PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Talent

CoMoChief
06-28-2006, 08:59 PM
This show is the somewhat spin off from American Idol and its created by Cowell even and hosted by Regis. The best thing yet is Hoff is a judge.

Anyways I heard the best female singer Ive ever heard and shes only 11 years old. Best vocals Ive heard in a long time. Not even kidding. Someone here needs to check it out.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-28-2006, 09:01 PM
My wife was watching the show so I left the room. I'll ask her about her. I can't get into these talent shows because for the most part no one has any talent.

SLAG
06-28-2006, 09:09 PM
My wife also just put on the show.... saw some FREAK dude From Russia... it was sick to my stomach but i have to Agree With Pimp about Rich Scanlon's Dad David Hasselhoff as a judge his facial reactions during the russian freakshow was priceless ROFL

big nasty kcnut
06-28-2006, 09:10 PM
David Hasselhoff is pure evil.

pr_capone
06-28-2006, 11:53 PM
I actually like the show quite a bit. I love how "The Hoff" will allow someone to continue making a jackass of themselves until he has been satisfied.

That little 11 yeard old girl did nothing more than Britney or Christina did when they were her age. I was not overly impressed. Actually... I was not overly impressed with anyones act tonight.