PDA

View Full Version : Class act fans

Stingie D
12-05-2000, 09:51 AM
Just a final note from NE. You guys have proven that you're the class act I always thought Chiefs fans were. Last night was a helluva comeback when it would've been easy for your team to lie down. No doubt that team rose up for their fans and fell just short. 58...Don't throw out the cat! Barbeque the damned thing. And buy little pads for the next cat to better withstand the hit. Hope next year brings us better teams to root for. We just took a step down the draft ladder. I was really looking at McCallister. Hope he's still around when we pick. Adios.

Mi_chief_fan
12-05-2000, 09:52 AM
Stingie,
yeah, good game in Bahstahn last night.

Still pahked my cah in Hahvahd yahd.

Stingie D
12-05-2000, 11:58 AM
Yer a very funny guy. Never thought a Chiefs fan could be so clever....and original. By the way...never mind.

58Forever
12-05-2000, 12:05 PM
Nah, I'm sending it too the Chiefs coaching staff...I figure they could use something that stinks more than they do....

Appreciate not rubbing it in...looks like both our teams are going nowhere this year...but maybe next year will be meeting in a game in January....good luck...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst