PDA

View Full Version : Has this been invented yet?

Gonzo
07-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I had a thought...but it is such a good buisiness idea that I'm sure it's been invented. What about a resturant the delivers food, (not just pizza) and video's to your door? I know about Netflix but it takes like 1-2 days for delivery.
What do you think? :hmmm:
Discuss

StcChief
07-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Red Box at McD ?

Sounds like a local Pizza joint or any rest. could team up with Blockbuster HW video for this service.

Gonzo
07-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah, we don't have anything like this here. Personally I think it would do quite well.

Bwana
07-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Minnesota Timberwolves center Eddie Griffin would be a likely customer. :)

Gonzo
07-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Minnesota Timberwolves center Eddie Griffin would be a likely customer. :)
ROFL I could see that order....I'll take a pound of chicken gizzards and Naughty Nurses 3. Oh by the way, don't cook those gizzards. Could you cut a hole in the bottom of the container for me?

Bwana
07-04-2006, 04:59 PM
ROFL I could see that order....I'll take a pound of chicken gizzards and Naughty Nurses 3. Oh by the way, don't cook those gizzards. Could you cut a hole in the bottom of the container for me?

Heh! Guess that would be better than him asking for the entire chicken. :eek:

Baby Lee
07-04-2006, 05:02 PM
There was a guy in law school from Arkansas, didn't help his image when he made some crack in mixed company about 'a pound of beef liver in a Mason jar.'

Adept Havelock
07-04-2006, 05:29 PM
There was a guy in law school from Arkansas, didn't help his image when he made some crack in mixed company about 'a pound of beef liver in a Mason jar.'

ROFL ROFL

Baby Lee
07-04-2006, 05:38 PM
ROFL ROFL
We'll . . just . . . tell your mother we ate it all.

Gonzo
07-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Heh! Guess that would be better than him asking for the entire chicken. :eek:

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!! CHICKEN FUC**R!