PDA

View Full Version : Alright, I have had enough... I am pissed off at America

recxjake
07-06-2006, 09:29 PM
1. We should stand up to N. Korea and not wait for the worthless U.N. to do nothing... the missle was pointed at Hawaii... this is nonsense... take out every military site in N. Korea.... without any troops.....

We have the most powerful Navy in the world... USE IT.... we should be bombing the hell N. Korea, taking out everything.... North Korea is much more dangerous then Iraq and Iran and Afghanistan

2. The American society is falling apart... The courtrooms are taking down any sign of religion. Cities are full of gays, transexuals and sluts. Drug use is out of control. Divorce is now the standard in American homes. Being a single parent is normal.

3. Political positioning is costing Americans greatly... We have an election in November... nothing will be done in D.C. untill after the election. Meanwhile the border is letting in the future of the Democratic party... Social Security and Medicare is a ticking bomb. Inflation is out of control. Gas prices... dont even get me started. The tax system is completely unfair....

4. American Industrys are falling apart.... case # 1. General Motors... They will be merging with Nissan and Renault in the next few weeks... Don't even get me started on this either....

Count Alex's Losses
07-06-2006, 09:32 PM
We have the most powerful Navy in the world... USE IT.... we should be bombing the hell N. Korea, taking out everything.... North Korea is much more dangerous then Iraq and Iran and Afghanistan

I agree, but can we really afford to do that? China and Korea are pretty good buddies. Doesn't China have nukes? I don't think I want to piss off the chinese.

recxjake
07-06-2006, 09:42 PM
I agree, but can we really afford to do that? China and Korea are pretty good buddies. Doesn't China have nukes? I don't think I want to piss off the chinese.

China won't do shit... they are evil... steal are secrets, manipulate their currency, give weapons to other evil dictators... they are # 4 on the axis of evil

Donger
07-06-2006, 09:49 PM
they are # 4 on the axis of evil

Great. So now it's a Quadrahedron of Evil?

the Talking Can
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM
1. We should stand up to N. Korea and not wait for the worthless U.N. to do nothing... the missle was pointed at Hawaii... this is nonsense... take out every military site in N. Korea.... without any troops.....

2. The American society is falling apart... The courtrooms are taking down any sign of religion. Cities are full of gays, transexuals and sluts. Drug use is out of control. Divorce is now the standard in American homes. Being a single parent is normal.

3. Political positioning is costing Americans greatly... We have an election in November... nothing will be done in D.C. untill after the election. Meanwhile the border is letting in the future of the Democratic party... Social Security and Medicare is a ticking bomb. Inflation is out of control. Gas prices... dont even get me started. The tax system is completely unfair....

4. American Industrys are falling apart.... case # 1. General Motors... They will be merging with Nissan and Renault in the next few weeks... Don't even get me started on this either....

I'm pissed off at the American education system.

p.s.

Kotter sleeps with tinfoil over his ass to keep the gay aliens out at night, I don't know if that will work for these transexual slut Aliens you're worried about, but it's worth a shot.

Cochise
07-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Kotter sleeps with tinfoil over his ass to keep the gay aliens out at night, I don't know if that will work for these transexual slut Aliens you're worried about, but it's worth a shot.

ROFL ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
07-06-2006, 10:06 PM
it's funny, Rex will soon command the board like Skip Towne when Skip would say:

I have 83 100 post threads. WP.I would kill for posters like me."

This thread will go the Hall.

WilliamTheIrish
07-06-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm pissed off at the American education system.

p.s.

ROFL

That kills.

Cochise
07-06-2006, 10:11 PM
[General Motors] will be merging with Nissan and Renault in the next few weeks...

Damnit, I was thinking of buying a Nissan.

recxjake
07-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Damnit, I was thinking of buying a Nissan.

honestly i think it is terrible.... the mecca of the American Auto Industry being bought by japs and frenchys..... I'm just about ready to give up on all of my lifes endeavours

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 10:16 PM

You are (unintentionally?) advocating the massive use of nuclear weapons. Many of the NK Military sites are buried in mountains. Fuggers are better at digging than the damn Viets were, and on a massive scale. Considering the direction of the prevailing winds, how do you expect our Ally Japan to respond to massive doses of radiation? Aside from the inevitably massive civilian casulties. And the 37,000 US troops in SK with only a few companies of armor against Kim knows how many NK Armored divisions. No moral qualms there either, eh bright-boy?

American (and before it, English) society is doing what it always has done. Swung in a pendulum between conservative and libertine mores. The "puritan" streak of religion in this nation is enjoying a level of popularity unheard of since the grand days of witch roasting back in Salem. What are you kvetching about? That everyone doesn't live the way YOU think they should? Feh. Live and let live. What have you personally done to help resolve the only actual problems you listed- Divorce and Drug Use. What the hell have you ever done to help solve those issues you complain about? Forgive my presumption, but you certainly don't strike me as very charitable. Ever worked to help those in rehab, or held the hand of a friend as they went through withdrawl, shaking and sweating? If not, try it. You might learn something. For Divorce- don't like it, don't have one. :shrug:

OK, I'll also give you the judges and religion. I'm no fan of it, but nor do I think it should be struck from public society. That said, it looks like both sides appoint enough judges averaged out that a healthy balance of faith and skepticism will be maintained for the indefinite future. IMO. :D

Yet while bemoaning "political positioning", you practice it incessantly. :rolleyes:

At last we get to the root of the issue. GM. Look man, it sucks when your Dad's career is on the line. I could tell you a few stories about some lean times. All I can say is when you can, buy American. It's what I do, and maybe it's an illusion that it lets me sleep a little better at night, but hell it's worth the cash.

Do yourself and the board a favor. Put down the beer (crying in it isn't good), call one or both of the two dudes you've got your arms around in your avatar, and you boys go have some fun at the bathhouse... :p

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL :clap:

recxjake
07-06-2006, 10:23 PM
You are (unintentionally?) advocating the massive use of nuclear weapons. Many of the NK Military sites are buried in mountains. Fuggers are better at digging than the damn Viets were, and on a massive scale. Considering the direction of the prevailing winds, how do you expect our Ally Japan to respond to massive doses of radiation? Aside from the inevitably massive civilian casulties. And the 37,000 US troops in SK with only a few companies of armor against Kim knows how many NK Armored divisions. No moral qualms there either, eh bright-boy?

American (and before it, English) society is doing what it always has done. Swung in a pendulum between conservative and libertine mores. The "puritan" streak of religion in this nation is enjoying a level of popularity unheard of since the grand days of witch roasting back in Salem. What are you kvetching about? That everyone doesn't live the way YOU think they should? Feh. Live and let live. What have you personally done to help resolve the only actual problems you listed- Divorce and Drug Use. What the hell have you ever done to help solve those issues you complain about? Forgive my presumption, but you certainly don't strike me as very charitable. Ever worked to help those in rehab, or held the hand of a friend as they went through withdrawl, shaking and sweating? If not, try it. You might learn something. For Divorce- don't like it, don't have one. :shrug:

At last we get to the root of the issue. GM. Look man, it sucks when your Dad's career is on the line. I could tell you a few stories about some lean times. All I can say is when you can, buy American. It's what I do, and maybe it's an illusion that it lets me sleep a little better at night, but hell it's worth the cash.

Do yourself and the board a favor. Put down the beer (crying in it isn't good), call one or both of the two dudes you've got your arms around in your avatar, and you boys go have some fun in the bathhouse... :p

The words you speak are to advanced for my 21 year old mind.... all I can say is that America is heading in a downward trend...

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 10:27 PM
The words you speak are to advanced for my 21 year old mind.... all I can say is that America is heading in a downward trend...

As evidenced by Exhibit A: The self proclaimed straight-A Political Science college student.

Next time I'll use one syllable words so your poor widdle vocabulary can keep up. ;)

recxjake
07-06-2006, 10:30 PM
As evidenced by Exhibit A: The self proclaimed straight-A Political Science college student.

Next time I'll use one syllable words so your poor widdle vocabulary can keep up. ;)

I have a 3.4 gpa... schools tough man... all the liberal, hairy armpitted female teachers hate me

Ultra Peanut
07-06-2006, 10:32 PM
honestly i think it is terrible.... the mecca of the American Auto Industry being bought by japs and frenchys..... I'm just about ready to give up on all of my lifes endeavoursI have a wonderful suggestion!

WilliamTheIrish
07-06-2006, 10:33 PM
We're taking this thread to 100.

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 10:35 PM
I have a 3.4 gpa... schools tough man... all the liberal, hairy armpitted female teachers hate me

Here. This might help make you feel better.

Ultra Peanut
07-06-2006, 10:36 PM
We're taking this thread to 100.THIS THREAD GOES TO 111!!!!!!!!

WilliamTheIrish
07-06-2006, 10:36 PM
Peanut:

Love it.

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Or maybe some of this?

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 10:41 PM
ROFL

Cochise
07-06-2006, 10:42 PM
honestly i think it is terrible.... the mecca of the American Auto Industry being bought by japs and frenchys..... I'm just about ready to give up on all of my lifes endeavours

Ultra Peanut
07-06-2006, 10:44 PM
linkin park

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Just remember:

WilliamTheIrish
07-06-2006, 10:46 PM
1/4 of the way..

KC Jones
07-06-2006, 10:47 PM
I talked to America, and it says the feeling is mutual. America feels like you had a nice run, but it's time to move on. It's just not going to work out between the two of you, you've grown apart. Besides, there's the whole age issue - 230 is up there a bit to carry on a romance with a petulant 21 year old.

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 10:48 PM
:)

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 10:50 PM
:hmmm:

listopencil
07-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Adept Havelock tried using reason and an adult vocabulary. now it's my turn:

Yes, by all means. Let's get into another regime change. This time close to the Chinese border. I'm sure the Chinese won't mind. While we're at it we should bomb the living shit out of a country for conducting excercises. Because that's what we did to the Soviet Union during the Cold War and it worked so well. Oh wait. We didn't do that. Because it would be ****ing stupid.

The American society is one founded in freedom. The idea being that everyone enjoys freedom, not just the retards who agree with you personally. There aren't supposed to be overt signs of a religious nature in government buildings. Maybe if the Christian Fundamentalists that think they own what "America" means weren't trying to make their beliefs become the law of the land there wouldn't be as much of a backlash as there is now. Homosexuality isn't illegal. Neither is transexuality or being slutty. If you don't like that you should move to a more repressive country. Maybe China. If the divorce rate bothers you then do something about it. Become a Big Brother and start working on the next generation. Volunteer at a phone Helpline and do crisis intervention. Volunteer your time and money to an organization that provides counseling. Or shut the **** up and let the adults try to fix it.

Then join a political party that does things differently. It will probably be hard for you, though. The fuqtards who agree with your earlier statements probably don't have a clue as to how to fix the nation's problems. Ignorant people aren't good at fixing things.

Did you ever think that the GM problem comes from caving to unions and promising more than they could reasonably give? Or just running a business poorly in general? Maybe if the upper management was actually worried about this they would take some substantial pay cuts to help out with the bottom line. Maybe a few less yachts and high-rises. Looks like they'd rather merge with a winner.

WilliamTheIrish
07-06-2006, 11:14 PM
C'mon, let's get this mutha rolling..30.

|Zach|
07-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Incredible.

Ultra Peanut
07-06-2006, 11:26 PM
The idea being that everyone enjoys freedom, not just the retards who agree with you personally.M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

the Talking Can
07-06-2006, 11:42 PM

your parents hate you, and so does Santa Claus....

the Talking Can
07-06-2006, 11:42 PM
ROFL

not exactly sure why, but that is funny...

linkin park, that is...

Der Flöprer
07-06-2006, 11:57 PM
ROFL

not exactly sure why, but that is funny...

linkin park, that is...

I laughed so hard my butthole puckered up at that picture.

listopencil
07-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Angstonizer 3000

That's good. I'm stealing it.

alanm
07-07-2006, 12:39 AM
What's wrong with sluts? :shrug:

Ugly Duck
07-07-2006, 12:44 AM
The courtrooms are taking down any sign of religion.They're just being conservative. As our Founding Fathers wrote in 1796, unamimously approved by the Senate, Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli: "Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"

Chief Faithful
07-07-2006, 10:17 AM
You are (unintentionally?) advocating the massive use of nuclear weapons. Many of the NK Military sites are buried in mountains. Fuggers are better at digging than the damn Viets were, and on a massive scale. Considering the direction of the prevailing winds, how do you expect our Ally Japan to respond to massive doses of radiation? Aside from the inevitably massive civilian casulties. And the 37,000 US troops in SK with only a few companies of armor against Kim knows how many NK Armored divisions.

Not just the Military their entire industrial complex is underground. If you look at pictures of their cities there are no people on the streets moving about because they are all underground.

StcChief
07-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Did you ever think that the GM problem comes from caving to unions and promising more than they could reasonably give? Or just running a business poorly in general? Maybe if the upper management was actually worried about this they would take some substantial pay cuts to help out with the bottom line. Maybe a few less yachts and high-rises. Looks like they'd rather merge with a winner.

As a Nissan owner for 20+ years. I'm afraid the quality will slip If GM
has an influence on cheaping the Nissan cars.....
of course the overall quality of GM will likely rise.

ct
07-07-2006, 01:27 PM
ROFL

OMG, I'm dyin ova here!