06-29-2006, 05:33 PM
What the hell is up with all the home runs in this series so far? ROFL

Tactical Funky
06-29-2006, 05:36 PM
What is it now?

12 HR combined?

Moooo
06-29-2006, 05:38 PM
I was always under the impression the Great American Ballpark was like that. But yes, that's a lot.

Moooo

Tactical Funky
06-29-2006, 05:39 PM
I was always under the impression the Great American Ballpark was like that. But yes, that's a lot.

Moooo
Oh, definitely - but this is getting ridiculous! ROFL

Tactical Funky
06-29-2006, 07:48 PM
Okay, I don't recognize these Royals...

...they're actually TRYING to win! :)

Reaper16
06-29-2006, 08:09 PM
That was a typical Royals loss.

tk13
06-30-2006, 12:51 AM
I was there tonight. Brutal way to lose it, I think I'm numb to those kinda losses at this point...haha. I actually felt pretty good when we got to their bullpen, and with good reason obviously, then we turn around and blow it. Just needed one more strike to Dunn.

I don't know how the Reds can win in that ballpark, actually they do have a losing record at home I think. The ball just flies outta there, it's ridiculous how well it carries. Although Dunn's home run was a bomb, that was pretty impressive.

Also, I sat right next to the third base ballboy. I've been to a lot of baseball games but first time doing that. I don't know how those guys do it, 30 bazillion people all yelling at you and trying to convince you to give them a ball. He was actually pretty friendly though.

tk13
06-30-2006, 12:58 AM
Oh yeah, and I think Mark Teahen looks good. I know I'm a Teahen homer, but still. He still needs to keep improving at the plate, but he was right in front of me on defense, he was super sharp tonight. The Reds fans around me kept saying how impressed they were with him defensively.

And Gathright covers a heck of a lot of ground in center, like it's almost nothing. And he actually put some good swings on balls too. He had the one line drive out in the OF tonight, if he can put some of those in the OF at the K he'll be running all day long.

Moooo
06-30-2006, 01:06 AM
Oh yeah, and I think Mark Teahen looks good. I know I'm a Teahen homer, but still. He still needs to keep improving at the plate, but he was right in front of me on defense, he was super sharp tonight. The Reds fans around me kept saying how impressed they were with him defensively.

And Gathright covers a heck of a lot of ground in center, like it's almost nothing. And he actually put some good swings on balls too. He had the one line drive out in the OF tonight, if he can put some of those in the OF at the K he'll be running all day long.

silver linings in a thunderhead...

I like it, though. I don't think our whole team is crap. We just need starting pitchers without the names Hernandez and Affeldt, and a bullpen that can do something.

Moooo

Sure-Oz
06-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Teahan has def. suprised me with his improved hitting skills. I'd love to see Gathright turn into something as well, its still crazy Dunn has more HR's than singles.

sedated
06-30-2006, 02:21 PM
WHY THE F*CK DID THEY PINCH HIT BERROA WITH STAIRS SITTING ON THE BENCH??!!

I knew it was over when swing-away boy came in.

Reaper16
06-30-2006, 03:00 PM
WHY THE F*CK DID THEY PINCH HIT BERROA WITH STAIRS SITTING ON THE BENCH??!!

I knew it was over when swing-away boy came in.
Because Buddy Bell exists to torture us.