PDA

View Full Version : The cycle of life

Over-Head
07-04-2006, 07:44 PM
The cycle of life
I think the life cycle is all backwards:
-You should start out dead and get it out of the way.
-Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.
-You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
-You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
-You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for High School.
-You go to primary school, you become a kid , you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.

Adept Havelock
07-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Very nice. :clap:

kcfanintitanhell
07-04-2006, 08:27 PM
I love it...
Kurt Vonnegut had a similar scenario in his book "Slaughterhouse Five", where Billy Pilgrim, the main character, who mysteriously was able to get "unstuck in time", was watching an old WW2 movie when suddenly everything started going backwards...
A city in Germany is burning..all of a sudden these planes appear over the city, and the flames are sucked into these large canisters and the canisters are sucked into the planes flying over the city, which transport them back to the US, where workers take the canisters apart, and deposit the contents back into the earth where they came from, and then, (he started speeding the process up), everyone on the planet conspired to make the perfect couple---Adam and Eve.
Been a long time since I read the book, but something like that.

Lurch
07-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Somebody has some good weed....

Bwana
07-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Somebody has some good weed....

Either that or Molson was on sale this week. :)