PDA

View Full Version : Check out the latest Herm interview on kcchiefs.com

SNR
07-06-2006, 05:03 PM
The video, not the transcript.

The video is basically the same as the 06/22 interview, but the transcript missed something.

When Herm was talking about Welbourne's retirement, he said the line should be in okay shape with the addition of Turley. He mentioned Svitek also as a guy who could step in, but then added onto that, "he got kicked out of the game today, but eh..."

Apparently Svitek got in a fight and was kicked out. Herm FINED him as well and when asked how much, he said "too much for a rookie salary. He's got to learn not to do that in games, because they'll fine him even more."

I know it's old, but it's offseason news... and if I recall it wasn't mentioned. So, yeah.

jidar
07-06-2006, 05:04 PM
hrm.. interesting.

CoMoChief
07-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Svitek will replace Roaf, and he will be another NFLE gem like Brian Waters was as far as the Oline goes.

SNR
07-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Svitek will replace Roaf, and he will be another NFLE gem like Brian Waters was as far as the Oline goes.At least this fight shows he's got some tenacity in him, which is more than I can say for the Dline.

OldTownChief
07-07-2006, 05:49 PM
"Last time I checked too much for a rookie salary. He's got to learn not to do that in games, because they'll fine him even more."

FAX
07-07-2006, 05:57 PM
When does the season start?

I'm dying here.

FAX