PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate more?

KC Jones
06-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Maybe hate is too strong of a word, but what type of people stick in your craw? (using a technical term here) Does it bother you to read 'and idiot' making a point for your side versus the other? Does it bother you that someone from the opposing side is fairly intelligent and makes great arguments that are difficult to overcome or they make you look bad in a debate?

ct
06-30-2006, 09:42 AM
All of the above!

KC Jones
06-30-2006, 09:46 AM
All of the above!

I have included a category for you :)

I suppose this could have been safe enough for the front page, but there's a more visceral antagonism here in DC that makes this more fun.

Sully
06-30-2006, 09:47 AM
The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

ct
06-30-2006, 09:50 AM
Mostly I just hate people with no respect for others, but that's a bit wishy-washy for this poll.

So, I went with Dumb people of opposing views. If you're gonna disagree, damn well better be able to explain yourself. Or else STFU and STFD!!

DAMNIT CARL!!! :cuss:

banyon
06-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Pauly Shore.

jAZ
06-30-2006, 09:54 AM
Mostly I just hate people with no respect for others, but that's a bit wishy-washy for this poll.

So, I went with Dumb people of opposing views. If you're gonna disagree, damn well better be able to explain yourself. Or else STFU and STFD!!

Wow... couldn't have said it better myself.

jAZ
06-30-2006, 09:56 AM
"Dumb people that share your basic political philosophy" is a close 2nd though.

Radar Chief
06-30-2006, 10:14 AM
The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

:clap: Good one. “Fat Bastard” rep on the way.

jiveturkey
06-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Pauly Shore.Don't forget Rosie O'Donnel. I hate her more than anything.
:cuss:

ct
06-30-2006, 10:20 AM
"Dumb people that share your basic political philosophy" is a close 2nd though.

Agree!

"Don't make me look bad too ya dumbass! STFU and STFD!"

Baby Lee
06-30-2006, 10:34 AM

He puts chemicals in the chicken that make you crave it fortnightly!!

ROFL ROFL - S . . A . . TUR . . DAY Night!!!

Baby Lee
06-30-2006, 10:37 AM
:clap: Good one. “Fat Bastard” rep on the way.
Who do you hate more?
People who mix up fat bastard and Papa Mackenzie?

BIG_DADDY
06-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Dumb people period. If I was forced to pick though it would be of an oppsing viewpoint it just makes them even more annoying.

Radar Chief
06-30-2006, 10:56 AM
People who mix up fat bastard and Papa Mackenzie?

:doh!: Wrong Mike Myers character, and movie.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentaveret?
Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Who do you hate more?

People who don’t know “Papa” Mackenzie’s name. ;)

Logical
06-30-2006, 11:04 AM
I could not resist the clubbing baby seals option.

Baby Lee
06-30-2006, 11:05 AM
:doh!: Wrong Mike Myers character, and movie.

People who don’t know “Papa” Mackenzie’s name. ;)
C'mon, give me a little credit.
I knew the name, just thought Papa sounded more . . . jocular.

FAX
06-30-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm pretty much against anyone who uses hair spray, Mr. KC Jones.

It's bad for the environment and, when you think about it, if you have to use hair spray to make your hair look better, you should really consider a different hair style. Hair spray is evil. It's smelly and sticky. What other cosmetic has those qualities? Plus, it doesn't work. Wind is the enemy of hair spray. Rain is the enemy of hair spray. Ergo, natural events and nature are the enemy of hair spray. If God intended us to use hair spray, he would have given us nozzles. Or, maybe plastic hair.

Down with hair spray and down with everyone who uses hair spray.

FAX

Radar Chief
06-30-2006, 11:08 AM
C'mon, give me a little credit.
I knew the name, just thought Papa sounded more . . . jocular.

At least you had the right movie. :banghead:

Baby Lee
06-30-2006, 11:10 AM
I could not resist the clubbing baby seals option.
If someone were to open a hip new night spot and called it 'Baby Seal'
Would you go?
Would you say, "Hey, let's go to Club Baby Seal?"

Logical
06-30-2006, 11:33 AM
If someone were to open a hip new night spot and called it 'Baby Seal'
Would you go?
Would you say, "Hey, let's go to Club Baby Seal?"ROFL

Nightwish
06-30-2006, 11:50 AM

"Head, move!

"That's one huuuge nogin! It's a virtual planetoid, like an orange on a toothpick! I'm na kiddin'! That head's like Sputnik - spherical but quite pointy in parts!

(snicker) "He'll be cryin' himself to sleep tonight on that huuuuuge pillow!"

Baby Lee
06-30-2006, 01:23 PM
"Head, move!

"That's one huuuge nogin! It's a virtual planetoid, like an orange on a toothpick! I'm na kiddin'! That head's like Sputnik - spherical but quite pointy in parts!

(snicker) "He'll be cryin' himself to sleep tonight on that huuuuuge pillow!"
Heeed!!!

Sully
06-30-2006, 11:50 PM
Heed!
Pants!!!!
Now!!!

Nightwish
06-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Is it Heed? I always just thought he was calling him "Head," because of his big head, but with a thick Scottish accent.

Sully
07-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Is it Heed? I always just thought he was calling him "Head," because of his big head, but with a thick Scottish accent.

It's head... Just hard to get that accent across in type.

listopencil
07-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Bump.

banyon
07-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Bump.

post whore. :p

ck_IN
07-06-2006, 03:19 PM
How about dumb people in general. I can handle people with strong view points and a brain to back it up. In fact I enjoy that kind of debate. What I hate are the simpletons that reduce everything to 'you're a racist' or 'you're a tool of big (insert type of business here)'.