PDA

View Full Version : Where do I find tickets?

Redcoats58
07-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Well I just made the big move from Arizona to Missouri and im attending JCCC while im out here.
A buddy and I are looking for a place to get some cheap tickets to a Royals game while he is still here because he is here temporarily for school also. Is there any specific place to get them or are we just better off hitting the ticket window at the stadium the day we wanna go?

Any help would be cool, and if we have to go to the ticket window what are the normal prices of tickets?

Oh also the games will have to be on a saturday or a sunday because we have school all week and in the month of july.

58-4ever
07-03-2006, 07:25 PM
www.kcroyals.com

sedated
07-03-2006, 07:31 PM
cheap tickets are like $7.

just pick up a couple, and (unless you are seeing BOS, NYY or STL) you can sit wherever you want

Redcoats58
07-03-2006, 07:49 PM
cheap tickets are like $7.

just pick up a couple, and (unless you are seeing BOS, NYY or STL) you can sit wherever you want
they will just let you walk down?
looks like its gonna be the Angels.

sedated
07-03-2006, 07:50 PM
they will just let you walk down?
looks like its gonna be the Angels.

they don't much care when there's only 10,000 people there.

might have to sit in a kinda crap seat for an inning, but after that, finders keepers

depends on what day (friday night, saturday games are busier), and what promotion is going on

Redcoats58
07-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Its gonna be a friday or saturday game.

sedated
07-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Its gonna be a friday or saturday game.

well, then pay more.

tickets are gonna be available. the only game that sells out is opening day.

they only go from $7-30 (i think). you might as well just wait until game day, maybe you'll get a good deal from a scalper (but i doubt it)

the are the cheapest ticket in sports. trying to find a good deal on a royals tickets is like robbing the dollar store. it just ain't worth it.

Saulbadguy
07-03-2006, 09:50 PM
You can buy them online and print them off at home. Very handy.

grandllama
07-03-2006, 09:53 PM
The secret for a Royals games is to sit in outfield plaza (used to be GA, greedy owner you know)...

That is where the party is win or lose.