PDA

View Full Version : Singing and Pooping

Mr. Laz
07-06-2006, 02:09 PM
5 year old little girl who always sings when she poops ROFL ROFL

heh ... walk by the closed bathroom door and if you hear singing you know that it's poopin' time.

she doesn't sing in the bathroom any other time.

anyone have a singing poop artist??

lol ... i wonder if she can go on the show "america's got talent" :hmmm:

ROFL ROFL

Donger
07-06-2006, 02:11 PM
5 year old girl who always sings when she poops ROFL ROFL

heh... walk by the closed bathroom door and if you hear singing you know that it's poopin' time.

ROFL ROFL

Nope, not singing. My 5 year old boy has been known to yell, "Out demons! OOOOOUUUUTTT!!!" when he takes a poop, though. I love that little freak.

pr_capone
07-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Nope, not singing. My 5 year old boy has been known to yell, "Out demons! OOOOOUUUUTTT!!!" when he takes a poop, though. I love that little freak.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I have never heard anything like that before.

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 02:20 PM

ROFL

Oh, that's freaking funny. You got to get that on tape and frame his little ass in 10 yrs or so.........

Lurch
07-06-2006, 02:22 PM
I often tell the wife, "I'll be right back hon; I gotta drop the kids off at the pool;" the look she throws me makes it worthwhile.

SNR
07-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I often tell the wife, "I'll be right back hon; I gotta drop the kids off at the pool;" the look she throws me makes it worthwhile.Nononono... you're dropping the COSBY kids off at the pool

DaFace
07-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Kind of a corrolary to this, I walked into a public bathroom today and a guy was talking on his cell phone while taking a crap. He didn't seem to mind that I was in there. How does that fit into the whole rules of bathroom etiquette thing?

pr_capone
07-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Kind of a corrolary to this, I walked into a public bathroom today and a guy was talking on his cell phone while taking a crap. He didn't seem to mind that I was in there. How does that fit into the whole rules of bathroom etiquette thing?

Perfectly acceptable.... to me anyways. That is of course if he didnt ask you to give it a shake for him since his hands were occupied. :D

sedated
07-06-2006, 02:41 PM
there's a guy in my office that whispers to himself while talking a piss.

but he'll be done for, like, 5 minutes before he finally zips up and leaves. just stands there whispering to himself.

Lurch
07-06-2006, 02:47 PM

but he'll be done for, like, 5 minutes before he finally zips up and leaves. just stands there whispering to himself.

Shit, I didn't think anyone had noticed. I'm brainstorming a book idea I have. And I'm the only intelligent conversation in the office. Sorry.

C-Mac
07-06-2006, 02:49 PM

:hmmm: Iggy Pop?

ck_IN
07-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Wouldn't that be Iggy Poop?

Iowanian
07-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Mine just leans forward in a butterfly-groin stretch position, and grunts like she's trying to do her 37th chin up.

The real fun is when she rolls like a feeding Crocodile when the diaper straps get unhitched for the Mud removal.

StcChief
07-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Mine just leans forward in a butterfly-groin stretch position, and grunts like she's trying to do her 37th chin up.

The real fun is when she rolls like a feeding Crocodile when the diaper straps get unhitched for the Mud removal.\

A visual I did NOT NEED. :cuss:

bogie
07-06-2006, 04:30 PM
5 year old little girl who always sings when she poops ROFL ROFL

heh ... walk by the closed bathroom door and if you hear singing you know that it's poopin' time.

ROFL ROFL

When my 8 year old started brushing her own teeth, we bought her a tube of toothpaste that played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star when she opened the cap. The theory is, you brush your teeth for the duraton of the song. Now, she hums Twinkle Twinkle Little Star every time she brushes her teeth. It's too cute.

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 04:36 PM

That's funny. Almost as funny as the time a guy in the next stall was yakking away, aid "hang on a minute", stood up, and I heard a wet "plop" followed by a string of curses.

I wonder if the warranty covered that? Pretty **itty if it didn't.

sd4chiefs
07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Sometimes I will sneeze when I poop. NO, it does not work the other way.

R&GHomer
07-06-2006, 05:23 PM

That is so fuggin funny ROFL Tuesday my girfriend, her three sisters and two Nieces had come over after getting some fireworks. My youngest son “8” came in and had to use the bathroom. After about two minutes we hear him “urgggghhhhh cooome on, I’ve got things to do… Erggghghghgg, this isn’t fuuuuunny my friends are waaaaiting on meee… grrrugggg. At this point my girlfriends sisters and nieces are just looking at each other like “WHAT THE HELL” I don’t skip a beat… Go on BOY! Tell that turd whose boss. Gawd I love Tom Arnold “Classic”.

Not singing, but damn funny if you ask me.

Nzoner
07-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Personally,I don't make it a point to sing when I shit but there have been times when I've screamed louder than Plant's intro to The Immigrant Song.My lil bro,the nurse,tells me I need to drink more water.

Hydrae
07-06-2006, 05:46 PM

Not sure why I am even asking this but how do you know he is done pissing?

FAX
07-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Well, I just attempted a singing while pooping experiment and let me tell you, that's the only way to go!

The number I chose was "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf and poop just flies out your a$$ like little headless bats from a cave. Especially when you go for the high notes in the chorus. It was, by far, the most thrilling and enjoyable poopation I've ever experienced.

I strongly recommend it and urge each and every Planeteer to try it right away!

FAX