PDA

View Full Version : Leave it to a Donk's fan

GoHuge
07-13-2006, 05:13 PM
He forgot to show LJ's 140 yards and the scoreboard at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XJ-aEZQ6Js

chiefsfaninNC
07-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Damn. I forgot how bad our secondary sucked last year.

OnTheWarpath58
07-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Damn. I forgot how bad our secondary sucked last year.

Amazing we won 10 games last year, isn't it?

That Donkey homer also casually left out Bailey forgetting to cover Dante for six, and Anderson and the OL getting bitchslapped on 4th down with the game on the line.

jspchief
07-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Wow. What a nice reminder of how much Greg Wesley sucks. I hope that piece of shit gets replaced by someone this year.

Kawika Mitchell is going to be a stud.

Anyone know what that song is?

AndChiefs
07-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Wait....who won that game?

Oh yeah.

Dunit35
07-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Wow. What a nice reminder of how much Greg Wesley sucks. I hope that piece of shit gets replaced by someone this year.

Kawika Mitchell is going to be a stud.

Anyone know what that song is?

Well the song is by Papa Roach...I'll figure it out.

HerculesRockefell
07-13-2006, 10:00 PM
You realize it's a Bronco fan doing Broncos highlights, right? This is the same as a Chiefs fan doing a highlight reel of the Monday Night game and omitting 95% of the plays.

stevieray
07-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Amazing what holding can do for an offense..

Guru
07-13-2006, 10:52 PM
ROFL Anybody notice that the Chiefs are in the lead or at worst tied during that entire highlight reel? Yet you would never think we did crap in that game but look like bufoons.

He did a good job make a case for Lynch leading with his head too.

Also, we all know Trent would have put his head down and got that TD that Fake chose to slide on.

CHENZ A!
07-13-2006, 10:57 PM
"Also, we all know Trent would have put his head down and got that TD that Fake chose to slide on."

I'm pretty sure most QB's with half a brain and a pair of balls would have scored on that one. what a pussy.

Didn't he throw a pic on the next play? to surtain? if I remember right.

Guru
07-13-2006, 11:01 PM
"Also, we all know Trent would have put his head down and got that TD that Fake chose to slide on."

I'm pretty sure most QB's with half a brain and a pair of balls would have scored on that one. what a pussy.

Didn't he throw a pic on the next play? to surtain? if I remember right.

Crap, forgot about that play. Don't remember it being right after the Fake slide but it is a great memory.