PDA

View Full Version : Should we rename this the jiz forum?

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Spewing his liberal rhetoric all over the place.

Poll to follow.

Lurch
07-05-2006, 02:11 PM
My bad. I was just amazed when you looked at the threads he's started over time, it's pretty amusing. LOL

Nevermind me.

htismaqe
07-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Yeah, jAZ didn't start all those threads today.

Lurch was acting the n00b.

Lurch
07-05-2006, 02:20 PM

Fine, fine. I told you. I'll spank myself. Seeing a few of them together like this is kinda eye-opening though.

htismaqe
07-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Fine, fine. I told you. I'll spank myself. Seeing a few of them together like this is kinda eye-opening though.

Please spank yourself in the privacy of your own home...

And for God's sake, please don't ****ing tell us about it.

Baby Lee
07-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Do us all a favor and park the Escalade first.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2006, 02:32 PM

I should have looked a little closer. Funny thread anyway. :)

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2006, 02:33 PM
No I got it. Damn I always think of these things later. The Alljizeera forum. ROFL

Bootlegged
07-05-2006, 02:34 PM
jiz already tried his own forum with his unsuccessful airamericatalk.com thing... God knows how many others as well.

since he couldn't get that off the ground, he feels the need to obsess in here 24x7.

Iowanian
07-05-2006, 03:52 PM
I think the "Charmin" forum would be more appropriate.

There definitely are a handful of asswipes here regularly.

Pitt Gorilla
07-05-2006, 04:09 PM
What's with the jaz obsession, BD?

BucEyedPea
07-05-2006, 04:12 PM
I think he's sayin' it's not his favorite music? :p

Adept Havelock
07-05-2006, 04:43 PM
I think he's sayin' it's not his favorite music? :p

Then why keep tuning in? ROFL

listopencil
07-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Bump.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2006, 05:42 PM
What's with the jaz obsession, BD?

At the time I posted it almost every thread was started by him I didn't realize Lurch had been bumping. Far from an obsession Pitt. I still think the Alljizera forum is funny as hell.

the Talking Can
07-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Spewing his liberal rhetoric all over the place.

Poll to follow.

we should rename this the

"people-who-claim-not-to-read-this-forum-but-who-still-make-drive-by-posts-claiming-poster-x-is-posting-too-much-for-their-liking-even-though-they-would-never-spend-a-second-in-this-cesspool-of-a-forum-and-even-though-they're-too-stupid-to-realize-that-someone-else-was-bumping-the-threads-of-the-person-that-the-drive-by-er-thought-was-posting-and-so-they-really-must-not-read-the-threads-which-means-they-weren't-lying-but-are-in-fact-even-bigger-douche-bags-then-everyone-thought-because-even-though-they-don't-actually-read-posts-they-complain-about-the-content-of-said-posts-anyway-and-what-kind-of-ass-smoking-cock-lover-would-be-that-****ing-stupid-and-what-do-you-think-about-the-royals-why-are-you-still-reading-this-ghey-(thanks-williamtheirish-for-your-wise-suggestion-you-always-say-the-right-thing)-thread" forum

WilliamTheIrish
07-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Can, you needed to work the word 'ghey' into this thread...

BIG_DADDY
07-06-2006, 10:41 AM

"people-who-claim-not-to-read-this-forum-but-who-still-make-drive-by-posts-claiming-poster-x-is-posting-too-much-for-their-liking-even-though-they-would-never-spend-a-second-in-this-cesspool-of-a-forum-and-even-though-they're-too-stupid-to-realize-that-someone-else-was-bumping-the-threads-of-the-person-that-the-drive-by-er-thought-was-posting-and-so-they-really-must-not-read-the-threads-which-means-they-weren't-lying-but-are-in-fact-even-bigger-douche-bags-then-everyone-thought-because-even-though-they-don't-actually-read-posts-they-complain-about-the-content-of-said-posts-anyway-and-what-kind-of-ass-smoking-cock-lover-would-be-that-****ing-stupid-and-what-do-you-think-about-the-royals-why-are-you-still-reading-this-ghey-(thanks-williamtheirish-for-your-wise-suggestion-you-always-say-the-right-thing)-thread" forum

It was a joke. Sheesh you take yourself WAY too seriously. The last thing jaz needs is support from some fruit guy.

jspchief
07-06-2006, 10:44 AM

"people-who-claim-not-to-read-this-forum-but-who-still-make-drive-by-posts-claiming-poster-x-is-posting-too-much-for-their-liking-even-though-they-would-never-spend-a-second-in-this-cesspool-of-a-forum-and-even-though-they're-too-stupid-to-realize-that-someone-else-was-bumping-the-threads-of-the-person-that-the-drive-by-er-thought-was-posting-and-so-they-really-must-not-read-the-threads-which-means-they-weren't-lying-but-are-in-fact-even-bigger-douche-bags-then-everyone-thought-because-even-though-they-don't-actually-read-posts-they-complain-about-the-content-of-said-posts-anyway-and-what-kind-of-ass-smoking-cock-lover-would-be-that-****ing-stupid-and-what-do-you-think-about-the-royals-why-are-you-still-reading-this-ghey-(thanks-williamtheirish-for-your-wise-suggestion-you-always-say-the-right-thing)-thread" forumI think we need to stick with something a little shorter.

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 05:21 PM
I think we need to stick with something a little shorter.

Perhaps it should be known as the
pwcntrtfbwsmdpbcpxiptmftlettwnsasitcoafaetttstrtsewbttotpttdbetwpastmnbrrttwmtwlbaifebdbtetbettdarpt catcospaawokasclwbtfsawdytatrwaysrtg(twfywsyastrt)t

forum. :shrug:

BIG_DADDY
07-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Perhaps it should be known as the

pwcntrtfbwsmdpbcpxiptmftlettwnsasitcoafaetttstrtsewbttotpttdbetwpastmnbrrttwmtwlbaifebdbtetbettdarpt catcospaawokasclwbtfsawdytatrwaysrtg(twfywsyastrt)t

forum. :shrug:

Perfect.

penchief
07-06-2006, 10:11 PM
I think we need to stick with something a little shorter.

What are you talking about? Technically, that's one-word.