PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan is officially nuts!

recxjake
07-05-2006, 04:46 PM

Sully
07-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Under Hugo, over Bush? Or Hugo over Bush? Or under Hugo under Bush. Or Over/ Under hugo/ Bush.....

I'm confused.

Adept Havelock
07-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Hungry Hungry Hugos! Great Kids Game!

listopencil
07-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Maybe she should move to a different country.

FringeNC
07-05-2006, 05:14 PM
She needs to go to the West Bank and teach tutor Palestinian children on how to burn American flags a la Rachel Corrie.

melbar
07-05-2006, 05:43 PM
She's a drunk...

go bowe
07-05-2006, 05:55 PM
hey!

what havce you gotaganist drnuks?

Bugeater
07-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Great idea. I'll chip in $20 for her plane ticket.

Eskimo Joe
07-05-2006, 07:16 PM
She just said on Hardball that she would rather live under Hugo Chavez rule, over George W. Bush!

I read a story about Shithan a while back, and I do not know if it is true, that said she abandoned the kid that died in Iraq and that she was in the process of abandoning another family since the funeral.

It seems that she is nothing more than a political pawn that has found her spot in the limelight.

As for living with Chavez rather than Bush, I'd bet neither of them want her around, but by all means she should get on the first plane out of the country.

Simplex3
07-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Kind of what I'm thinking. If it's so grand under Chavez why stay here? It's easy to get what you're asking for. :shrug:

|Zach|
07-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Me thinks you came to the game pretty damn late if you are just coming around to realizing Cindy Sheehan is crazy.

Cochise
07-05-2006, 09:36 PM
They should play tapes of her speaking appearances to the inmates at Gitmo. That'd break 'em.

stevieray
07-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Kind of what I'm thinking. If it's so grand under Chavez why stay here? It's easy to get what you're asking for. :shrug:

Alec Baldwin tackled her at the airport.

banyon
07-06-2006, 08:06 AM
I'm guessing recxy can't even name the capital of Venezuela without googling.

Baby Lee
07-06-2006, 08:10 AM
hey!

what havce you gotaganist drnuks?
gotagonist??
What's that, the hero of a gobo novel?

Baby Lee
07-06-2006, 08:11 AM
I'm guessing recxy can't even name the capital of Venezuela without googling.
That's bullcaracas and you know it!!!

It's La Paz.

banyon
07-06-2006, 08:32 AM
That's bullcaracas and you know it!!!

It's La Paz.

La Gaz? Now you're just making stuff up. ROFL

oldandslow
07-06-2006, 09:00 AM
I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I never have. However, I know parents that lost children in vietnam and it impacted many of them badly. Even the patriotic ones.

War is a terrible way to die. I have seen men die in so many different ways that it hurts to even think about it. Death isn't like it's shown on tv. But most of you know that.

We should be quite careful before we step into war.

On topic, I give Ms. Sheehan a break. She gave to this country - much more so than many people who denigrate her (when I see the Limbaugh's, Coulter's, Hannity's, & Ingram's step up to the recruiting office my opinion will change). She hurts. She will never get over it. I suspect that she has even allowed herself to be used for political gain. It doesn't matter to me. What she gave is far greater than what she takes.

FringeNC
07-06-2006, 09:05 AM
I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I never have. However, I know parents that lost children in vietnam and it impacted many of them badly. Even the patriotic ones.

War is a terrible way to die. I have seen men die in so many different ways that it hurts to even think about it. Death isn't like it's shown on tv. But most of you know that.

On topic, I give Ms. Sheehan a break. She gave to this country - much more so than many people who denigrate her (when I see the Limbaugh's, Coulter's, Hannity's, & Ingram's step up to the recruiting office my opinion will change). She hurts. She will never get over it. I suspect that she has even allowed herself to be used for political gain. It doesn't matter to me. What she gave is far greater than what she takes.

So every mother who lost a son durinng WWII was entitled to act as Cindy Sheehan? I'm not giving that **** a break.

alanm
07-06-2006, 09:11 AM
I read a story about Shithan a while back, and I do not know if it is true, that said she abandoned the kid that died in Iraq and that she was in the process of abandoning another family since the funeral.

It seems that she is nothing more than a political pawn that has found her spot in the limelight.

As for living with Chavez rather than Bush, I'd bet neither of them want her around, but by all means she should get on the first plane out of the country.
She hadn't seen her boy who was killed in the 17 yrs prior to his death. And then she moans that Bush killed her boy. :rolleyes:

alanm
07-06-2006, 09:15 AM

She gave? What the hell did she give other than birth to the kid. She hadn't even seen the kid since he was 3 yrs old. :rolleyes:

Cochise
07-06-2006, 09:20 AM
She hadn't seen her boy who was killed in the 17 yrs prior to his death.

Is this really true?

I mean, I ignore all this Sheehan business. But I had never heard that.

Eskimo Joe
07-06-2006, 09:20 AM

Considering that she abandoned that son at an age when a kid needs his mother, she has shown nothing but disrespect for her own kid not to mention his memory.

She should be shipped off to live with Chavez as his ass wiper.

Sully
07-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Not that I'm a huge Sheehan supporter... but let's try and stick with the facts...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/sheehan.asp

Cochise
07-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Considering that she abandoned that son at an age when a kid needs his mother, she has shown nothing but disrespect for her own kid not to mention his memory.

Sorry king d-bag, guess you were wrong.

alanm
07-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Is this really true?

I mean, I ignore all this Sheehan business. But I had never heard that.
I don't recall if it was exactly 17 yrs. But she and the father of her boy were divorced when he was 2 or 3 and she hadn't seen him since. She was a dead beat mom. Of course you don't hear that side of the story. It would trivialize Sheehan and invalidate her grief. The media and there Bush hate can't let that fact become common knowledge. :shake:

Sully
07-06-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't recall if it was exactly 17 yrs. But she and the father of her boy were divorced when he was 2 or 3 and she hadn't seen him since. She was a dead beat mom. Of course you don't hear that side of the story. It would trivialize Sheehan and invalidate her grief. The media and there Bush hate can't let that fact become common knowledge. :shake:

umm.
Not so much...

oldandslow
07-06-2006, 09:32 AM
From Snopes...

The piece quoted above, criticizing Ms. Sheehan's alleged lack of involvement in her son's upbringing after divorcing his father, is something fabricated out of whole cloth, evidently the product of someone's confusing a completely different family with the Sheehans. Cindy Sheehan and her husband, Patrick, were high school sweethearts who wed while both were in their early 20's and who have been married to each other for over 28 years. (Neither has ever been married to anyone else.) The couple had four children together, of whom Casey was the oldest. Both parents raised Casey together, first in the southern California community of Norwalk and later in the northern California town of Vacaville, where the Sheehans moved when Casey was 14.

Baby Lee
07-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Has anyone checked snopes on this??

Sully
07-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Has anyone checked snopes on this??
ROFL

Cochise
07-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Claim: Eskimo Tom is not a blathering idiot

alanm
07-06-2006, 09:37 AM
umm.
Not so much...
Damn Snopes :doh!: Well, at least THEY can't invalidate the fact that she's still nuts. :thumb:

Chief Henry
07-06-2006, 09:48 AM
She hadn't seen her boy who was killed in the 17 yrs prior to his death. And then she moans that Bush killed her boy. :rolleyes:

Ya know, somehow when I see or here Cindy Shehan I can't help to think that she's mefistmeinthebuttor or a long lost cousin of hers.
Even if Shehan didn't abandon her son.

StcChief
07-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Send her down to Venezuela, not sure how long she'd last.

Eskimo Joe
07-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Sorry king d-bag, guess you were wrong.

I just thought you were an illiterate shitbag, you have proven it. Try reading the preface to my comments.

From an early post:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by recxjake
She just said on Hardball that she would rather live under Hugo Chavez rule, over George W. Bush!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Zach|
07-06-2006, 10:59 AM
And he is saying just in case you were curious.

You were wrong.

As you always are Tom.

Eskimo Joe
07-06-2006, 11:00 AM
And he is saying just in case you were curious.

You were wrong.

As you always are Tom.

I don't believe so.

Signed,

Joe Wilson

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I don't believe so.

Signed,

Joe Wilson

If you're working on a refinery, what are you doing posting here at 1am in the morning?

Sully
07-06-2006, 11:19 AM

It's all fine and good that you CYA in this post. But let's not pretend that you didn't fall for it hook line and sinker, when another post says this:

She should be shipped off to live with Chavez as his ass wiper.

There's certainly no qualifier in there, is there? So much for not knowing if it's true or not...

Cochise
07-06-2006, 12:15 PM
There's certainly no qualifier in there, is there? So much for not knowing if it's true or not...

Nope- somebody got caught repeating some BS they read in an email forward...

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Nope- somebody got caught repeating some BS they read in an email forward...

In DC? [GASP]. Say it ain't so Joe. Say it ain't so.... :deevee:

Eskimo Joe
07-06-2006, 06:44 PM
It's all fine and good that you CYA in this post. But let's not pretend that you didn't fall for it hook line and sinker, when another post says this:

I wasn't aware that the attention span of posters here was that short. I'll correct that in later entries.

In any case the woman is more about herself than she is about the loss of her son. Good mother or bad mother.

Eskimo Joe
07-06-2006, 06:47 PM
If you're working on a refinery, what are you doing posting here at 1am in the morning?

Surat City, India. Try subtracting 10.5 hours from your local time. I think your time is somewhat off. It was 10:30pm when I posted.

Lurch
07-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Good riddance.

Eskimo Joe
07-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Good riddance.

To what or to Whom are you referring?

Lurch
07-06-2006, 07:13 PM
To what or to Whom are you referring?

Ms. Sheehan. Thought it could apply to others too, I suppose.