PDA

View Full Version : Oh Oh Yes Logical!

Jenny Gump
06-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Thought I should contribute to the Logical-Only-On-Front-Page theme.

Lzen
06-30-2006, 03:18 PM
Geez, what the Hell are you trying to do? Give him a heart attack?

Kerberos
06-30-2006, 03:21 PM
SHAWIIIIIIING

JimNasium
06-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Sorry Jenny but I'm not into sword crossing.

RedNFeisty
06-30-2006, 03:24 PM

Another guy that holds that same damn double standard.

Well, what if the girls decide not to let you boys watch or play anymore, would the same tone ring true!?!?!

ROFL

Jenny Gump
06-30-2006, 03:26 PM

Cross thread humor. Get some.

sedated
06-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Another guy that holds that same damn double standard.

Well, what if the girls decide not to let you boys watch or play anymore, would the same tone ring true!?!?!

ROFL

someone's itchin to be turned like a rotisserie chicken

Count Zarth
06-30-2006, 03:28 PM
JennyGump sent me some steamy audio.

<embed src="http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/meg%20ryan%20orgasm.mp3" autostart="false"></embed>

morphius
06-30-2006, 03:30 PM
So I'm sitting here watching TV after a hard day of Volleyball and I see a comercial for something called "Head On", their slogan is "apply directly to the forehead" and it just repeates, "Head On, apply directly to the forehead", three times while showing some girl sticking this chapstick like tube to her head each of the times.

I don't know why exactly, but that seemed to fit this thread.

RedNFeisty
06-30-2006, 03:31 PM
someone's itchin to be turned like a rotisserie chicken

Not really, I just like to get Clint's goat. However, it appears he has left work already since he isn't in here going rampit. :)

RedNFeisty
06-30-2006, 03:32 PM
So I'm sitting here watching TV after a hard day of Volleyball and I see a comercial for something called "Head On", their slogan is "apply directly to the forehead" and it just repeates, "Head On, apply directly to the forehead", three times while showing some girl sticking this chapstick like tube to her head each of the times.

I hate that damn commerical.

sedated
06-30-2006, 03:34 PM

every time I see the Maria Sharapova camera comercial for "Power Shot", I think - I'll give you a Power Shot

morphius
06-30-2006, 03:34 PM
I hate that damn commerical.
It is horrible, this is the first time I have seen it.

Fish
06-30-2006, 03:37 PM
[Damn Meg Ryan moaning scene...]

That's not cool dude.... I'm very hard of hearing, and my coworker just told me there were erotic moaning sex noises coming from my work computer....

I couldn't hear it....

jackass.....

Count Zarth
06-30-2006, 03:39 PM
That's not cool dude.... I'm very hard of hearing, and my coworker just told me there were erotic moaning sex noises coming from my work computer....

I couldn't hear it....

jackass.....

ROFL

OWNED!

RedNFeisty
06-30-2006, 04:01 PM

I couldn't hear it....

jackass.....

That there is funny. Makes me think of my bosses face if he were to hear something like that coming from my computer.

Donger
06-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Who is this "Logical" character?