PDA

View Full Version : So, what has happened to Mer/Katipan?

Donger
07-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Does anyone know?

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2006, 02:29 PM
F*ck.

Fine. I'll let her out of the trunk. But only because you're whining like a bitch.

Bootlegged
07-06-2006, 02:29 PM
who?

Donger
07-06-2006, 02:37 PM
who?

You know, that gal that was hanging out with ENDelt?

Moooo
07-06-2006, 02:39 PM
F*ck.

Fine. I'll let her out of the trunk. But only because you're whining like a bitch.

That might not be the best idea since it's been 2 weeks ago that you put her in there...

Moooo

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 02:40 PM

Oh yeah, your daily cyber sex partner. Now I remember..............

Bootlegged
07-06-2006, 02:40 PM

Oh, I thought that was a joke.

sedated
07-06-2006, 03:04 PM
bun in the oven?

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 03:05 PM
What did he do to her?

Donger
07-06-2006, 03:07 PM
That's curious. ENDelt's "I Love Mer" thread is locked?

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

FAX
07-06-2006, 03:10 PM
What did he do to her?

Apparently he baked her, Mr. hyperliteZO6.

FAX

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 03:16 PM
That might not be the best idea since it's been 2 weeks ago that you put her in there...

MooooThe maggots should be just about done by then.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Apparently he baked her, Mr. hyperliteZO6.

FAX

OMG, It's worse than I thought.

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Mer was just Delt's version of cyber cross dressing.

Seriously, do you think that dude would have trouble posting reply's to himself? He can hit the reply button faster than GoChiefs can spank off to pictures of Princess Leia.

FAX
07-06-2006, 03:22 PM
OMG, It's worse than I thought.

Perhaps not, Mr. hyperliteZO6. If she was properly basted, she may turn out to be crispy brown on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.

FAX

chiefs4me
07-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Does anyone know?

why heck no, we thought you knew, you seem to know everything else..

Donger
07-06-2006, 03:37 PM
why heck no, we thought you knew, you seem to know everything else..

We? Who is "we?"

chiefs4me
07-06-2006, 03:40 PM
We? Who is "we?"

I meant, we, as in the members of this board..

Donger
07-06-2006, 03:41 PM
I meant, we, as in the members of this board..

You speak for other members of the board?

Lurch
07-06-2006, 03:42 PM
ENDelt has her baking pies 24/7....lucky bastard.

chiefs4me
07-06-2006, 03:52 PM
You speak for other members of the board?

of course not..you know exactly what I meant, you just like to turn everything around, forget it.

Saulbadguy
07-06-2006, 03:53 PM
I'd like to add that chiefs4me does not speak for me.

Donger
07-06-2006, 03:53 PM
of course not..you know exactly what I meant, you just like to turn everything around, forget it.

You are the one that wrote it, you twat.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Perhaps not, Mr. hyperliteZO6. If she was properly basted, she may turn out to be crispy brown on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.

FAX

I think I figured out what's going on.
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/tips/

58-4ever
07-06-2006, 03:56 PM
You are the one that wrote it, you twat.

This is what keeps me coming back. ROFL

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 03:58 PM
That's curious. ENDelt's "I Love Mer" thread is locked?

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What's the URL? I can read it.

Donger
07-06-2006, 04:05 PM
What's the URL? I can read it.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3004244#post3004244

That's a URL from a rep comment on the thread, I guess, not the thread's actual URL.

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 04:10 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

That thread isn't locked.

Evidently Delt was embarassed. He moved it to the Admin forum so that only he, Bob Dole, morphius, and myself can read it.

Donger
07-06-2006, 04:11 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

That thread isn't locked.

Evidently Delt was embarassed. He moved it to the Admin forum so that only he, Bob Dole, morphius, and myself can read it.

Ah.

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 04:12 PM
It's in the Hall of Classics now. ;)

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 04:13 PM
of course not..you know exactly what I meant, you just like to turn everything around, forget it.I would have to agree with this.

Whenever you are in a debate with Donger, he starts asking all these dumfug questions to chit he damn well knows what you are talking about.

Unless the debate is about the oil/gas industry.

FAX
07-06-2006, 04:13 PM
This sounds ominous. Maybe he really did bake her.

FAX

Donger
07-06-2006, 04:15 PM
It's in the Hall of Classics now. ;)

ROFL

That's evil.

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 04:18 PM
ROFL

That's evil.Why? Delt started the thread, did he not?

Surely the posting captain of this place knows what kind of shit it can dish out.

Donger
07-06-2006, 04:30 PM
I would have to agree with this.

Whenever you are in a debate with Donger, he starts asking all these dumfug questions to chit he damn well knows what you are talking about.

Unless the debate is about the oil/gas industry.

Peh. I wouldn't have to ask any questions if people were more precise with their language.

Donger
07-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Why? Delt started the thread, did he not?

Surely the posting captain of this place knows what kind of shit it can dish out.

I assume ENDelt moved it there for some reason. The logical reason being that he no longer wanted it viewable by the masses. The fact that a fellow mod would change that is, IMO, rather evil.

DeepSouth
You can speak for me if you'd like and I'll back up your point just to piss everyone else off.

keg in kc
Hmm.

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 04:36 PM
I assume ENDelt moved it there for some reason. The logical reason being that he no longer wanted it viewable by the masses. The fact that a fellow mod would change that is, IMO, rather evil.

I try. :evil:

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Peh. I wouldn't have to ask any questions if people were more precise with their language.No, you just hate the "twat".

The last time a fugger asked me to be precise with my language it was my graduate professor in economic theory. I wanted to kill that arrogant fug.

Oh yeah, did I tell you I flunked out of that class.

:p

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 04:40 PM
I assume ENDelt moved it there for some reason. The logical reason being that he no longer wanted it viewable by the masses. The fact that a fellow mod would change that is, IMO, rather evil.So is that why he is boycotting this place?

Be precise man, I am a dummy and cannot ascertain what you are trying to say, exactly.

Donger
07-06-2006, 04:41 PM
No, you just hate the "twat".

The last time a fugger asked me to be precise with my language it was my graduate professor in economic theory. I wanted to kill that arrogant fug.

Oh yeah, did I tell you I flunked out of that class.

:p

You mean chiefs4me? If so, I don't hate her at all. I think she's fantastic.

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 04:41 PM
So is that why he is boycotting this place?

Be precise man, I am a dummy and cannot ascertain what you are trying to say, exactly.

Good ****ing God, no. That's not why he's not here.

I just did it.

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
You mean chiefs4me? If so, I don't hate her at all. I think she's fantastic.ROFL

Calcountry
Good ****ing God, no. That's not why he's not here.

I just did it.Do you know why?

Donger
So is that why he is boycotting this place?

I don't know if he is boycotting this place or not.

htismaqe
07-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Do you know why?

No, I don't know why. I don't keep track of him unless he asks me to.

What are you, a stalker? He's on IM right now, want me to ping him and ask him? I'll make sure and tell him who wants to know and why...

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 04:44 PM
You mean chiefs4me? If so, I don't hate her at all. I think she's fantastic.I thought you were talking about me. whew. Now I can feel better about myself.

I was feeling reelly dum their for a minute.

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 04:46 PM
No, I don't know why. I don't keep track of him unless he asks me to.

What are you, a stalker? He's on IM right now, want me to ping him and ask him? I'll make sure and tell him who wants to know and why...Easy dude, I am just phuggin arround. I am more like a bored dumb ass, typing dumb shit into the computer to entertain myself inbetween customers.

I really don't give a fug whether he is here or not.

Frazod
07-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Well, let's review. She hasn't posted in over a month, and he never talks about her anymore. Do you clowns need the dots connected with a f#cking crayon?

Whatever happened, its unfortunate and none of our business. Perhaps those who profess to be friends of one or both of them could let it drop.

FAX
07-06-2006, 04:51 PM
This is all quite confusing. I am unable to ascertain jack from this.

That is why I'll make up a saying!

"The fug you take is equal to the fug you make minus any fug debris resulting from mishandling the exchange."

FAX

dirk digler
07-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Well, let's review. She hasn't posted in over a month, and he never talks about her anymore. Do you clowns need the dots connected with a f#cking crayon?

Whatever happened, its unfortunate and none of our business. Perhaps those who profess to be friends of one or both of them could let it drop.

Yes.

Could you draw us a picture. :)

Make sure it is pretty too.

Baby Lee
07-06-2006, 04:58 PM

So . . . you're saying . . she got FAT? WAIT!!

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 05:03 PM

Whatever happened, its unfortunate and none of our business. Perhaps those who profess to be friends of one or both of them could let it drop.Well, I am just a dumb fugging cashier after all.

What would I know about love, romance, and all that bullchit. I just have a wife and two kids. I am like Al Bundy these days.

grandllama
07-06-2006, 05:05 PM
I don't know where Mer ran off to, but somebody sent me a smoke with a picture of END at his new job...

Donger
07-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Well, I am just a dumb fugging cashier after all.

What would I know about love, romance, and all that bullchit. I just have a wife and two kids. I am like Al Bundy these days.

bunny, perhaps I'm wrong, but you seem to think that I have the impression that I think you are stupid.

If so, that's not the case at all. Quite the contrary.

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 05:12 PM
bunny, perhaps I'm wrong, but you seem to think that I have the impression that I think you are stupid.

If so, that's not the case at all. Quite the contrary.No, not, not, not.

I never thought that of you. The previous jabs within this thread were all tongue in cheek, nothing serious at all. Its like I told HT, I am just screwing around killing time in between customers. Its a light work day today, because I work for myself, I get to determine when I work at work, and when I screw off.

That last blast was directed at Delt.

When I first came here, he was reaming out cashiers, which, I am not one solely, but it is a necessary fraction of what I do to earn a living.

Donger
07-06-2006, 05:15 PM
No, not, not, not.

I never thought that of you. The previous jabs within this thread were all tongue in cheek, nothing serious at all. Its like I told HT, I am just screwing around killing time in between customers. Its a light work day today, because I work for myself, I get to determine when I work at work, and when I screw off.

That last blast was directed at Delt.

When I first came here, he was reaming out cashiers, which, I am not one solely, but it is a necessary fraction of what I do to earn a living.

Understood.

Jenson71
07-06-2006, 06:08 PM
I want to put in a good word for bunnytrdr. I've always liked him.

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 06:22 PM
I want to put in a good word for bunnytrdr. I've always liked him.Well, since we are in a mutual admiration society, I would like to extend the right typing hand of friendship to you as well.

You always came off as older than you really were back when I first came here. Liked movies and stuff, very sincere person, who is now 18 or so.

Wow how time flies.

Rain Man
07-06-2006, 06:25 PM

She's buried in a shallow grave in a wooded area off the highway?

Phobia
07-06-2006, 06:38 PM
I haven't heard from Brian in forever and we used to talk all the time. Knowing his penchant for big women, I think Mer ate him and is now posing as him on the internet.

Calcountry
07-06-2006, 06:49 PM
I haven't heard from Brian in forever and we used to talk all the time. Knowing his penchant for big women, I think Mer ate him and is now posing as him on the internet.Maybe he just realized that he was getting old and needed to grow up and not post here so much.

KcMizzou
07-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Maybe he just realized that he was getting old and needed to grow up and not post here so much.Yeah... right.

ROFL

Valiant
07-06-2006, 06:55 PM

Thats funny, as much grief he gave other posters for stupid shit and kept bringing back up he is not going to let the same done to him...

ENDelt260
07-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Some of you people are unbelievably stupid.

Donger
07-06-2006, 07:33 PM

How so?

KC Jones
07-06-2006, 07:33 PM

Aha! So he admits that some of us might actually be intelligent!

Rain Man
07-06-2006, 07:34 PM

I don't understand.

Donger
07-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Aha! So he admits that some of us might actually be intelligent!

Not necessarily. The rest could be believably stupid.

Saulbadguy
07-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Can we please talk about chiefs4me again?

KC Jones
07-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Not necessarily. The rest could be believably stupid.

rats... foiled again.

Lurch
07-06-2006, 07:44 PM

Some? I'd say most of us.

Just sayin'.

chiefs4me
07-06-2006, 08:01 PM
You can speak for me if you'd like and I'll back up your point just to piss everyone else off.

ROFL

Donger
07-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Can we please talk about chiefs4me again?

Okay.

I wonder what the source of chiefs4me's hatred of strong men is. I wonder what transpired in her early years that led to such hatred.

Otter
07-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Okay.

I wonder what the source of chiefs4me's hatred of strong men is. I wonder what transpired in her early years that led to such hatred.

Penis envy.

We have testosterone, power and the world at our feet. Donít be afraid of it, use it to your advantage.

Saulbadguy
07-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Okay.

Daddy didn't love her.

ENDelt260
07-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Daddy didn't love her.
Maybe he loved her too much.

Donger
07-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Daddy didn't love her.

I'd be willing to bet that she was raised by someone other than her father. I'd wager another male relative.

Saulbadguy
07-06-2006, 09:52 PM
I'd be willing to bet that she was raised by someone other than her father. I'd wager another male relative.
Granpappy?

Donger
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Granpappy?

That would be my guess.

stevieray
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM

thread over.

plbrdude
07-06-2006, 10:14 PM
thread over.

but...but..but.uhh...uhh
i didn't know what this was all about anyway ROFL

Jenny Gump
07-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Penis envy.

I've only had penis envy when my friends are gettin' it, and I'm not. Otherwise, "I don't know how you walk around with those things."

Donger
07-06-2006, 10:53 PM
I've only had penis envy when my friends are gettin' it, and I'm not. Otherwise, "I don't know how you walk around with those things."

Seriously, how hard is it for virtually any woman to get laid if she really wants to? Is there a woman that, if she was really hard up, couldn't walk into any bar and leave with a free ride?

Jenny Gump
07-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Seriously, how hard is it for virtually any woman to get laid if she really wants to? Is there a woman that, if she was really hard up, couldn't walk into any bar and leave with a free ride?

You have a good point. I've never had to ask for it. I was just trying to make a funny, but thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Big Dick Jones
07-06-2006, 11:00 PM
That depends upon if Endelt is present. If he isn't, there are quite a few who couldn't.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2006, 11:50 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL I didn't see this coming by about the 8th post on the first page.