06-28-2006, 02:09 PM
ROFL

sedated
06-28-2006, 02:10 PM

I really think so

FAX
06-28-2006, 02:13 PM

No, Mr. Baby Lee, I am not. Not in the way you are implying, anyway. It would be more like an honorary thing.

Here's the theory. If we imagine in the pacific rim of our minds that Mr. recxjake was Japanese, we would all think, "Hey, here's a Japanese guy who's promoting American cars! Cool!"

Problem solved.

FAX

htismaqe
06-28-2006, 02:14 PM

ROFL

tk13
06-28-2006, 02:17 PM
I love GM. GM is the greatest company in the world. I wish GM would make food products, so they could keep my motor running too.

Bob Dole
06-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Bob Dole just rolled over 1000 miles on his new Mazda at lunch.

recxjake
06-28-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm not going to post anymore GM posts.... untill the new Silverado comes out... I want you all to see it :)

htismaqe
06-28-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm not going to post anymore GM posts.... untill the new Silverado comes out... I want you all to see it :)

PM it to someone and let them post it.

recxjake
06-28-2006, 02:31 PM
GM will keep him busy.....

Question is when will Daddy take the buy out.

he can't take a buyout, it was only offered to GM factory workers... he works for GMAC

Rain Man
06-28-2006, 02:38 PM
It's posts like these that make America great.

FAX

I thought it was posts that contain pictures of scantily clad women that made America great.

Baby Lee
06-28-2006, 02:43 PM
he can't take a buyout, it was only offered to GM factory workers... he works for GMAC
So the transition to BIGMAC should be fairly straightforward.

hypersensitiveZO6
06-28-2006, 02:46 PM
PM it to someone and let them post it.

ROFL

Phobia
06-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Yo, recxjake - here's a proposal for you....

You post WarpaintIllustrated information and I'll post GMC information. I think that would work out well.

recxjake
06-28-2006, 02:49 PM

You post WarpaintIllustrated information and I'll post GMC information. I think that would work out well.

agreed

htismaqe
06-28-2006, 02:51 PM
So the transition to BIGMAC should be fairly straightforward.

ROFL

You're on a roll today.

htismaqe
06-28-2006, 02:51 PM

:clap:

:D

Donger
06-28-2006, 02:55 PM

That hardly seems equitable; GM at least has some merit.

Rain Man
06-28-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm currently working out an exchange with Redrum69. He'll be doing polls for a while, and I'll be making crude sexual jokes about people's mothers.

Phobia
06-28-2006, 03:02 PM
That hardly seems equitable; GM at least has some merit.
Heh heh. Yeah.

New proposal. I'll post public service announcements about hygene issues, rexcjake posts WarpaintIllustrated stuff, and Donger will post GMC news.

FAX
06-28-2006, 03:03 PM
I thought it was posts that contain pictures of scantily clad women that made America great.

Not to disagree with you, Mr. Rain Man. Which, as you know, is something I would never do.

But, those are the posts that make America horny.

FAX

Donger
06-28-2006, 03:09 PM
Heh heh. Yeah.

New proposal. I'll post public service announcements about hygene issues, rexcjake posts WarpaintIllustrated stuff, and Donger will post GMC news.

Ha! Done: http://www.gmsucks.net/

unlurking
06-28-2006, 04:57 PM

Just want to be sure.
Scanlon drives a GM.

(The Roys and recxjake have much in common)

Rain Man
06-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Your mothers know all about the quality of the back seats of GM vehicles.

SPchief
06-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Your mothers know all about the quality of the back seats of GM vehicles.

ROFL

Logical
06-28-2006, 06:11 PM
I just want to take the time to thank Baby Lee for trying to make this thread about me. I am honored and I truly must be annoying him to have him go to the trouble.

So heres to you Baby Lee :toast:

SPchief
06-28-2006, 06:19 PM
I just want to take the time to thank Baby Lee for trying to make this thread about me. I am honored and I truly must be annoying him to have him go to the trouble.

So heres to you Baby Lee :toast:

Kinda weird because I just started this thread as good natured ribbing against Rexjake.

As the planet turns I guess. :)

Phobia
06-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Why can't I ever get threads about me?

Oh.

Logical
06-28-2006, 09:47 PM
Kinda weird because I just started this thread as good natured ribbing against Rexjake.

As the planet turns I guess. :)I doubt he saw it.

Bwana
06-28-2006, 11:20 PM
I borrow my dad's Silverado whenever I need a truck. Does that count?I just bought a Ford Super Duty F250 4x4 long box with the V-10.

P.S. Go Fu*K yourself Hamas Jenkins. :holdman:

Phobia
06-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Holy crap. What kind of mileage do you get with the V-10?

Bwana
06-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Holy crap. What kind of mileage do you get with the V-10?

Man, I wish I could tell you Phil. I have been driving the Company car but am headed to Cooke City for the 4th. Going up there is the biggest bastard hill I have ever seen (ask Otter) and I will be pulling a trailer. I really won't be driving it every day so I could give a rats ass about the mileage, but I would guess around 13-15 depending on conditions. I tore out the air box last night and swaped it out for a complete K n N System so that should help.

Phobia
06-28-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm headed to PA tomorrow in the 350, pulling a trailer. I'd recommend buying a little Exxon stock soon. I'll be contributing my fair share tomorrow.

Bwana
06-28-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm headed to PA tomorrow in the 350, pulling a trailer. I'd recommend buying a little Exxon stock soon. I'll be contributing my fair share tomorrow.

PA? WTH.......why? Look Otter up and make him buy you a beer if you are around Harrisburg.

Phobia
06-28-2006, 11:56 PM
We'll actually be in Harrisburg 3 weeks.

I'm building the ultimate private sportsbar for my cousin. Wait until you see this place. It will be like a smaller, high end version of Nzoner's place. I'm also rebuilding his deck. I'm taking my own crew this time and we're going to do it fast.

Rausch
06-28-2006, 11:58 PM
I'm headed to PA tomorrow in the 350, pulling a trailer.

You challenge monkeyboy to a fight for Pink's slip?... :)

Bwana
06-29-2006, 12:03 AM
We'll actually be in Harrisburg 3 weeks.

I'm building the ultimate private sportsbar for my cousin. Wait until you see this place. It will be like a smaller, high end version of Nzoner's place. I'm also rebuilding his deck. I'm taking my own crew this time and we're going to do it fast.

Really? Well in that case, make him buy you SEVERAL beverages.

Phobia
06-29-2006, 12:10 AM
We'll have to try to do something like that. At some point I'm going to have to test the whole tap system, so maybe I can justify a keg to break it in....

greg63
06-29-2006, 01:54 AM
Where's the Gaz option???