PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins suck

SNR
07-04-2006, 11:16 PM
I'm sick of all this ****ing hype that is surrounding them. Culpepper will just be another QB in the long list of incompetant QBs since Marino's glory days for the Phins. Believe me, I live in Viqueens country, and I hear about EVERY fumble and mistake he makes in every game. He's a QB in the bottom-15 ranking in the league, and coming off this injury won't be pretty either.

Their defense is the exact same as it was last year. It will be good, but it's not a super champion defense by any means.

That team has Ronnie Brown on offense and a good defense. Whoop-de-damn-doo.

They'll be a wildcard team TOPS this year, because I highly doubt they have the juice to beat out the Patriots in the East.

4th and Long
07-04-2006, 11:18 PM
It's the usual pre-season hype. Remember how the Raiders were deemed as unstoppable when they acquired Moss? ROFL

CHENZ A!
07-04-2006, 11:19 PM
I don't think they'll win their division, and as far as Culpepper goes, he was pretty good when he had Moss to throw to, and now he has Chambers, who is alot better than anyone in Min.

Lurch
07-04-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm bettin' they win 10 games, looking at their schedule. Maybe even the game against our Chiefs, unless our "D" has gelled by then. Over-rated? Sure. A bad team? No way.

Deberg_1990
07-04-2006, 11:23 PM
I agree with you about Culpepper. Hes decent but way overhyped. Hes NOT a leader and makes too many mental mistakes. Hes another Jeff George. (his box stats look good) but if you actually watch the games you see all the little mistakes that cost his team the game. Wasnt he also in the middle of the party boat scandal?? That tells me all i need to know about his leadership abilities.

I do agree that Saban is the real deal. He will win a SB before its all said and done.

Der Flöprer
07-04-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say their record won't be as good as it was last year. I have zero faith in Culpepper, Ronnie Brown, or anyone else on their team. I also have zero faith in their coach. It's one thing to hype a team up and have them play their asses off and overachieve for a year. Let's see him do it again. Maybe I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last. I think the Dolphins win 6-7 games this year.

milkman
07-04-2006, 11:42 PM
I agree with you about Culpepper. Hes decent but way overhyped. Hes NOT a leader and makes too many mental mistakes. Hes another Jeff George. (his box stats look good) but if you actually watch the games you see all the little mistakes that cost his team the game. Wasnt he also in the middle of the party boat scandal?? That tells me all i need to know about his leadership abilities.

I do agree that Saban is the real deal. He will win a SB before its all said and done.

Hey everybody!
There's sex on the boat!
Follow me!!!!!

You sayin' there's something wrong with that leadership?

Der Flöprer
07-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Hey everybody!
There's sex on the boat!
Follow me!!!!!

You sayin' there's something wrong with that leadership?

ROFL That's my dad.......Always thinkin with the head that has no brain.

StcChief
07-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Sept. 7 at Pittsburgh Steelers 8:30 pm L
SEPT. 17 BUFFALO BILLS 1:00 PM W
SEPT. 24 TENNESSEE TITANS 1:00 PM W
Oct. 1 at Houston Texans 1:00 pm W
Oct. 8 at New England Patriots 1:00 pm L
Oct. 15 at New York Jets 4:15 pm W
OCT. 22 GREEN BAY PACKERS 1:00 PM W
Oct. 29 BYE WEEKEND
Nov. 5 at Chicago Bears 1:00 pm L
NOV. 12 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS# 1:00 PM L
NOV. 19 MINNESOTA VIKINGS# 1:00 PM W
Nov. 23 at Detroit Lions 12:30 pm W
DEC. 3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS# 1:00 pm L
DEC. 10 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS# 1:00 PM L
Dec. 17 at Buffalo Bills# 1:00 pm W
DEC. 25 NEW YORK JETS 8:30 PM W
Dec. 31 at Indianapolis Colts# 1:00 pm L

Looks like 9-7 may not get WC in AFC. 2nd in AFCE

milkman
07-04-2006, 11:59 PM
ROFL That's my dad.......Always thinkin with the head that has no brain.

No choice.

Neither has one.

But at least the one can point.

greg63
07-05-2006, 12:15 AM
It's the usual pre-season hype. Remember how the Raiders were deemed as unstoppable when they acquired Moss? ROFL

Yup; this too shall pass.

4th and Long
07-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Yup; this too shall pass.
No, that was Kerry Collins, and his QB rating was only 77.3. :D

SPchief
07-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Sept. 7 at Pittsburgh Steelers 8:30 pm L
SEPT. 17 BUFFALO BILLS 1:00 PM W
SEPT. 24 TENNESSEE TITANS 1:00 PM W
Oct. 1 at Houston Texans 1:00 pm W
Oct. 8 at New England Patriots 1:00 pm L
Oct. 15 at New York Jets 4:15 pm W
OCT. 22 GREEN BAY PACKERS 1:00 PM W
Oct. 29 BYE WEEKEND
Nov. 5 at Chicago Bears 1:00 pm L
NOV. 12 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS# 1:00 PM L
NOV. 19 MINNESOTA VIKINGS# 1:00 PM W
Nov. 23 at Detroit Lions 12:30 pm W
DEC. 3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS# 1:00 pm L
DEC. 10 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS# 1:00 PM L
Dec. 17 at Buffalo Bills# 1:00 pm W
DEC. 25 NEW YORK JETS 8:30 PM W
Dec. 31 at Indianapolis Colts# 1:00 pm L

Looks like 9-7 may not get WC in AFC. 2nd in AFCE

Just a few holes I might point out. You have them sweeping both the Bills and the Jets, although possible, its not that likely. Again, they could split with New England giving them another win. You also have them going into Detroit on a four day turnaround, a loss there would be likely.

I see them going 8-8

chagrin
07-05-2006, 06:43 AM
Are you all saying that Chambers and Marty Booker are not only worse than our WR's but not any good at all?
"Surely you can't be serious..."

chagrin
07-05-2006, 06:44 AM
And they got that wife beater at TE

rad
07-05-2006, 07:21 AM
"I am serious - and don't call me Shirley"

DaKCMan AP
07-05-2006, 07:25 AM
If Culpepper is healthy, they should have a strong season.

DeepSouth
07-05-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm sick of all this ****ing hype that is surrounding them. Culpepper will just be another QB in the long list of incompetant QBs since Marino's glory days for the Phins. Believe me, I live in Viqueens country, and I hear about EVERY fumble and mistake he makes in every game. He's a QB in the bottom-15 ranking in the league, and coming off this injury won't be pretty either.

Their defense is the exact same as it was last year. It will be good, but it's not a super champion defense by any means.

They'll be a wildcard team TOPS this year, because I highly doubt they have the juice to beat out the Patriots in the East.

SNR, I'm not a Culpepper fan but I have to disagree with you. They finished strong last year and this will be Saban's second year. I predict they'll take their division this year.

greg63
07-05-2006, 12:32 PM
No, that was Kerry Collins, and his QB rating was only 77.3. :D

ROFLROFLROFL

SNR
07-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Are you all saying that Chambers and Marty Booker are not only worse than our WR's but not any good at all?
"Surely you can't be serious..."No, but I don't think there's a team in the NFL who has worse WRs than us. Maybe Atlanta or Cleveland... I don't know who's on their squad. But of course, WRs make a team, right?

If they have a retard throwing them the ball, they still can't do jack shit. See Randy Moss in Choketown with Kerry Collins.

DaKCMan AP
07-05-2006, 01:01 PM
No, but I don't think there's a team in the NFL who has worse WRs than us. Maybe Atlanta or Cleveland... I don't know who's on their squad. But of course, WRs make a team, right?

If they have a retard throwing them the ball, they still can't do jack shit. See Randy Moss in Choketown with Kerry Collins.

I don't think anyone would argue that Collins performed better with Moss than Culpepper did. Yet, Collins was able to lead NY to a superbowl appearance which means that Culpepper is capable of QB-ing a team to the dance (hell, Dilfer WON one).

DaKCMan AP
07-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Oh yeah, Philly, Buffalo, Tennessee and GB probably have worse WRs than us as well.

Calcountry
07-05-2006, 01:08 PM

They'll be a wildcard team TOPS this year, because I highly doubt they have the juice to beat out the Patriots in the East.I was just talking to a salesman about this. When Dante's career is over, he will be remembered as "Dante HadMossToThrowTo."