PDA

View Full Version : My cat is dead....

58Forever
12-05-2000, 08:35 AM
poor thing couldn't withstand the impact of being thrown against the TV after the last idiotic ****ing playing of the game...

I'm sending the disposal bill to the Chiefs organization....

BTW, I am officially going postal now...if Carl doesn't get rid of the coaching staff me and Smith and possibly Wesson will help him make a decision....

Baby Lee
12-05-2000, 08:44 AM
I'm with ya buddy. During that fiasco last night, I felt like Micheal Corleone in Havana, ready to kiss Gunther 'Fredo' and tell him he "broke my heart." Anybody wanna take Gun 'fishing' on the lake?

Mark M
12-05-2000, 08:47 AM
I know this guy named Butch...he's big, mean and can make people disappear. Perhaps I should make a call . . . ?

MM
--It's who you know.

58Forever
12-05-2000, 08:58 AM
JC, a very deep lake.....

Mark, what's Butch's number?....

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Mark M
12-05-2000, 08:59 AM
58--
1-800-U-DIE-NOW.

MM
--Hoping the FBI doesn't track this board.<P>

PostalChief
12-05-2000, 09:12 AM
Joe,
LOL! Put that energy to good use and become an employee of the USPS. We could use a man like you! (nervously laughing and just kidding)

------------------
Not disgruntled....yet.

58Forever
12-05-2000, 09:14 AM
The USPS...looking for a few good disgruntled men like myself...hmmm...maybe I could get the Arrowhead route...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Iowanian
12-05-2000, 09:19 AM

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your cats misfortune...may I suggest promptly throwing it out...no one likes the smell of rotten *****---cat. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

58Forever
12-05-2000, 09:25 AM
I put it in the mail this morning...addressed to 1 Arrowhead Drive...car of Jimmy Raye and the rest of the Coaching staff...stink for stink...

Of course, I guess they have to share it with a few of the players too...