PDA

View Full Version : Found this on the Jets Board.... Are they bitter?

SLAG
07-15-2006, 09:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/spiderinwy/Sig.gif

Its in some posters Sig..

butt a lil sore buddy?

:hmmm:

Halfcan
07-15-2006, 09:41 PM
After we win the SB this year, every team will be talking shit.

Count Zarth
07-15-2006, 09:42 PM
Most of those guys are elated that they dumped Herm. I'm sorry, but that sort of reaction from the majority is why I started Germ Warfare. You may think it's dead, but the slightest hint of dumbassery from Herm and I am going to mobilize.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-15-2006, 09:42 PM
I bet it's similiar to post marty feelings.

blueballs
07-15-2006, 09:43 PM
this time last year
they all thought they were going to the "Bowl"
and they did :P

SLAG
07-15-2006, 09:44 PM
The Poster's Name is " Bill Parcells "

ROFL ROFL

StcChief
07-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Jet's shouldn't blame Herm....their issues were more than
him.

J Diddy
07-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Most of those guys are elated that they dumped Herm. I'm sorry, but that sort of reaction from the majority is why I started Germ Warfare. You may think it's dead, but the slightest hint of dumbassery from Herm and I am going to mobilize.

I can hear your battle call.....

"band geeks of the world unite"

CoMoChief
07-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Thats pretty creative and funny if you ask me.

milkman
07-15-2006, 11:08 PM
I can hear your battle call.....

"Gay band geeks of the world unite"

FYP

NTTATWWT

Bowser
07-15-2006, 11:10 PM
Of course they're bitter. They're the Jets.

Psyko Tek
07-15-2006, 11:11 PM
love it,that's a cool sig

J Diddy
07-15-2006, 11:11 PM
NTTATWWT

what does that mean?

milkman
07-15-2006, 11:18 PM
what does that mean?

Not
That
There's
Anything
Wrong
With
That

Moooo
07-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Of course they're bitter. They're the Jets.

They're the ONLY team who has actually won a SB to take longer than us to win the second. They have every right to be bitter.

Plus, they're NYers so they're a lot more brash than KCers in general. This is normal to them.

Moooo

jidar
07-16-2006, 01:33 AM
Jets fans hate every couch that doesn't go 19-0 every year. We're talking about the fanbase that ran off Parcells and Bellichick for christ sakes. Of course they are going to blame the HC when teams first and second string QBs get injured.

beer bacon
07-16-2006, 01:52 AM
I have seen that over on some Bronco boards too.

milkman
07-16-2006, 07:23 AM
Jets fans hate every couch that doesn't go 19-0 every year. We're talking about the fanbase that ran off Parcells and Bellichick for christ sakes. Of course they are going to blame the HC when teams first and second string QBs get injured.

They should just buy a new couch whenever it loses.

What kind of competition do the couches enter?

:p

J Diddy
07-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Not
That
There's
Anything
Wrong
With
That

Thanks for the translation

:)

Frazod
07-16-2006, 10:20 AM

Really? I thought you started Germ Warfare because you're a complete f#cking idiot. Who knew?

Count Zarth
07-16-2006, 10:23 AM
Really? I thought you started Germ Warfare because you're a complete f#cking idiot. Who knew?

I hope Germ Warfare never sees the light of day again. But desperate times calls for desperate men...and desperate measures.

THE DAY MAY COME WHEN THE COURAGE OF MEN FAILS, BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

Frazod
07-16-2006, 10:28 AM
I hope Germ Warfare never sees the light of day again. But desperate times calls for desperate men...and desperate measures.

The time to start this Germ Warfare bullshit would be at mid-season if we're 2-6 because of his bad coaching decisions. Not giving him a chance is just flat out retarded. I don't know if he's the answer, but I don't know he isn't. And neither do you. I do know that he realizes that the team actually has a defensive unit, which already puts him one up on the f#cking Dick he's replacing.

NJ Chief Fan
07-16-2006, 10:40 AM
i dont recall tim couch playing for them

chiefqueen
07-16-2006, 10:44 AM
I must be getting Alzheimers because I do not remember the J-E-S-T winning 5 games last year but they must have won at least 10 for their fans to be talking smack, and I must have really been out of it KC played them because I remember a 27-7 KC victory with NY scoring its TD in the last 30 seconds of the game.

Sure-Oz
07-16-2006, 10:47 AM
I think this team esp the defense wil play better under Herm. I just hope the offense stays teh same and should. We should pretty competetive if this defense can bring it!

SLAG
07-16-2006, 01:24 PM
I must be getting Alzheimers because I do not remember the J-E-S-T winning 5 games last year but they must have won at least 10 for their fans to be talking smack, and I must have really been out of it KC played them because I remember a 27-7 KC victory with NY scoring its TD in the last 30 seconds of the game.
2nd team offense scoring on the 2nd team defense

R&GHomer
07-16-2006, 03:24 PM

:shake: Your contributions to planet are greatly appreciated, but Damn your gay dude.

GreenMachine
07-19-2006, 01:53 PM
That Jets team was coached by who??? Hermie boy. He really had the team prepared for that game!

Good Luck with the chickens, busses, kool-aid, and corner sweeping!

championjets69
07-19-2006, 02:02 PM
I am NYJ fan & no it is just making fun on how stupid he thought Herm was

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/spiderinwy/Sig.gif

Its in some posters Sig..

butt a lil sore buddy?

:hmmm:

championjets69
07-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Ah yes I cannot wait to see your croc tears flowing from Herm as time goes by

They should just buy a new couch whenever it loses.

What kind of competition do the couches enter?

:p

championjets69
07-19-2006, 02:05 PM
I'll be here chuckling when you start crying croc tears for what Herm has done

htismaqe
07-19-2006, 02:10 PM
If you're not bitter, why are you here?

Seriously, you can say it over and over again, and it still won't make it true - you'd have no reason to sign up for a CHIEFS bulletin board and tell all these Chiefs fans how much Herm sucks if you weren't bitter.

Saulbadguy
07-19-2006, 02:12 PM
The Jets fans are still pissed about the JETS 9/11 thread created before the game last season.

StcChief
07-19-2006, 02:13 PM

Seriously, you can say it over and over again, and it still won't make it true - you'd have no reason to sign up for a CHIEFS bulletin board and tell all these Chiefs fans how much Herm sucks if you weren't bitter.

A little early for trolls, but we will likely get more Jet trolls than normal now. :rolleyes:

milkman
07-19-2006, 02:14 PM
I'll be here chuckling when you start crying croc tears for what Herm has done

WTF are babbling about?

Fish
07-19-2006, 02:17 PM
WTF are babbling about?

croc tears.... lots of them evidently......

:shrug:

GreenMachine
07-19-2006, 02:20 PM
The Jets fans are still pissed about the JETS 9/11 thread created before the game last season.
Yup, revelling in the deaths of thousands of Americans is high class.

milkman
07-19-2006, 02:24 PM
croc tears.... lots of them evidently......

:shrug:

I get that.

What I don't get is that he addressed my post with this dumbass shit, and my post was just having a little fun with jidar's misspelling coach (couch).

I'm going to cry croc tears cause I din't enter my couch in a competition? :shrug:

Brock

Nobody knows WTF you're babbling about.

BIG_DADDY

What was that all about?

Saulbadguy
:clap:

BIG_DADDY
07-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Nobody knows WTF you're babbling about.

I thought we cheered the Jets when they came to Arrowhead.

CupidStunt
07-19-2006, 02:25 PM
I'll be here chuckling

Good for you.

America will be here chuckling when the Jets have another top-5 pick next season.

Saulbadguy
07-19-2006, 02:26 PM
What was that all about?
A classic offering from Ari Chi3fs.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123407

Rausch
07-19-2006, 02:35 PM

No, we were revelling in your idiocy.

htismaqe
07-19-2006, 02:37 PM

That didn't happen here, so you can go **** yourself now.

htismaqe
07-19-2006, 02:41 PM

That's hardly "revelling in the deaths of thousands of Americans" Saul.

Saulbadguy
07-19-2006, 02:42 PM
No shit, sherlock.

htismaqe
07-19-2006, 02:44 PM
No shit, sherlock.

So then what's you're point? Or are you being sarcastic?

championjets69
07-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Are you serious bitter! My god I was anti Herm from the day he was hired. Check it out I use the same name there as here. I am just fore warning you on what is on your horizon. You do know the adage fore warned is fore armed do you not. Hopefully in some forward time you will be a big enough man to admit you were incorrect & I was correct when it comes to Herm the germ as I used to call him.

SPchief
07-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Are you serious bitter! My god I was anti Herm from the day he was hired. Check it out I use the same name there as here. I am just fore warning you on what is on your horizon. You do know the adage fore warned is fore armed do you not. Hopefully in some forward time you will be a big enough man to admit you were incorrect & I was correct when it comes to Herm the germ as I used to call him.

Why are you even here if you aren't bitter?

htismaqe
07-19-2006, 02:50 PM

I hate Marty Schottenheimer and hated him since the day he was hired.

Yet, for some reason, I'm not on the Chargers board telling them how bad he's gonna be and how I feel for them.

We don't need your pity.

Saulbadguy
07-19-2006, 02:50 PM
So then what's you're point? Or are you being sarcastic?
It was funny.

htismaqe
07-19-2006, 02:58 PM
It was funny.

You applauded his comment.

You're horrible at sarcasm.

Either that, or I'm stupid. :D

Saulbadguy
07-19-2006, 03:00 PM
You applauded his comment.

You're horrible at sarcasm.

Either that, or I'm stupid. :D
A little bit of both.

At first, I thought he was one of the guys in that thread.

ct
07-19-2006, 03:02 PM

Looks to me like CMart started all that chit.

BIG_DADDY
07-19-2006, 03:03 PM

The truth is ESPN kept talking about how the Jets got a huge ovation when they came on the field and how classy our fans were.

htismaqe
07-19-2006, 03:04 PM
A little bit of both.

At first, I thought he was one of the guys in that thread.

A little bit of both...

:banghead:

ROFL

GreenMachine
07-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Yup, this post never happened.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123456&highlight=9%2F11

Brock
07-19-2006, 10:48 PM

1 post by a banned troll equals chiefs fans revelling in 9/11?

You are a goddamn moron.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-19-2006, 10:49 PM

ROFL Did you read the entire thread you crybaby little bitch? I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of telling you their are douchebags on every site. You shouldn't be posting on teh intraweb if you don't already know that. Go cry in someone elses beer.

milkman
07-19-2006, 10:49 PM

That idiot was banned, and the others that posted were calling for the ban.

milkman
07-19-2006, 10:53 PM
ROFL Did you read the entire thread you crybaby little bitch? I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of telling you their are douchebags on every site. You shouldn't be posting on teh intraweb if you don't already know that. Go cry in someone elses beer.

Exactly Chip!

htismaqe
07-20-2006, 07:43 AM

He was banned for that post.

Maybe if you whine enough, you can join him.

championjets69
07-20-2006, 09:00 AM
Just wait till you see Herm in action especially when it comes to Xs & Os & how he will handcuff your OC you will be shedding croc tears so big that they will start a small lake :drool:

I hate Marty Schottenheimer and hated him since the day he was hired.

Yet, for some reason, I'm not on the Chargers board telling them how bad he's gonna be and how I feel for them.

We don't need your pity.

SPchief
07-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Just wait till you see Herm in action especially when it comes to Xs & Os & how he will handcuff your OC you will be shedding croc tears so big that they will start a small lake :drool:

For someone who said he wasn't bitter, you sure are acting like a whiney bitch.

championjets69
07-20-2006, 09:02 AM
To enlighten all KCC fans about Herms talents or lack of them

Why are you even here if you aren't bitter?

Chief Faithful
07-20-2006, 09:04 AM

Wasn't Paul Hacket the OC or was it Jimmy Raye?

Pasta Giant Meatball
07-20-2006, 09:08 AM
Larry Johnson, Tony Gonzalez, Trent Green and the O line we have....the offense is the least of my worries.

King_Chief_Fan
07-20-2006, 09:09 AM

Other than running the ball a little more, he does not plan to change this offense. He knows a good thing when he sees it. I am more concerned about getting a team ready and managing the clock.

Fish
07-20-2006, 09:16 AM

Could you say croc tears a few more times please? Possibly in bold and maybe even in a larger font??

I mean really..... the croc tears are flowing man.... and we're all gonna be sheddin em..... keep rolling with it....

Croc tears.....

KCTitus
07-20-2006, 09:38 AM
I dont know saying it a few more times might merit a Lexicon entry...

StcChief
07-20-2006, 09:50 AM

Dude, chill in NY. The Chiefs will be fine.

Herm moved on for a better run team with a better O in place.
get over it, let's see how 2006 and beyond play out.

I don't think Herm's issue is the O....

Lzen
07-20-2006, 10:55 AM

ST FU, you whiney little schoolgirl! You should read the replies to that thread. Everyone thought he was a douchebag for posting that. And everyone agreed with the subsequent banning of nolimitprick.

Frosty
07-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Could you say croc tears a few more times please? Possibly in bold and maybe even in a larger font??

I mean really..... the croc tears are flowing man.... and we're all gonna be sheddin em..... keep rolling with it....

Croc tears.....

The best part is he isn't even using the right phrase:

[Q] “When I used the phrase crocodile tears recently I was asked to provide a derivation. My dictionary is not very enlightening; can you help?”

[A] To weep crocodile tears is to pretend a sorrow that one doesn’t in fact feel, to create a hypocritical show of emotion. The idea comes from the ancient belief that crocodiles weep while luring or devouring their prey.

J Diddy
07-20-2006, 01:07 PM

Croc tears.....

I read this and it instantly made me think of stewie griffin.