PDA

View Full Version : Is Logical the New GoChiefs?

Ari Chi3fs
06-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Hes getting kind of annoying with his doomsday prophecies and whining about people whining about his whining.

hypersensitiveZO6
06-29-2006, 07:00 PM
:hmmm: :shrug:

Count Alex's Losses
06-29-2006, 07:02 PM
I know GoChiefs...and Logical is no GoChiefs.

Ari Chi3fs
06-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Sorry GoChiefs, I didnt mean to offend you.

morphius
06-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Hes getting kind of annoying with his doomsday prophecies and whining about people whining about his whining.

So you are posting about whining about someone's whining about people whining about his whining? Does that make you Ali Chi3fs?

:D

Ari Chi3fs
06-29-2006, 07:10 PM
So you are posting about whining about someone's whining about people whining about his whining? Does that make you Ali Chi3fs?

:D

Not quite, but kind of.

Jenny Gump
06-29-2006, 07:21 PM
He's allowed to do whatever he wants. He outranks most of our sorry asses.

OldTownChief
06-29-2006, 07:23 PM
I know GoChiefs...and Logical is no GoChiefs.

I agree.

HemiEd
06-29-2006, 07:29 PM
I agree.

pretty much.

memyselfI
06-29-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm sorry and no offense but anyone who's been on these boards less than ten years has NO business complaining about Jim. Many of us have had to endure him for a decade ...

and I, for one, am thankful everyday he's well enough for me to have to tough it out with him around. :D

HemiEd
06-29-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm sorry and no offense but anyone who's been on these boards less than ten years has NO business complaining about Jim. Many of us have had to endure him for a decade ...

and I, for one, am thankful everyday he's well enough for me to have to tough it out with him around. :D

Oh my.

PastorMikH
06-29-2006, 07:54 PM
No, but some of the people complaining about him kinda remind me of donkey and fader fans.

:)

I'll say this for Jim, he might complain a bit from time to time, but it's because he wants to see the Chiefs excel. And, when he is wrong, he owns up to it.

WilliamTheIrish
06-29-2006, 07:55 PM

De.nise is Jim's new kidney...

PastorMikH
06-29-2006, 07:55 PM
I, for one, am thankful everyday he's well enough for me to have to tough it out with him around. :D

Seriously, you don't have to tough it out here with him.

:fire::D

Bootlegged
06-29-2006, 08:05 PM
He is the dogfart in the middle of sex.

Tribal Warfare
06-29-2006, 09:34 PM
I think Iowianian is getting up their too

Mr. Laz
06-29-2006, 09:51 PM
not even close

Mr. Laz
06-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Seriously, you don't have to tough it out here with him.

:fire::D
FATHER!!

t'wasn't very holy-like

:p

Iowanian
06-29-2006, 09:59 PM
I think Iowianian is getting up their too

ahhhhhhhahahahahahaha

Logical has been around a long time. He's dealing with alot of stuff, and while I think he's been an out of character asswipe for his dense fluffing....I don't think he can help it. I respect him, even through the recent dumbassary.

Meatpeeker spent years being an asswipe, but has been coming around.

Tribal will always be a never was.

Tribal Warfare
06-29-2006, 10:08 PM
ahhhhhhhahahahahahaha

Tribal will always be a never was.

sweet

Ari Chi3fs
06-29-2006, 11:56 PM
6 votes for... 18 votes against so far, JimLogical... if that is your REAL name...

25%. You still have a 75% approval rating though...

Wile_E_Coyote
06-30-2006, 02:55 AM
he just misses Proctor

Chan93lx50
06-30-2006, 05:18 AM
His doomsday prophecies would be annoying if they were not true!

He has been right on about Gun not doing crap for this D

Saulbadguy
06-30-2006, 07:08 AM
Shut the hell up.

chagrin
06-30-2006, 07:16 AM

Let me tell you something,

I am 36 years old, a brain cancer survivor, a recovering drug addict, I have been homeless and worked my way back into society, and have been a CHIEFS FAN FOR 27 YEARS. I will complain about him being a illogical, flaming, two faced jackass all I want.

YOU, ma'am have NO business saying anything to me or people like me about what we can talk about.

I guarantee you I have participated more in our country's processes than you have, I am very very tired of you and your ****ing people coming on here acting like you're something special because you've been a member of the board longer.

Using that as some sort of badge, is just another sad representation of you as a human being.

F*ck JIM and F*ck you as well.

He doesn't "outrank" anybody, anywhere, except maybe his kids.

DO YOU HEAR ME!

KCTitus
06-30-2006, 07:22 AM
I would kind of expect denise to pull the 'tenure' card for her new lapdog.

Typically pathetic denise. Nice work :thumb:

patteeu
06-30-2006, 08:33 AM

You two make such a cute couple.

Logical
06-30-2006, 08:42 AM

and I, for one, am thankful everyday he's well enough for me to have to tough it out with him around. :DI figure this post was good for at least 5 more yes votes.:D

chagrin
06-30-2006, 08:46 AM
And, when he is wrong, he owns up to it.

No, he doesn't, he simply spins everything until people like you are dazed into thinking he is owning up to it.

Logical
06-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Let me tell you something,

I am 36 years old, a brain cancer survivor, a recovering drug addict, I have been homeless and worked my way back into society, and have been a CHIEFS FAN FOR 27 YEARS. I will complain about him being a illogical, flaming, two faced jackass all I want.

YOU, ma'am have NO business saying anything to me or people like me about what we can talk about.

I guarantee you I have participated more in our country's processes than you have, I am very very tired of you and your ****ing people coming on here acting like you're something special because you've been a member of the board longer.

Using that as some sort of badge, is just another sad representation of you as a human being.

F*ck JIM and F*ck you as well.

He doesn't "outrank" anybody, anywhere, except maybe his kids.

DO YOU HEAR ME!
Now if you could lick that anger management problem you would be all set.:D

Lzen
06-30-2006, 09:46 AM

This, my friends, is a sign of the apocalypse.

Lzen
06-30-2006, 09:49 AM
His doomsday prophecies would be annoying if they were not true!

He has been right on about Gun not doing crap for this D

Were you unaware of his Larry Johnson bitching or his prediction for the 2003 Chiefs? Those were quite amusing.

BIG_DADDY
06-30-2006, 10:41 AM

Oh god here we go with the smoochfest again.

I think just about everyone likes Jim around. I gotta make a trip down there to see him this year.

BIG_DADDY
06-30-2006, 10:44 AM
BTW whatever happened to the puke smilie? That one ruled. I guess I gotta go with

memyselfI
06-30-2006, 03:28 PM
I figure this post was good for at least 5 more yes votes.:D

You are most welcome... :p ROFL

Logical
06-30-2006, 06:10 PM
BTW whatever happened to the puke smilie? That one ruled. I guess I gotta go with:Lin: you mean this one.

type - colon Lin colon