PDA

View Full Version : Is Superman an illegal alien?

Braincase
06-30-2006, 08:52 AM
Discuss...

Shoud he be sent back to Krypton?
Should he get one year of support due to a natural disaster, then get kicked out of a Motel 6 in Houston?

ChiefaRoo
06-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Discuss...

Should he get one year of support due to a natural disaster, then get kicked out of a Motel 6 in Houston?

He gets to stay because his home no longer exists and because he has demonstrated skill sets that will allow him to make a positive contribution to the USA. He should be fined however for breaking the law originally and then moved to the back of the line. An exception could be made if he'd become par of the US military and would kill all of the Islamofascists, finding them with his super hearing and vision and then smoking them from high altitude with his heat vision.

mikey23545
06-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Who's going to volunteer to "kick him out"?....

ChiefaRoo
06-30-2006, 10:17 AM
If the Govt. had to they could capture him with Kryptonite

SLAG
06-30-2006, 10:19 AM
i'm calling INS

R&GHomer
06-30-2006, 10:22 AM

LOL... that's what I was thinking.

fan4ever
06-30-2006, 10:35 AM

If we had any Kryptonite, the location would be leaked, and we'd be screwed.

fan4ever
06-30-2006, 10:38 AM
Another question would be, once he was a citizen, would he register as a democrat or republican?

greg63
06-30-2006, 10:39 AM
He needs to apply for a green card.

fan4ever
06-30-2006, 10:40 AM

No one. Superman would leave once he realized he was breaking the law. He's that kind of guy.

greg63
06-30-2006, 10:42 AM
i'm calling INS

They better have Rich Scanlon along for back up.

SLAG
06-30-2006, 10:47 AM
They better have Rich Scanlon along for back up.

I think they will call in the big guns...

chuck norris

Saulbadguy
06-30-2006, 11:07 AM
He's a refugee.

big nasty kcnut
06-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Hold on he was in a birthing matrix in his ship so the case could be made he was born here.

Moooo
06-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Doesn't he actually LIVE in the north pole and work in Metropolis?

Moooo

ChiefaRoo
06-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Another question would be, once he was a citizen, would he register as a democrat or republican?

That's easy. Just look at his values. He grew up in a Small Mid-Western town on a farm. He believes in the Jeffersonian interpretation of the constitution, you know "Truth, Justice and the American way" He believes in right and wrong and Good and Evil (not shades of gray) and he will kick your arse if you mess with his beliefs, principles his adopted country, his friends or the American Military. I'd say he's a classic "Compassionate Conservative"

I don't know if he's a Republican but he's definately a traditionalist and a conservative.

alanm
06-30-2006, 11:45 AM
That's easy. Just look at his values. He grew up in a Small Mid-Western town on a farm. He believes in the Jeffersonian interpretation of the constitution, you know "Truth, Justice and the American way" He believes in right and wrong and Good and Evil (not shades of gray) and he will kick your arse if you mess with his beliefs, principles his adopted country, his friends or the American Military. I'd say he's a classic "Compassionate Conservative"

I don't know if he's a Republican but he's definately a traditionalist and a conservative.
Plus he was adopted by the Kents so in effect he's a citizen. :)

SLAG
06-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Plus he was adopted by the Kents so in effect he's a citizen. :)

Where are the adoption contracts at?

I have never heard of common law adoption.......
:p

Rain Man
06-30-2006, 11:48 AM

Wow. There's a lawsuit just waiting to happen.

greg63
06-30-2006, 11:50 AM
I think they will call in the big guns...

chuck norris

ROFLROFL

With Jack Bauer on stand by.

Moooo
Would he fall under the refugee clause, where if you escape your former country due to religious persecution, its all good?

Moooo

fan4ever

I agree with all you've said, but that comic book cover makes me think he agrees with "alternative lifestyles".

:hmmm:

alanm
06-30-2006, 11:51 AM
Where are the adoption contracts at?

I have never heard of common law adoption.......
:p
You'd have to go investigate the story. I just remember the Kents found him in a space capsule in their cornfield and ended up adopting him. :p

greg63
06-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Would he fall under the refugee clause, where if you escape your former country due to religious persecution, its all good?

Moooo

Nope; he wasn't being persecuted, but he might be prosecuted. :D

Fish
06-30-2006, 01:14 PM
If we let the fuqtards from 3rd Rock From the Sun stay..... Superman surely gets a free pass......

Tribal Warfare
06-30-2006, 01:26 PM
ROFLROFL

With Jack Bauer on stand by.

and John McClain on hold

Guru
06-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Discuss...

:hmmm:

Technically, Yes. But would you ask him to leave? Could you make him? Would you want to?

Especially with Logical on the loose? ROFL

Hydrae
06-30-2006, 03:50 PM
He gets to stay because his home no longer exists and because he has demonstrated skill sets that will allow him to make a positive contribution to the USA. He should be fined however for breaking the law originally and then moved to the back of the line. An exception could be made if he'd become par of the US military and would kill all of the Islamofascists, finding them with his super hearing and vision and then smoking them from high altitude with his heat vision.

I was just watching a bio of Superman last night and they pointed out that he NEVER kills anyone. DC was adamant about this.