PDA

View Full Version : I was arrested for.....

KCChiefsMan
06-29-2006, 01:52 AM
somewhat funny

Go to google, type "(your FIRST name) was arrested for" and see what you got sent to the slammer for. Stick your result below...

PAUL has been arrested on Monday night over an alleged assault outside a hotel.

pr_capone
06-29-2006, 01:55 AM
Five days later, Tomasevic and Eremic were arrested and booked for rape.

Eremic is my first name.... thank god that it was this pricks last name though.

58-4ever
06-29-2006, 01:59 AM
Spousal battery. That bitch will know better next time to share her fries. We share in this house. This is my house, and I don't play that shit.

Tactical Funky
06-29-2006, 02:07 AM
Max was arrested by the Gestapo (the secret state police) in May 1941 and sent to a labor camp in Beaune La Rolande.

:hmmm:

SNR
06-29-2006, 02:26 AM
Oh the irony...

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chiefs defensive back Greg Wesley was arrested by police early Thursday after he allegedly threatened to punch a bouncer at Blonde, a lounge on the Country Club Plaza.

KcMizzou
06-29-2006, 02:38 AM
Brandon was arrested for check forgery.

Scorp
06-29-2006, 03:00 AM
Jeff was charged with a jewelry store robbery and held pending a bond hearing Tuesday.

Jeff walked into Hamilton Jewelers at the Gardens Mall on Monday and handed an employee a note saying he had a gun and the store was being robbed, according to Palm Beach Gardens police.

Jeff fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash. Police found him at a nearby restaurant, recovered the stolen money and charged him with armed robbery.

J Diddy
06-29-2006, 03:03 AM
Jeff was charged with a jewelry store robbery and held pending a bond hearing Tuesday.

Jeff walked into Hamilton Jewelers at the Gardens Mall on Monday and handed an employee a note saying he had a gun and the store was being robbed, according to Palm Beach Gardens police.

Jeff fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash. Police found him at a nearby restaurant, recovered the stolen money and charged him with armed robbery.

That's funny.

I'm Jeff and I was arrested for growing marijuana in Washington State.

Seems I've got an angry little sister who started some sort of protest.

KcMizzou
06-29-2006, 03:06 AM
That's funny.

I'm Jeff and I was arrested for growing marijuana in Washington State.

So uhhh... Pizza and weed? You might be my new best friend.

J Diddy
06-29-2006, 03:13 AM
So uhhh... Pizza and weed? You might be my new best friend.

Ahhh.

You bring the weed and I'll bring the pie.

KcMizzou
06-29-2006, 03:14 AM
Ahhh.

You bring the weed and I'll bring the pie.Done. ROFL

ZepSinger
06-29-2006, 05:02 AM
Ron was arrested for tattooing in his hometown of Florence, SC in 1999.

Tough town.

Z

Kerberos
06-29-2006, 05:12 AM
06.16.2006 - A Crowley police officer, (Cliff), that worked in the narcotics division has been arrested.

The Crowley Police Department has confirmed that Thursday afternoon, the Acadia Parish Sheriff's Department arrested Crowley police officer, Cliff Anderson.

On earlier editions of Eyewitness News, we were the first to report that Anderson was charged with malfeasance in office.

We now have new information that Anderson was also booked for the possession of hydrocodone.

We spoke to the Crowley chief of police, K.P. Gibson, who said he can't release many of the details at this point.

Chief Gibson says Cliff Anderson was a narcotics officer and was on the force for two years. The chief says Anderson is on administrative leave with pay, pending the investigation.

Anderson was brought to the Acadia Parish jail, where he was booked for $50,000 bond.

TV 10 has learned that Chief K.P. Gibson and Acadia Parish sheriff Wayne Melancon will hold a meeting Friday to discuss the charges.

StcChief
06-29-2006, 05:17 AM
Dave Hunt had been arrested and charged with forcible sodomy on the Bible.

The charges stemmed after an exchange of more than two years with James White of Alpha And Omega Ministries on the subject of Calvinism, during which discussion Hunt allegedly committed the assault in question. Hunt, claims White, repeatedly had his way with the book both men believe to be the Word of God.

http://va3svd.blogspot.com/2005/08/dave-hunt-arrested-for-forcible-sodomy.html

Saulbadguy
06-29-2006, 05:51 AM
Was anyone else sorely dissapointed after opening this thread?

Lin Elliot
06-29-2006, 06:13 AM
CBS newsman Mike Wallace was arrested late Tuesday after a squabble with city taxi inspectors who were checking his driver’s paperwork while the “60 Minutes” correspondent’s dinner was getting cold.

King_Chief_Fan
06-29-2006, 06:19 AM
I was arrested for an African Coup Plot......providing helicopters and some cash

StcChief
06-29-2006, 06:20 AM
Lin Elliot[/b]]CBS newsman Mike Wallace was arrested late Tuesday after a squabble with city taxi inspectors who were checking his driver’s paperwork while the “60 Minutes” correspondent’s dinner was getting cold.

Lin Elliot arrested for impersonating a field goal kicker. :hmmm:

Tatertot13
06-29-2006, 06:21 AM
Nick was arrested for resisting an officer in January 2002.

Kerberos
06-29-2006, 06:22 AM
Nick was arrested for resisting an officer in January 2002.

Was he trying to put it all the way in?

DaKCMan AP
06-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Jim Bob was arrested for having sex with a cow.

ok, so that's not my first name, but I figured it'd be a good one to google :D

unlurking
06-29-2006, 06:50 AM
Ouch

Sadly, Ted and Emmett's popularity took a nosedive when Ted was arrested for employing an underage assistant at Teddy's Wack Shack, his on-line masturbation empire.

Not as bad as ****ing the bible though. Glad I wasn't that guy! ;)

JBucc
06-29-2006, 06:52 AM
Cool idea. I'll start.

Last year Jon was arrested for the attempted murder of a reptilian shapeshifter masquerading as a bear at the Columbus Zoo.

unlurking
06-29-2006, 06:52 AM

And then, inexplicably, Ted (Bundy)was arrested for a minor crime. But members of the Republican party came to his rescue and helped raise bond to get him out of jail.

OK, over/under on when this gets moved to DC? :D

Duck Dog
06-29-2006, 07:24 AM
I get results for Mike Tyson and Michael Jackson. :banghead:

ROYC75
06-29-2006, 07:27 AM
"Judge" Phantly Roy Bean (c. 1825 – March 16, 1903) was an eccentric US saloon-keeper and arbitrary judge who called himself "The Law West of the Pecos".

The legend says that Judge Roy Bean held court sessions in his saloon along the Rio Grande River in a desolate stretch of the Chihuahuan Desert of West Texas.

greg63
06-29-2006, 07:33 AM
...was arrested Friday for cocaine possession at JFK airport. Port Authority Police report that Todtman, 28, was busted with a "very small amount" of coke on him as he passed through a screener on his way to a 4 p.m. Los Angeles-bound American Airlines flight.

greg63
06-29-2006, 07:34 AM
Oh the irony...

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chiefs defensive back Greg Wesley was arrested by police early Thursday after he allegedly threatened to punch a bouncer at Blonde, a lounge on the Country Club Plaza.

Oh, man; your first name can't be Greg too. :nosmilie:

RockChalk
06-29-2006, 07:39 AM
Police in Glenwood Springs, Colorado have arrested Brent Brents after he allegedly assaulted another victim. Brents was taken into custody just before 11pm on Friday, February 18, after police say he assaulted a woman, stole her car and led cops on a brief chase before crashing.

Who would name their kid Brent Brents?

jidar
06-29-2006, 07:45 AM
Masturbating on my lawn.

Oh wait. How do we do this thread again?

CanadianChief
06-29-2006, 07:45 AM
Brian W. Burns, 28, of the 2300 block of Central Street, was arrested at his home and charged Friday for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old girl on ...

CanadianChief
06-29-2006, 07:46 AM
I swear she said she was 18!!!!!

Fish
06-29-2006, 07:57 AM
Eighties boy band star Nathan Moore has been charged with soliciting prostitution. According to the Daily Mirror, the Brother Beyond front man was arrested in an infamous red light area. But the former band member's pal Sean Borg said: "Nathan has been in a gay relationship for 13 years and the charge is ludicrous." The arrest took place near King's Cross station in London after a woman approached him, said Borg. Nathan's ex-girlfriend Amanda de Cadenet once revealed in a magazine interview that he was gay, but he denied it at the time. We have a thought: Perhaps Mr. Moore is bisexual.

Wow.... I got a juicy one.....

Rain Man
06-29-2006, 07:59 AM
During 1950 Kevin was arrested for selling the communist 'Guardian' newspaper in Queen St, Brisbane.

Rain Man
06-29-2006, 08:07 AM
Kevin was arrested for beating the shit out of Justin from Nsync.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22kevin+was+arrested+for%22&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-34,GGLD:en&start=10&sa=N

Predarat
06-29-2006, 08:32 AM
Scott explained that Jeremy was arrested for stealing a bicycle outside of the residence halls where he was an RA. He is expected to plead guilty at his ...

DaKCMan AP
06-29-2006, 08:34 AM
Scott explained that Jeremy was arrested for stealing a bicycle outside of the residence halls where he was an RA. He is expected to plead guilty at his ...

so you're the guy that stole my bike?? :cuss:

Lin Elliot
06-29-2006, 08:39 AM
Lin Elliot arrested for impersonating a field goal kicker. :hmmm:

Ouch, that was wide right and unnecessary. Can't anyone just forget?

hypersensitiveZO6
06-29-2006, 09:15 AM
Shaun was arrested for “provoking arguments and fights to make minorities afraid to appear in public or live and work in Salt Lake City.”

hehe.

Bob Dole
06-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Bob was arrested for stealing bundles of copper wire and bits of brass and aluminum from a scrap yard.

ChiefButthurt
06-29-2006, 09:55 AM
Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders who witnesses told police were having sex with each other in a bathroom stall at a Tampa, Fla., nightclub were arrested and charged early Sunday following a run-in with patrons and police.

According to a police report obtained by the CBS TV affiliate in Tampa and the Charlotte Observer, Angela Ellen Keathley and Renee Thomas were arrested following an incident at Banana Joe's, in Tampa's Channelside district, at 2:10 a.m. ET.

:p :p hehe

hypersensitiveZO6
06-29-2006, 09:56 AM
Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders who witnesses told police were having sex with each other in a bathroom stall at a Tampa, Fla., nightclub were arrested and charged early Sunday following a run-in with patrons and police.

According to a police report obtained by the CBS TV affiliate in Tampa and the Charlotte Observer, Angela Ellen Keathley and Renee Thomas were arrested following an incident at Banana Joe's, in Tampa's Channelside district, at 2:10 a.m. ET.

:p :p hehe

that story never gets old.

ChiefButthurt
06-29-2006, 10:01 AM
that story never gets old.

It actually seems too good to be true.

BIG_DADDY
06-29-2006, 10:05 AM
Last evening Troy was arrested for the severe crime of being an asshole. Well, not precisely. The Wichita Police Department responded to complaints that.............................

ExtremeChief
06-29-2006, 10:08 AM
UFC Famed Fighter Lee Murray held over £53m raid

The associated press has reported that martial arts expert Lee Murray, famous for his showing's in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting) has been arrested in Morocco in connection with Britain's biggest cash robbery.

The AP reports that Murray was detained in the capital Rabat on Sunday afternoon over the £53 million Securitas raid in Tonbridge, Kent, four months ago.

Murray is being held on suspicion of robbery, plus kidnap and "other offences linked to the raid", cops revealed.

Source of Information; Associated Press

Rain Man
06-29-2006, 10:28 AM
Bob was arrested for stealing bundles of copper wire and bits of brass and aluminum from a scrap yard.

I think the idea is to find one that's not actually you.

rad
06-29-2006, 10:32 AM
Heh...

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S17243.html?cat=1

hypersensitiveZO6
06-29-2006, 10:34 AM
"Police said they found Karl Benjamin Thompson passed out on his lawnmower in a neighbor's driveway."
Good one.

BIG_DADDY
06-29-2006, 10:35 AM
UFC Famed Fighter Lee Murray held over £53m raid

The associated press has reported that martial arts expert Lee Murray, famous for his showing's in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting) has been arrested in Morocco in connection with Britain's biggest cash robbery.

The AP reports that Murray was detained in the capital Rabat on Sunday afternoon over the £53 million Securitas raid in Tonbridge, Kent, four months ago.

Murray is being held on suspicion of robbery, plus kidnap and "other offences linked to the raid", cops revealed.

Source of Information; Associated Press

That's interesting

Rain Man
06-29-2006, 10:41 AM
The more I think about it, how bad off are you if you're caught stealing from a scrap yard. This is stuff that other people paid to have taken away from them. They would have given it to you. It's by definition "scrap". And you still can't get it without stealing.