PDA

View Full Version : Jehovah's Witnesses = OWNED

Count Alex's Losses
06-28-2006, 09:51 PM
http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=912212006

Knock, knock, who's there? No Jehovah's Witnesses or double-glazing salesmen
FRANK URQUHART

DOOR-to-door salesmen and Jehovah's Witnesses have been hit with a council ban in the first initiative of its kind in Scotland to protect residents from unwelcome cold callers.

Angus Council has joined forces with Tayside Police and Neighbourhood Watch to set up six "no cold-calling zones" throughout the area, with plans for more than 100 eventually.

Doorstep cold-calling is often used as a smokescreen by criminals to prey on vulnerable households, particularly the elderly.

Pilot schemes, where signs and window stickers warned off would-be door-to-door sellers, significantly reduced general crime figures in the area, according to council research.

Placards, warning uninvited representatives that they are entering a "no cold-calling area", have been attached to neighbourhood watch signs in the six zones. Window stickers are also being used to warn potential callers they are not welcome.

However, party canvassers calling at houses during local government, Westminster and Holyrood elections, have been excluded from the scheme.

Chief Supt Bill Harkins, the divisional commander with Tayside Police, said: "Tayside Police is fully committed to and supports any initiative that will assist in the reduction of crime and the fear of crime within our area. Doorstep crime often involves the elderly or vulnerable members of our community."

Karen Kelly, the chair of neighbourhood watch in Angus, said: "The Angus executive neighbourhood watch committee all agreed that all watch areas in Angus should become 'no cold-calling areas'.

"Nobody wants bogus callers or pushy salespeople and we think this is a positive step to prevent unwanted callers."

A spokeswoman for Angus Council said research had revealed residents unanimously supported the introduction of "no cold-calling zones". She said: "The scheme is about people not approaching anyone's house without a prior arrangement. It is an advisory scheme and is not enforceable and we are just inviting people to co-operate.

"The scheme will not apply to political party canvassers during local and national government elections. The scheme is to stop doorstep selling and to deter those that are coming to give you their sales pitch."

She added: "There are plans for 118 zones to be set up across the county, covering neighbourhood watch areas. This will be the largest number of 'no cold-calling zones' in the UK. It builds on the work carried out in the county to drive out rogue doorstep sellers."

The new "no cold-calling zones" in Angus are being supported by BT, which has donated 3,000 to the campaign.

Trading Standards Institute research has found 96 per cent of people do not want salespeople calling at their door, while 25 per cent reported having a bad experience with a cold caller in the 24 months prior to the survey.

Brendan Dick, BT Scotland's national manager, said: "Congratulations to Angus for its wholehearted approach. People should not have to put up with uninvited intrusion into their homes or the mis-selling of services and we are very happy to support this initiative."

Moooo
06-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Huh... I think they're used to opression by now. I think truthfully, most of them will appreciate it, cause I doubt they want to go door to door, but its what they think they have to do to become closer to god.

The funny thing is Jehovah's Witnesses are notorious for ignoring the laws of the land in order to live by God's rules... they may ignore it if they think they can get away with it.

Moooo

SPchief
06-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Didn't you used to be a one?

C-Mac
06-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Huh... I think they're used to opression by now. I think truthfully, most of them will appreciate it, cause I doubt they want to go door to door, but its what they think they have to do to become closer to god.

The funny thing is Jehovah's Witnesses are notorious for ignoring the laws of the land in order to live by God's rules... they may ignore it if they think they can get away with it.

Moooo

FWIW of the Jehovah's Witnesses I know, they are just the opposite as you say as far as law abiding, almost to an irritation. Now as far as them going door to door, they are no threat to me. I do know that they have made a lot of history at the Supreme Court and they will be quick to tell you that Jesus and his followers did the exact same thing.

Count Alex's Losses
06-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Didn't you used to be a one?

More or less. I was never baptized.

C-Mac
06-28-2006, 10:18 PM
More or less. I was never baptized.

I guess there was an personal interpretation error by the writer in your posted article,the original below doesnt mention the JW's.
Sorry to bust your bubble.....

http://www.angus.gov.uk/new/Releases-Archive/2006/2006-06-20a.htm

Moooo
06-28-2006, 10:21 PM
I guess there was an personal interpretation error by the writer in your posted article,the original below doesnt mention the JW's.
Sorry to bust your bubble.....

http://www.angus.gov.uk/new/Releases-Archive/2006/2006-06-20a.htm

Yeah... as a matter of fact, JWs don't try to sell anything with a pricetag on it...

Moooo

Count Alex's Losses
06-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Yeah... as a matter of fact, JWs don't try to sell anything with a pricetag on it...

Moooo

They used to.

C-Mac
06-28-2006, 10:35 PM
They used to.

You used too.

LiL stumppy
06-28-2006, 10:42 PM
Might want to learn what your talking about Moooo.Nothing you have said is true.

Moooo
06-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Might want to learn what your talking about Moooo.Nothing you have said is true.

My sister's best friend is a Jehovah's Witness. She said all they do is come and tell you about it, give you the info, and whatever else to get you to come to church. There was no buying of anything, so in fact, they weren't selling anything.

Moooo

LiL stumppy
06-28-2006, 11:30 PM
My whole family are witnesses.But your right,they arn't selling anything.Just tyring to talk.

pr_capone
06-28-2006, 11:44 PM
I was one (a regular pioneer infact) for 17 years. Regardless of what they do now... they once SOLD their magazines for .50 cents. The people who went door to door (called publishers or pioneers depending on how many hours they went knocking on doors per month) are now asking "giving away" the Watchtower and the once a month published Awake magazine for "free" but on a donation basis.

By being donation based, they can get around those pesky things called taxes and keep all the loot to themselves.

Look it up sometime.... The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (known informally as the Jehovah's Witnesses) are actually the largest publishing company in the world. They thrive on free labor (minus room and board) provided by "bethelites" which in turn cuts costs by milions of dollars.

They were also once an NGO (Non-governmental organization) member of the UN. The same organization that they claim to be the "scarlet colored wild beast" and should be no part of.

If they come to your door... please don't be rude to them. For the most part... they have simply been blinded so as to ignore the truths about the organization.

E. Rowe

Formerly of the Prarie Park Cong. in Wichita, KS.

Moooo
06-28-2006, 11:50 PM
pr_capone, that was an interesting read...

But what can a person expect, in an almost purely-capitalistic society where there is total separation of church and state?

Moooo

greg63
06-28-2006, 11:51 PM
..."The scheme will not apply to political party canvassers during local and national government elections. The scheme is to stop doorstep selling and to deter those that are coming to give you their sales pitch."...

So the difference between these guys and door to door salesmen would be...?

Rausch
06-28-2006, 11:53 PM
Jehovah's have common sense. You tell them "no thanks" once and they spread the word. You don't see them again.

After the third pair of bike-peddling-Mormons showed up I turned the ****ing hose on 'em.

Finally the get the idea...

Count Alex's Losses
I was one (a regular pioneer infact) for 17 years. Regardless of what they do now... they once SOLD their magazines for .50 cents. The people who went door to door (called publishers or pioneers depending on how many hours they went knocking on doors per month) are now asking "giving away" the Watchtower and the once a month published Awake magazine for "free" but on a donation basis.

By being donation based, they can get around those pesky things called taxes and keep all the loot to themselves.

Look it up sometime.... The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (known informally as the Jehovah's Witnesses) are actually the largest publishing company in the world. They thrive on free labor (minus room and board) provided by "bethelites" which in turn cuts costs by milions of dollars.

They were also once an NGO (Non-governmental organization) member of the UN. The same organization that they claim to be the "scarlet colored wild beast" and should be no part of.

If they come to your door... please don't be rude to them. For the most part... they have simply been blinded so as to ignore the truths about the organization.

E. Rowe

Formerly of the Prarie Park Cong. in Wichita, KS.

Excellent post! 100% factually true.

Count Alex's Losses
Jehovah's have common sense.

You haven't met my grandmother...

Count Alex's Losses
06-28-2006, 11:55 PM
pr_capone, do you have any idea why they switched to using softcovers for their books in recent years? Obviously it's cheaper...I'm wondering if their funds are declining.

Donger
06-28-2006, 11:58 PM
After the third pair of bike-peddling-Mormons showed up I turned the ****ing hose on 'em.

ROFL

For some reason, they've been scouting my neighborhood recently. I recently answered the door while pretending to hump my son's teddy bear. To give them credit, they got through about 10 seconds of their pitch until I faked my orgasm. Then, they turned and sped rapidly away.

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:00 AM
You haven't met my grandmother...

Why?

Is she hot?...

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:02 AM
If they come to your door... please don't be rude to them.

Heh.

Some of them are very friendly people... :)

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 12:09 AM
pr_capone, that was an interesting read...

But what can a person expect, in an almost purely-capitalistic society where there is total separation of church and state?

Moooo

I would expect an organization who hold "being no part of this world" to take that mantra literally. An organization that proclaims itself to be the mouthpiece of God should be more concerned about holding its own basic beliefs (such as the U.N. being the "scarlet colored wild beast") in a more serious manner than they do.

I would also expect an organization who proclaims itself to be the mouthpiece of God to not have to resort to blackmail to keep its members in check. The JW's practice a nice little thing called disfellowshipping which is the equivalent of ex-communication. But it is so much more severe than ex-communication though.

Imagine growing up as one of Jehovahs Witnesses. all your life you are told that you are to associate with noone but fellow JW's. Sure.... you have people in school or at work that you get along with.... but you can never really be friends with them. You are aquaintances (sic). Just people who know eachother enough to be civil.

Say one day you do something they dont agree with. Say you and your GF really get into it.... and you have sex. *insert appropriate gasp of horror here* If the "elders" (who usually compromise a group of men who have never recieved any proper semenary training other than a several week long "elder school" (with a book that noone else can look at) feel that you are not repentant enough... they disfellowship you.

Once disfellowshipped, noone that claims to be a JW can talk to youl... even a hello in passing. Your family (though never outright banned) is even discouraged from speaking to you. You are still banned from associating with anyone "wordly" (otherwise reffered to as non-JW) until you are re-instated. Re-instatement usually takes 6+ months.

All this time you are most alone you have ever felt in your life. My mother once told me that I should never even thing about comming by unless I was starving and didnt have enough money for food, or if I was sick and near death.

By the recommendation of my local "elders", my little brother (12 yrs younger and like my own son to me) was kept away from me for over a year.

What would I expect you ask?

I expect an organization that reflect the true spirit of this thing we all "God" which is supposed to be love and forgiveness. Instead, we have an organization that opperates on fear and punishment.

But again.... the majority of people have simply been blinded as to the truth about the organization. There is never any need to be rude to these people when they come to your door. Hell.... if any of you reading this are from Wichita... I prolly knocked on your door once or twice. *shrug*

greg63
06-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Jehovah's have common sense. You tell them "no thanks" once and they spread the word. You don't see them again.

Finally the get the idea...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I would have paid to see that.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 12:11 AM
pr_capone, do you have any idea why they switched to using softcovers for their books in recent years? Obviously it's cheaper...I'm wondering if their funds are declining.

Their funds are definately not declining. They are simply less expensive and therefore have more money in the bank.

They have to make up for things like Beth Sarim after all.

Yeah.... go ahead and google Beth Sarim.... your jaw will effin drop.

Moooo
06-29-2006, 12:14 AM
What would I expect you ask?

I expect an organization that reflect the true spirit of this thing we all "God" which is supposed to be love and forgiveness. Instead, we have an organization that opperates on fear and punishment.

But again.... the majority of people have simply been blinded as to the truth about the organization. There is never any need to be rude to these people when they come to your door. Hell.... if any of you reading this are from Wichita... I prolly knocked on your door once or twice. *shrug*

Cool... Just curious. I don't value any institution, religious or not, to operate on a more morally valued level than the rest of them. I, although not against it, do not think organized religion reflects the word of God or beliefs of the people...

BTW, I always make a point to tell them I'm VERY firm in my religious stance, but if they really think they can to shoot. I've listened to some presentations, but for the most part, the people who go door to door are not the best salesmen.

Moooo

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 12:19 AM
Their funds are definately not declining. They are simply less expensive and therefore have more money in the bank.

They have to make up for things like Beth Sarim after all.

Yeah.... go ahead and google Beth Sarim.... your jaw will effin drop.

Googling now.

Lucky for me I was never baptized...but I wonder if that makes a difference. I'm on good terms with all my family.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Googling now.

Lucky for me I was never baptized...but I wonder if that makes a difference. I'm on good terms with all my family.

It makes a huge difference. I was baptized in Hutchinson when I was 11.

They hold baptism to be a "contract" that you will be a Jw for the rest of your natural life.

I ask... how the hell can you expect an 11 year old to know what the hell he is getting into and what he wants to do with his life.

I was DF'd (disfellowshipped) when I decided to leave the JW's and join the Army. Any sort of military involvement is showing patriotism and forsaking God... which is of course a no-no.

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Joseph Rutherford was clearly out of his skull.

That said, he's just a pioneer that Jim Baker appeared to learn from. And only God knows how many after them...

Moooo
06-29-2006, 12:29 AM
that Beth Sarim... that's a quality investment... San Diego property is booming, and when Abraham DOES come back, he's gonna need a nice place to stay, away from all that Israel turmoil...

Moooo

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 12:29 AM
I ask... how the hell can you expect an 11 year old to know what the hell he is getting into and what he wants to do with his life.

Yep...or even worse, a five-year old.

Now that I look back on it, it's horrible growing up thinking you can't be whatever you want to be. Both of my grandfathers served in WWII...and neither value their military service.

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:31 AM
Now that I look back on it, it's horrible growing up thinking you can't be whatever you want to be. Both of my grandfathers served in WWII...and neither value their military service.

How is that even possible?...

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 12:31 AM
Joseph Rutherford was clearly out of his skull.

That said, he's just a pioneer that Jim Baker appeared to learn from. And only God knows how many after them...

:holdman:

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 12:32 AM
Jim Baker was a witness?

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:33 AM
:holdman:

Heh, you figured I'd kick you when you were down, didn'ja?... :evil:

Count Alex's Losses

They weren't witnesses when they went off to war. I can't even begin to fathom what made them think...OK, I just risked my life fighting the greatest evil the modern world has known and now I'm deciding I was wrong for doing it.

Rausch
Jim Baker was a witness?

No.

Try and keep up...

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:34 AM
They weren't witnesses when they went off to war. I can't even begin to fathom what made them think...OK, I just risked my life fighting the greatest evil the modern world has known and now I'm deciding I was wrong for doing it.

Oh, I agree.

Thus, my confusion...

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 12:37 AM

Its easy actually. If you served in the military prior to becomming a JW, they force you to discard anything related to the military. Any awards, ribbons, medals (including purple heart), commendations, uniforms... ANYTHING related to the military.

We had a guy who was in our congregation who had served in desert storm while in the air force. They gave a public speech directed to HIM (in front of every last person... and we knew who they were talking to) about putting on "the new personality". This man gave up his career, his pension, his life..... for the JW's. Yet they humiliated him in front of everyone because he kept his old AF uniforms in his closet which an Elder happened to see.

If you are a JW... its as if your life prior to them did not even exist. unless of course you could use it as an "experience" to share at the local congregation or an assembly (think of a bunch of JW's together in once place) about how bad it is in "the world" (non-JW).

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Heh, you figured I'd kick you when you were down, didn'ja?... :evil:

lol... nah

we've chatted about this in the past...... I think. :D

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 12:42 AM
Its easy actually. If you served in the military prior to becomming a JW, they force you to discard anything related to the military. Any awards, ribbons, medals (including purple heart), commendations, uniforms... ANYTHING related to the military.

I just realized I've never seen ANYTHING from my grandfathers' military years. That explains it.

We had a guy who was in our congregation who had served in desert storm while in the air force. They gave a public speech directed to HIM (in front of every last person... and we knew who they were talking to) about putting on "the new personality". This man gave up his career, his pension, his life..... for the JW's. Yet they humiliated him in front of everyone because he kept his old AF uniforms in his closet which an Elder happened to see.

If you are a JW... its as if your life prior to them did not even exist. unless of course you could use it as an "experience" to share at the local congregation or an assembly (think of a bunch of JW's together in once place) about how bad it is in "the world" (non-JW).

I'm getting pissed just reading about it.

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:47 AM

$#it like this almost makes Hitler sound reasonable...

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:48 AM
I just realized I've never seen ANYTHING from my grandfathers' military years. That explains it.

I'm getting pissed just reading about it.

And you should.

Perhaps there's hope for you yet...

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Imagine wasting 17 of your 21 years (then) of life with that organization *cough.... cult*.

I still feel the effects of their teachings 4 years later. I dont like holidays, I still dont do anything for my BD, I hate singing happy birthday, and I can barely stand going to church (because you are an apostate if you go to another church other than a Kingdom Hall).

Forgive the language.... but I have experienced a true and full mind-****. I'm still trying to get over it.

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:50 AM
Imagine wasting 17 of your 21 years (then) of life with that organization *cough.... cult*.

I still feel the effects of their teachings 4 years later. I dont like holidays, I still dont do anything for my BD, I hate singing happy birthday, and I can barely stand going to church (because you are an apostate if you go to another church other than a Kingdom Hall).

Forgive the language.... but I have experienced a true and full mind-****. I'm still trying to get over it.

It's ok.

I was born and raised Catholic, I understand...

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 12:50 AM

I feel the same way. You wanna join the foreign legion together?

Rausch
06-29-2006, 12:52 AM

I spoke too soon.

Now you're ready to sign up with the frogs... :rolleyes:

Moooo
06-29-2006, 12:54 AM
I spoke too soon.

If its the French foreign legion, then wouldn't the French be the only ones who COULDN'T sign up?

Moooo

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 12:58 AM
I spoke too soon.

There's a spanish foreign legion.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 12:58 AM

LOL

I already did the Army thing and got a medical discharge. I think I am done fighting..... for now. :D

Thanks for the thought tho. lol

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:00 AM
There's a spanish foreign legion.

Ah, the new french...

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Ah, the new french...

Hey now..... no need comparing the spanish (or those of Spanish descent... such as Puerto Ricans (read : me) to the french.

Thats just plain insulting now.

:D

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Hey now..... no need comparing the spanish (or those of Spanish descent... such as Puerto Ricans (read : me) to the french.

Lets take it easy on the French... They're annoying, rude, and couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, even if they had a knife, but they did help us out in the Revolutionary War when no one else would...

We kinda HAVE to be nice to them...

Moooo

luv
06-29-2006, 01:08 AM
Lets take it easy on the French... They're annoying, rude, and couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, even if they had a knife, but they did help us out in the Revolutionary War when no one else would...

Moooo
Hmmm...this should be good....

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:08 AM

It should be.

But it's no less a slander to admit the Germans (read: me) have become the biggest puzzies in the EU.

France declares they'll nuke any nation that houses terrorists that attack them while Germany does NOTHING to stop terrorism. In fact, they've thwarted US attempts to investigate ME suspects of terrorism in Germany.

When Frogland has more 'nads than Germany it is a sad, sad day...
:shake:

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:09 AM
Hmmm...this should be good....

No fight here.

It's kinda like your cousin who owes you money. You may dislike him and not want to do anything with him, but he's still your cousin.

Moooo

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:11 AM

Moooo

No, we ****ing don't.

They still owe us for TWO World Wars (both in deaths and in actual $$$) and they're the biggest pussies on the planet.

There is no more worthless culture, people, or government on the planet...

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:12 AM
No fight here.

It's kinda like your cousin who owes you money. You may dislike him and not want to do anything with him, but he's still your cousin.

Moooo

:shake:

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:14 AM
No, we ****ing don't.

They still owe us for TWO World Wars (both in deaths and in actual $$$) and they're the biggest pussies on the planet.

There is no more worthless culture, people, or government on the planet...

That's fine... I was always under the impression every country in the Allied forces still owes us money for WW2 except for Finland...

Moooo

Count Alex's Losses
C'mon...what about great wine and great cheese?

pr_capone

Moooo

I must disagree.

The were only 2 reasons that the French even became involved in the Revolutionary war.

#1 - they hated the living piss out of england

#2 - they thought they could have say in how our government was run if they helped us out.

when the US told them to go **** themselves, they imposed a ban on the US and began seizing any and all US ships they could find. They did everything short of declaring war on us.... prolly because they looked at their own history in war and decided that open war would not be prudent.

At least this is what I learned in my college U.S. History class.... taught by a French Canadian of all people. :D

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:17 AM
That's fine... I was always under the impression every country in the Allied forces still owes us money for WW2 except for Finland...

Moooo

They do.

But they all also were at least willing to FIGHT. France laid down like a dog tired of getting kicked.

The French Resistance was a joke and a PR stunt...

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:17 AM
Wow, I think I just got owned, capone style... I didn't know that!

Well, I guess in that case we don't have to be nice to them, but I still think its a good idea to be nice to anyone with a nuke, no matter how involved in the UN the two countries involed may be.

Moooo

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:19 AM
They do.

But they all also were at least willing to FIGHT. France laid down like a dog tired of getting kicked.

The French Resistance was a joke and a PR stunt...

PR Stunt... lol that's great!

I thn we need look no farther than the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre to see they're lovers and not fighters.

If one person from every country in the world were in a bar, the French guy would be the one in the center of the room, drunk off wine, trying to mack on the ladies, one upping everyone else. Then when everyone else gets pissed, he'd be all like, "I don't wanna fight, its so savage!"

Moooo

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:20 AM
Well, I guess in that case we don't have to be nice to them, but I still think its a good idea to be nice to anyone with a nuke, no matter how involved in the UN the two countries involed may be.

Moooo

Unless you've had an operational missle defense shield for 20 years.

And the frogs aren't anywhere stupid enough to ever consider fighting a country willing to fight back. Let alone us.

Hell, they can't even control their own population.

luv
06-29-2006, 01:22 AM
PR Stunt... lol that's great!

I thn we need look no farther than the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre to see they're lovers and not fighters.

If one person from every country in the world were in a bar, the French guy would be the one in the center of the room, drunk off wine, trying to mack on the ladies, one upping everyone else. Then when everyone else gets pissed, he'd be all like, "I don't wanna fight, its so savage!"

Moooo
Mack on the ladies? I was thinking maybe the gay one.

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:25 AM
Mack on the ladies? I was thinking maybe the gay one.

Wow, you really do hate them. It was just a play on the classic stereotype, that's all... In my little imaginative world-bar, I foresaw him getting some off the Italian chick, only to have her go and get some from the Greek guy later that night...

Moooo

luv
06-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Wow, you really do hate them. It was just a play on the classic stereotype, that's all... In my little imaginative world-bar, I foresaw him getting some off the Italian chick, only to have her go and get some from the Greek guy later that night...

Moooo
Nothing to do with hate. French guys remind me of pretty boys, and pretty boys remind me of gay guys.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Unless you've had an operational missle defense shield for 20 years.

And the frogs aren't anywhere stupid enough to ever consider fighting a country willing to fight back. Let alone us.

Hell, they can't even control their own population.

Hell... the only war they have ever fought in and won without outside assistance was the French Revolutionary was in 1789... mostly because the opponent was also French.

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:29 AM
Nothing to do with hate. French guys remind me of pretty boys, and pretty boys remind me of gay guys.

The frogs are pretty much gay men without any hygiene or taste...

luv
06-29-2006, 01:30 AM
The frogs are pretty much gay men without any hygiene or taste...
So that's why French women don't shave their pits. Only way to attract a guy. It all makes sense now.

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:31 AM

The Greek guy would be Bi, but other than that sexual affiliation hadn't been factored in. I see the british as being more feminine than the french, IMO. I think for us bullet-headed Americans we tend to look at Europeans in general as being feminine.

I see America hitting on the Brazilian chick all night long, only to settle for the Canadian chick about 5 minutes before closing time. He also almost gets kicked out for getting into a fight with Germany, but since Germany started it, they're the only ones who do.

Moooo

Miles
06-29-2006, 01:33 AM
So that's why French women don't shave their pits. Only way to attract a guy. It all makes sense now.

The hygiene stuff really isn't an issue anymore. It just took them a while to catch on.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 01:35 AM
wow..... this thread is a LONG way away from where it started. lol

And yes.... take it from someone who took class with a Frenchman.... hygene is STILL an issue.

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:37 AM
I see America hitting on the Brazilian chick all night long, only to settle for the Canadian chick about 5 minutes before closing time. He also almost gets kicked out for getting into a fight with Germany, but since Germany started it, they're the only ones who do.

Moooo

Almost perfect.

But there's no way America could be drunk enough to bang a french Canadian...

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:37 AM

And yes.... take it from someone who took class with a Frenchman.... hygene is STILL an issue.

I have a tendency to do that to a thread... my apologies... I'm going to bed.

Just to resteer... Jehovah's Witnesses...cancer of christianity...freedom of religion...pancakes...Going door to door.

CONTINUE!!!

Moooo

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:39 AM

And really, that's what's important. The frogs still suck and so do people who invade your home to tell you how you should think...

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:40 AM
Almost perfect.

But there's no way America could be drunk enough to bang a french Canadian...

Oh, she's from Calgary... Kinda homely, but still bangable.

The Czech chick is the one hot chick most everyone tries to get with, but she gets so drunk all she does is pass out. The Swedish chick is the tease, doesn't go home with anyone. Danish girl is the same, but she does go home, with the stoner guy from the Netherlands...

Columbia dies of a heartattack due to coke and alcohol mixing...

Moooo

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 01:43 AM
Oh, she's from Calgary... Kinda homely, but still bangable.

The Czech chick is the one hot chick most everyone tries to get with, but she gets so drunk all she does is pass out. The Swedish chick is the tease, doesn't go home with anyone. Danish girl is the same, but she does go home, with the stoner guy from the Netherlands...

Columbia dies of a heartattack due to coke and alcohol mixing...

Moooo

Erm.... what hapens to the Puerto Rican guy there? lol

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:44 AM
Erm.... what hapens to the Puerto Rican guy there? lol

He spends the night trying to convince America they should be roomates. America is too busy to listen, what with the Brazilian Chick and whatnot (who ends up going with some Argentinan goucho).

Iran stands outside the front door, due to his refusal to drink, threatening to shoot anyone walking out who so much as looks at him.

Moooo

luv
06-29-2006, 01:46 AM
He spends the night trying to convince America they should be roomates. America is too busy to listen, what with the Brazilian Chick and whatnot (who ends up going with some Argentinan goucho).

Iran stands outside the front door, due to his refusal to drink, threatening to shoot anyone walking out who so much as looks at him.

Moooo
And what of the American chick?

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 01:47 AM

Moooo

Meh.... I dont buy that for a minute.

The PRican guy winds up taking home 3 Cuban chicks. Not only are Cubans illegal, but with 3 of them.... thats just the way we roll. :D

Rausch
06-29-2006, 01:48 AM

The PRican guy winds up taking home 3 Cuban chicks. Not only are Cubans illegal, but with 3 of them.... thats just the way we roll. :D

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 01:51 AM
lol... you caught me. I married a white german/irish (but American) girl. *sigh*

I'm full of shit. lol

but it sounded good tho!

Moooo
06-29-2006, 01:52 AM

Niice...

Iceland stays in the corner of the room, tripping by herself on X. Finland and Norway don't talk to each other for the entire night, but decide to go home together nonetheless (Scandinavians get down like that, lol)...

Russia and Ukraine get into a huge fight, as Russia is trying to win her back. She's having none of it, and goes home with a Romanian guy. All the former Yugoslavian guys are packing heat, but fortunately nothing happens... The Polish guy lands the Hungarian chick, who shows him things he has never seen before, but will ultimately forget anyway.

Okay, that's it, I have to go to bed... NIGHT ALL!!!

Moooo

luv
06-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Niice...

Iceland stays in the corner of the room, tripping by herself on X. Finland and Norway don't talk to each other for the entire night, but decide to go home together nonetheless (Scandinavians get down like that, lol)...

Russia and Ukraine get into a huge fight, as Russia is trying to win her back. She's having none of it, and goes home with a Romanian guy. All the former Yugoslavian guys are packing heat, but fortunately nothing happens... The Polish guy lands the Hungarian chick, who shows him things he has never seen before, but will ultimately forget anyway.

Okay, that's it, I have to go to bed... NIGHT ALL!!!

Moooo
Nothing about the American chick. I see how it is.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 01:55 AM
Nothing about the American chick. I see how it is.

Fine... I guess the Puerto Rican guy could take ONE more. *sigh* :D

LiL stumppy
06-29-2006, 02:07 AM
They havn't used "dis-fellowshipped" in quit a few years.And about the talk,being directed towards one person,not quit true.The only way other people in the hall would know,is if you told them Mr pr_capone,you and I both know that.And rarley do they even do that. You had the choice to get baptised whenever you pleased,why didn't you wait tell you knew it was what you wanted to do?Instead of complaining about it to other people who are non-witnesses.That doesn't make since to me???

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 02:11 AM
Do yourself a favor, kid, and get out while the gettin's good. Take a stand.

LiL stumppy
06-29-2006, 02:13 AM
You don't even know what your talking about

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 02:15 AM
They havn't used "dis-fellowshipped" in quit a few years.And about the talk,being directed towards one person,not quit true.The only way other people in the hall would know,is if you told them Mr pr_capone,you and I both know that.And rarley do they even do that. You had the choice to get baptised whenever you pleased,why didn't you wait tell you knew it was what you wanted to do?Instead of complaining about it to other people who are non-witnesses.That doesn't make since to me???

Incorrect my dear "brother".

Disfellowshipping is still quite part of their day to day affairs. My mother was just DF'd less than 2 years ago. Though lately they seem to have taken so dissascosiating (sic) those members who just leave and never come back because of legal reprocussions.

The only reason that the people in the Hall knew about the situation regarding this one particular member is that he is the only one in the hall that had served in the military.

Yes... you are right, I had a choice in getting dunked. At 11, that is exactly what I wanted to do. I had my heart set on being an elder and later a C.O. It was later in life that I found out about Beth Sarim, membership as an NGO to the UN, proclamations of Armageddon (specifically in 1975), and prolly the most famous..... Millions Now Living Will Never Die Speach...... 90 ****ing years ago.

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 02:15 AM
You don't even know what your talking about

Do yourself a favor and BURN your young people ask book.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 02:17 AM
BTW.... this is apostate material.... should you really be reading this?

The elders just might have to "reprove" you and take away your "privildges".

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 02:18 AM
I do believe he needs a shepherding call.

LiL stumppy
06-29-2006, 02:24 AM
Its your decision

LiL stumppy
06-29-2006, 02:26 AM
BTW.... this is apostate material.... should you really be reading this?

The elders just might have to "reprove" you and take away your "privildges".

I havn't been baptized,therefor I am not a witness yet.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 02:27 AM
Here you go.... learn something that is true for a change.

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf

[quote=Lil stumpy]
Its your decision

What does that mean? If you are a JW, then defend your faith!

If I am lying to all these people... then tell me where I am wrong!

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 02:28 AM
I havn't been baptized,therefor I am not a witness yet.

sorry to tell ya... you only have to be a publisher to be reproved. you dont need to be baptized to be reproved.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 02:32 AM
lastly... the connection between the "scarlet colored wild beast" and the UN

In the Watchtower of 1953 (bound volume), October 1, page 582, the Watchtower leaders said: ". In Revelation, chapter seventeen, this League of Nations or United Nations is itself pictured as a wild beast of scarlet color and with seven heads, upon which the prostitute woman Babylon the Great sits as rider." Also, some 20 years earlier, the Watchtower Bible And Tract Society published in their "Awake' of 1972 March 8, page-7, which states: "The situation in which the United Nations finds itself today is bleak. There is little hope for its betterment."

LiL stumppy
06-29-2006, 02:34 AM
Here you go.... learn something that is true for a change.

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf

[quote=Lil stumpy]
Its your decision

What does that mean? If you are a JW, then defend your faith!

If I am lying to all these people... then tell me where I am wrong!

I honestly don't have enough knowledge to tell you where your "wronge".But I do know,it something I belive in,and it doesn't matter to me if you do or not.I can't sit her and explain why the stuff you read is wronge.But I do know,the stuff I read makes since to me,and I belive it.Thats all that matters to me right now.

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 02:37 AM
I honestly don't have enough knowledge to tell you where your "wronge".But I do know,it something I belive in,and it doesn't matter to me if you do or not.I can't sit her and explain why the stuff you read is wronge.But I do know,the stuff I read,makes since to me,and I belive it.Thats all that matters to me right now.

It all made sense to me, too. Somewhere along the line I woke up from the dream.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 02:46 AM
I honestly don't have enough knowledge to tell you where your "wronge".But I do know,it something I belive in,and it doesn't matter to me if you do or not.I can't sit her and explain why the stuff you read is wronge.But I do know,the stuff I read makes since to me,and I belive it.Thats all that matters to me right now.

You come off to me as a kid who is really searching for the truth and for something bigger than yourself. I honestly applaud you for this.

I was like you once, willing to take in everything everyone had to say. I was an excellent student with the My Book of Bible Stories well... erm, book. :D

I served for 2 1/2 years as a regular pioneer... the 90 hour a month variety, not the 70 or 60 hour that they have now. I honestly and truly dedicated my life to the organization.

I began trying to learn more about the history and the background of the Witnesses and that is honstly where I started getting into trouble. I learned so much that "new light" had simply glossed over and the people just simply took it.

I'm not going to tell you what to do son. I can only hope that you really look into the JW's before you make a lifetime commitment to them. They seriously discourage looking into their past unless the source is the WT or Awake (or Golden Age depending on the year). Just know that no organization in its right mind would ever print negative information about themselves.

The only way you will get the truth about "the truth" is by looking outside and reading, not only the past experiences from other ex-JW's, but from other points of view. If you decide to do so, keep in mind that you cannot take things simply for their word (including anything taught by the JW's) but you have to decide for yourself who is right and who is wrong based on the information available to you.

I honestly hope the best for you... even if that means you being a JW. Like I said before... they are good people, if only misguided.