PDA

View Full Version : Posting skills confession

bogie
07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
My name is Jeff and I'm a bad poster. I don't know if it's because I'm not interesting, I come off as a dumbass or because there are some fundamental things that I am doing wrong. Maybe people don't like me? In real life I'm a very likable person. What am I missing? For you successful posters, does it come naturally, or did you develope posting skills as you went along? Flame away. If there is some constructive criticism I all eyes.

Donger
07-06-2006, 01:06 PM
How different, if at all, is your online persona from your 'real world' persona?

DaKCMan AP
07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
You're just not up to par.

JimNasium
07-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Play to your skills. I find that dumbassery is my forte'.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 01:08 PM
I thought you were going to say:

"My name is Jeff and I'm an alcoholic."

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Don't feel bad. I've had 798 unsuccessful posts and I'm still going.

morphius
07-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Exactly! Terrible spelling and an almost unreadable sentence structure, with random turret like thoughts tossed in, has moved me all the way up to site admin.

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Exactly! Terrible spelling and an almost unreadable sentence structure, with random turret like thoughts tossed in, has moved me all the way up to site admin.

Peter Principle...........

:p

FAX
07-06-2006, 01:26 PM
I must disagree with the premise of your thread starter, Mr. bogie. Personally, I enjoy your posts. I really liked your post about the orange juice factory, for example.

If you're really concerned though, here's a tip. Sit back in your chair, close your eyes and relax your mind and body. Then, when you're completely at ease and your mind has quieted, visualize yourself with chicken soup noodles stuck to your back and coasting down a mountain in an apricot BMW in search of a rock store. Pretend in your mind that you're really there. Feel the heat of the noodles ... the satisfaction of driving such a remarkable automobile ... the anticipation of finding good rocks. Then, when you're ready, post. I think that will work.

FAX

sedated
07-06-2006, 01:28 PM
How does one judge a successful post?

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 01:29 PM
I must disagree with the premise of your thread starter, Mr. bogie. Personally, I enjoy your posts. I really liked your post about the orange juice factory, for example.

If you're really concerned though, here's a tip. Sit back in your chair, close your eyes and relax your mind and body. Then, when you're completely at ease and your mind has quieted, visualize yourself with chicken soup noodles stuck to your back and coasting down a mountain in an apricot BMW in search of a rock store. Pretend in your mind that you're really there. Feel the heat of the noodles ... the satisfaction of driving such a remarkable automobile ... the anticipation of finding good rocks. Then, when you're ready, post. I think that will work.

FAX

....HAH!..so that's how you do it. ROFL

onescrewleftuntwisted
07-06-2006, 01:31 PM
i have no advice for you just about everyone on here hates me or ignores me in time you will 2

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 01:32 PM
It just comes naturally.

At least it does for FAX.

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Peter Principle...........

:p

I'll make you a site admin too. Just don't talk about Morph's Peter anymore...

epitome1170
07-06-2006, 01:34 PM

FAX

Does it help to wear orange pants while visualizing this?

bogie
07-06-2006, 01:35 PM
How different, if at all, is your online persona from your 'real world' persona?

I don't think I'm different. I haven't created any kind of an online character. I try not to make waves in my real life and I'm the same online. Not wanting to make waves is probably boring.

Donger
07-06-2006, 01:36 PM
I don't think I'm different. I haven't created any kind of an online character. I try not to make waves in my real life and I'm the same online. Not wanting to make waves is probably boring.

Me, too.

bogie
07-06-2006, 01:37 PM

dumbassery is a stregth I can play to.

Donger
07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
dumbassery is a stregth I can play to.

Did you get fired today?

bogie
07-06-2006, 01:39 PM

My fear of bad spelling holds me back.

BIG_DADDY
07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
My name is Jeff and I'm a bad poster. I don't know if it's because I'm not interesting, I come off as a dumbass or because there are some fundamental things that I am doing wrong. Maybe people don't like me? In real life I'm a very likable person. What am I missing? For you successful posters, does it come naturally, or did you develope posting skills as you went along? Flame away. If there is some constructive criticism I all eyes.

What's wrong with your posting style?

bogie
07-06-2006, 01:41 PM

FAX

I new there was a trick to good posting.

bogie
07-06-2006, 01:44 PM
How does one judge a successful post?

I think when someone posts and that post is ignored, it's a sign that people may find your posts boring or stupid or something. At times I've wondered if I'm on everyones ignor list.

DJay23
07-06-2006, 01:45 PM
A) Why do you care?

and

2) Why do you care?

bogie
07-06-2006, 01:47 PM
It just comes naturally.

At least it does for FAX.

I think that writing skills are very important to be a successful poster. I don't have writing skills. FAX does, you do, as well as many other posters on here.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm not one to give advice, but if you have a laptop try new posting environments. Try going outside, Starbucks, or you could always try the bathroom.

Maybe you need to change you apparel. Meaning maybe add an avatar or sig.

Maybe it's your computer. :hmmm: probably not.

Maybe you are a good poster and you just don't know it.

epitome1170
07-06-2006, 01:50 PM
I feel what brings me down is I am always looking for something "clever" to say or something that will bring substance to a conversation. So although I have read so much since I have joined my post count is low. Not really sure what to do about that though.

bogie
07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Did you get fired today?

I did not. Thanks for asking. That post is actually what motivated my thread. I indicated I may get fired and got no responces. It made me think, WTF am I doing wrong in my posting that I wouldn't get one responce to a post like that? I am sure I haven't learned the proper timing of posting or something.

Tribal Warfare
07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
My name is Jeff and I'm a bad poster. I don't know if it's because I'm not interesting, I come off as a dumbass or because there are some fundamental things that I am doing wrong. Maybe people don't like me? In real life I'm a very likable person. What am I missing? For you successful posters, does it come naturally, or did you develope posting skills as you went along? Flame away. If there is some constructive criticism I all eyes.don't worry about it once you are mentioned as a "never was" by one of the supposed big dogs then you know that everything your doing is right. :Pimp: :D

Really, don't worry about it this stuff is just like highschool. You've got the cool people, the snobs, the burn outs, nerds, dorks dweebs dickheads . Be yourself, and eventually people will think you are a righteous dude

DaKCMan AP
07-06-2006, 01:54 PM
I feel what brings me down is I am always looking for something "clever" to say or something that will bring substance to a conversation. So although I have read so much since I have joined my post count is low. Not really sure what to do about that though.

It's genetic. Or maybe that's a different kind of count.. :hmmm:

Inspector
07-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Forte is my posting.

Rain Man
07-06-2006, 01:56 PM
I did not. Thanks for asking. That post is actually what motivated my thread. I indicated I may get fired and got no responces. It made me think, WTF am I doing wrong in my posting that I wouldn't get one responce to a post like that? I am sure I haven't learned the proper timing of posting or something.

I missed this thread. Now I have to go find it.

greg63
07-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Yup; just play to your strengths; who cares what others think. This, to, is a lesson I had to learn. (Actually still learning)

bogie
What's wrong with your posting style?

I'm probably posting for the wrong reason. I guess if I post in hopes of getting a responce rather than just adding to the conversation, I'm posting for the wrong reasons. It's a problem I have, I'm motivated by being accepted by others. It's the whole don't make waves thing. You and I seem to have interesting debates and I enjoy them.

DaKCMan AP
Rule # 6 - Do not sit in the corner and sulk. It draws attention in a negative way. Draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms.

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 01:58 PM
I'll make you a site admin too. Just don't talk about Morph's Peter anymore...

Nah, that'd be bad. I generally have to ask my kids now how to run my 'puter. Hell, I'd be running this site like a giant etch-a-sketch.......

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:00 PM
A) Why do you care?

and

2) Why do you care?

I get validation from people liking me and finding me interesting. When I die I want my grave stone to say, "Here lies Jeff, he was a nice guy"

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 02:00 PM

You should have posted that you thought you were getting fired because you violated company information security policy and then followed it up by asking for advice on how to bypass the corporate proxy/firewall...

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 02:03 PM

You mispelled response! Morphius it's working! He's getting better. :bravo:

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Nah, that'd be bad. I generally have to ask my kids now how to run my 'puter. Hell, I'd be running this site like a giant etch-a-sketch.......

That's not bad. I run this site like a giant Wooly Willy.

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm not one to give advice, but if you have a laptop try new posting environments. Try going outside, Starbucks, or you could always try the bathroom.

Maybe you need to change you apparel. Meaning maybe add an avatar or sig.

Maybe it's your computer. :hmmm: probably not.

Maybe you are a good poster and you just don't know it.

All good ideas. I post from work and don't have a lap top. Actually, my wife has a laptop at home, but I when I'm home, I stay away from the computer.
As stupid as it sounds to you computer folks, I have no idea how to add an avatar or sig.

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:07 PM
don't worry about it once you are mentioned as a "never was" by one of the supposed big dogs then you know that everything your doing is right. :Pimp: :D

Really, don't worry about it this stuff is just like highschool. You've got the cool people, the snobs, the burn outs, nerds, dorks dweebs dickheads . Be yourself, and eventually people will think you are a righteous dude

Yea, when I was in HS, I had friends in all of those catagories.

grandllama
07-06-2006, 02:07 PM
who are you?

morphius
07-06-2006, 02:09 PM
just doing my part to make things suck less!

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:09 PM
I missed this thread. Now I have to go find it.

It was in the do you hate your job thread. It's really no big deal. I was just curious if there some kind of posting 101 class that I missed. You sir, are at the top of the class with your posting skills.

Donger
07-06-2006, 02:11 PM
It was in the do you hate your job thread. It's really no big deal. I was just curious if there some kind of posting 101 class that I missed. You sir, are at the top of the class with your posting skills.

I think you should add some superfluous commas or periods to your posts. Perhaps also a smiley from time to time.

grandllama
07-06-2006, 02:12 PM
I think you should add some superfluous commas or periods to your posts. Perhaps also a smiley from time to time.

the three commas in a row trick is a guaranteed way to get the board to like you...

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 02:13 PM
who are you?

He's jeff aka bogie.....................................BITCH!

grandllama
07-06-2006, 02:13 PM

Yeah, but back when he was just known as Kevin his posting skills sucked... maybe you need to change your name.

jspchief
07-06-2006, 02:15 PM
As stupid as it sounds to you computer folks, I have no idea how to add an avatar or sig.As stupid as it sounds, that may be part of the problem. You need an avatar to make your posts recognizable as coming from a particular poster, rather than the random poster.

I may be wrong, but I'll bet it would help.

I also imagine this pity party you've thrown yourself will garner improved response.

grandllama
07-06-2006, 02:15 PM
He's jeff aka bogie.....................................BITCH!

damn, wish I was drunk and had more time, this could get fun.

hmmm, akabogie sounds like a good username.

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Rule # 6 - Do not sit in the corner and sulk. It draws attention in a negative way. Draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms.

This thread smells of trying to draw attention, that is not my intention. I really was/am hoping I get responces like, based on your past posts, you need to improve your x skills by doing blah, blah, blah. However, I cannot tell a lie, it's fun getting responce to my posts.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 02:18 PM
All good ideas. I post from work and don't have a lap top. Actually, my wife has a laptop at home, but I when I'm home, I stay away from the computer.
As stupid as it sounds to you computer folks, I have no idea how to add an avatar or sig.

I would get an avatar/sig. It's meaningless, but makes you feel better about your posts.

Somewhere in here is how.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain

jspchief
07-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Keep spelling "response" like that and I'm sure you'll start getting attention.

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 02:20 PM
As stupid as it sounds, that may be part of the problem. You need an avatar to make your posts recognizable as coming from a particular poster, rather than the random poster.

Yeah, that, and people generally get an impression of what you are like, and like to do by what you have as an avatar.................

DaKCMan AP
07-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Study up on your Chiefsplanet semantics.

this thread sucks = this thread is teh ghey
you're an idiot = your and idiot
thread about girls = this thread is worthless without pics
etc.

mix and repeat

jspchief
Yeah, that, and people generally get an impression of what you are like, and like to do by what you have as an avatar.................Thanks for the mental image. 4321

bogie

ROFL I really can't spell.

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:23 PM
who are you?

I'm the Lord Noah.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 02:25 PM
ROFL I really can't spell.

Wore than, jus lett etal lose! Yur pose's git bitter!

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the mental image. 4321

I'm starting to get bed sores on my ass, the skin is worn off my penis, and my eyesight has gone to hell. I haven't left this chair in a couple of years, ya know.......What? I'm just sayin'......

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Yeah, but back when he was just known as Kevin his posting skills sucked... maybe you need to change your name.

I think I'll change it to Rainman.

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:28 PM
As stupid as it sounds, that may be part of the problem. You need an avatar to make your posts recognizable as coming from a particular poster, rather than the random poster.

I also imagine this pity party you've thrown yourself will garner improved response.

Yea, it's coming off as a pity party.

grandllama
07-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I think I'll change it to Rainman.

Sorry, he copyrighted the name several years ago.

bogie
07-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Keep spelling "response" like that and I'm sure you'll start getting attention.

okay, okay.

sedated
07-06-2006, 02:29 PM
This thread smells of trying to draw attention, that is not my intention. I really was/am hoping I get responces like, based on your past posts, you need to improve your x skills by doing blah, blah, blah. However, I cannot tell a lie, it's fun getting responce to my posts.

you must answer this question for yourself.

don't take advice from others, then you'll just be immitating.

although, quoting lines from movies always helps.

and quit starting threads about yourself, you selfish prick

Hog Farmer
07-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Jesus Christ Bogie! I'm a dumbass Retart and even I have an avatar! Of course it was inspired by Taco John.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Have you tried drinking whiling posting? It has some interesting effects. You said you only post from work so I guess that's not an option, unless your a stripper, raging alcoholic, or bartender. I suggest trying it, though. Sneak in some vodka in a Gatorade Bottle.

bogie
07-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Have you tried drinking whiling posting? It has some interesting effects. You said you only post from work so I guess that's not an option, unless your a stripper, raging alcoholic, or bartender. I suggest trying it, though. Sneak in some vodka in a Gatorade Bottle.

I'm definately more interesting when I've knocked few back. At least I think I'm more interesting.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm definately more interesting when I've knocked few back. At least I think I'm more interesting.

PM go bo. He'll let you know.

Morphius is a Saint. Definitely, not Definately. Your posts have already got better, though. Another suggestion on being a better poster is trying to find something comical in every post. Its very easy.

bogie
07-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Jesus Christ Bogie! I'm a dumbass Retart and even I have an avatar! Of course it was inspired by Taco John.

It's a good one.

Big Dick Jones
07-06-2006, 03:34 PM

Morphius is a Saint. Definitely, not Definately. Your posts have already got better, though. Another suggestion on being a better poster is trying to find something comical in every post. Its very easy.
Gotten better not got better.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Gotten better not got better.

my bad.

bogie
07-06-2006, 03:36 PM

It's a good one. The only good donkey, is a dead donkey.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 03:38 PM
It's a good one. The only good donkey, is a dead donkey.

How did you get the name "bogie." Do you play golf?

bogie
07-06-2006, 03:39 PM

I appreciate your help. It's very easy, not its very easy.

Iowanian
07-06-2006, 03:40 PM
There is no single formula. Its the diversity of personality that makes this place what has been.

One thing I say, is just be who you are. It rarely comes off well when someone "tries too hard" to appear funny, sophisticated or more informed than they are in reality.

I've met several people from here, and for the most part, they've been very close to the same personality in person as they are here....maybe more shy or subdued, but basically the same person.

I'm sure that everyone here, has someone that doesn't like them.

tribal had to work really hard for quite a while for me to notice what an asswipe he is, and he's proud to embrass his roll.

bogie
07-06-2006, 03:42 PM

I do. I was a bogie golfer at the time. I'm a little better than a bogie golfer now.

Count Alex's Wins
I see nothing wrong with your posting. Not everyone can be as great as me, but if you have good spelling and grammar and your opinions aren't too dumb, there's nothing wrong.

hypersensitiveZO6
I appreciate your help. It's very easy, not its very easy.

I'm glad to help. Do you mind if I add you to my Buddy List? Thanks for catching my error, BTW.

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 03:43 PM

No, he often finds himself in the position of a targetted enemy...

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 03:44 PM
There is no single formula. Its the diversity of personality that makes this place what has been.

One thing I say, is just be who you are. It rarely comes off well when someone "tries too hard" to appear funny, sophisticated or more informed than they are in reality.

I've met several people from here, and for the most part, they've been very close to the same personality in person as they are here....maybe more shy or subdued, but basically the same person.

tribal had to work really hard for quite a while for me to notice what an asswipe he is, and he's proud to embrass his roll.

His cinnamon roll? Did he embrass it so that he could put it up with the trophies and keep it forever?

chiefs4me
07-06-2006, 03:46 PM

I think that is a great idea........:D

bogie
07-06-2006, 03:47 PM

Sometimes I definitely "try too hard' with my response. There, I spelled everything right.

Iowanian
07-06-2006, 03:47 PM
dag nabbit. now poelpe are giong to konw I dont spul gud and not lkie my pstos.

Anyone who doesn't like my posts, can suck a taint stain in my shorts after a day on a hay rack.

bogie, if the peasants decide you're an asswipe, it'll be obvious. You're fitting in just fine.

FAX
07-06-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm glad to help. Do you mind if I add you to my Buddy List? Thanks for catching my error, BTW.

I think it's just nice and dandy that everyone is getting along so well.

Has someone seen my insulin?

FAX

Iowanian
07-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Things have improved around here since the Urban revitalization project initiation.

FAX
07-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Things have improved around here since the Urban revitalization project initiation.

The URPI.

ROFL

FAX

bogie
07-06-2006, 03:55 PM
I see nothing wrong with your posting. Not everyone can be as great as me, but if you have good spelling and grammar and your opinions aren't too dumb, there's nothing wrong.

Holy crap!!! a response from you that isn't a put down! Some of your posts are definitily great.

Count Alex's Wins
07-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Bogie, have I been a meanie in the past to you?

bogie
07-06-2006, 04:00 PM
dag nabbit. now poelpe are giong to konw I dont spul gud and not lkie my pstos.

Anyone who doesn't like my posts, can suck a taint stain in my shorts after a day on a hay rack.

bogie, if the peasants decide you're an asswipe, it'll be obvious. You're fitting in just fine.

ROFL Where do you come up with this shit?

bogie
07-06-2006, 04:01 PM

Not at all.

bogie
07-06-2006, 04:05 PM

FAX

It's a kinder gentler planet today. I like it. It's a very non-competitive thread.

bogie
07-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Bogie, have I been a meanie in the past to you?

Nothing I can't handle. A meanie response is better than no response at all.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 04:20 PM

FAX

I try to be positive. Like the Chiefs will win the superbowl this year.

Baby Lee
07-06-2006, 04:23 PM
ROFL Where do you come up with this shit?
Umm, generating taint stains in the hay rack?

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Not at all.

:thumb: Check you PMs.

rad
07-06-2006, 04:28 PM
I'd like to offer bogie an avatar for which to forge an identity and boost confidence:

bogie
07-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Umm, generating taint stains in the hay rack?

:)

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
I'd like to offer bogie an avatar for which to forge an identity and boost confidence:

I like this one better.

http://www.reservebranson.com/S_images/14SD1.jpg

bogie
07-06-2006, 04:43 PM

I do like a happy trees.

bogie
07-06-2006, 04:46 PM
I like this one better.

http://www.reservebranson.com/S_images/14SD1.jpg

One of Branson's finest. Not for me though. Maybe a MO whitetail buck standing on a beautiful fairway.

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 05:46 PM
If Bogie needs an avatar, perhaps it's too obvious, but I'll offer:

bogie
07-06-2006, 05:50 PM
If Bogie needs an avatar, perhaps it's too obvious, but I'll offer:

Cooool! I think hyperliteZO6 is working on something for me. I appeciate it!

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 05:57 PM
How different, if at all, is your online persona from your 'real world' persona?That's what I'm talking about Donger. :p

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 06:01 PM
My name is Jeff and I'm a bad poster. I don't know if it's because I'm not interesting, I come off as a dumbass or because there are some fundamental things that I am doing wrong. Maybe people don't like me? In real life I'm a very likable person. What am I missing? For you successful posters, does it come naturally, or did you develope posting skills as you went along? Flame away. If there is some constructive criticism I all eyes.Perhaps you should ask BOB, what he did for BOOST in his self confidence.

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 06:02 PM

In real life I'm insufferably pretentious.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Cooool! I think hyperliteZO6 is working on something for me. I appeciate it!

I've got some pics. Let me know if you like any of them. Check PMs.

Nzoner
07-06-2006, 06:23 PM
What exactly is a "successful poster?"

And for what it's worth I notice your posts,however,I do agree an avatar would make you more recognizable.

As for doing anything wrong,who the hell cares,just be yourself because like the saying goes you can please some of the people etc.,if anyone doesn't like it there's a great little smilie just for them 4321

bogie
07-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Perhaps you should ask BOB, what he did for BOOST in his self confidence.

I'm okay in that department. Really, Really okay!

bogie
07-06-2006, 07:02 PM
What exactly is a "successful poster?"

And for what it's worth I notice your posts,however,I do agree an avatar would make you more recognizable.

As for doing anything wrong,who the hell cares,just be yourself because like the saying goes you can please some of the people etc.,if anyone doesn't like it there's a great little smilie just for them 4321

I think a successful poster is someone that others are interested in communicating with. I know, I know I'm taking this way too far as far as being accepted. But I do very few things for myself. Pretty much everything about my life is taking care of my family, staying employed, etc. There are 3 things that I do that are just for me. Chiefs on Sundays, hunting, once a year I go home to Missouri to hunt and golf, when I can. Chiefsplanet is part of my Chiefs experience and I don't want to come off as a dumbass. That's all I'm sayin'.

Hydrae
07-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Hehe, we're all dumbasses around here. Why do you think this forum was started?

bogie
07-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Hehe, we're all dumbasses around here. Why do you think this forum was started?

Yea, but you guys are pretty cool dumbasses. It seems that many of you have met each other at one point. If I ever get a chance to meet any of you in person, I don't want you to say, "oh... so you're bogie, would you excuse me, I need to go poop"

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Yea, but you guys are pretty cool dumbasses. It seems that many of you have met each other at one point. If I ever get a chance to meet any of you in person, I don't want you to say, "oh... so you're bogie, would you excuse me, I need to go poop"

But...but...they might start a poop thread about it, and mention you. :p

bogie
07-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Look at my avatar! Thank you so much hyperliteZO6!!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!!

bogie
07-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Look at my avatar! Thank you so much hyperliteZO6!!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!!

I am ear to ear smilin' hyperliteZO6, thank you!

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 07:46 PM
It's no big deal. If you don't like it, get sick of it, or want new ones just tell me.

bogie
07-06-2006, 07:49 PM
It's no big deal. If you don't like it, get sick of it, or want new ones just tell me.

No way man. It's perfect, you asked me all the right questions. Thanks so much!

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 07:53 PM
:thumb:

ExtremeChief
07-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Try doing them all
In the style of a Haiku
There's some attention!

bogie
07-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Try doing them all
In the style of a Haiku