PDA

View Full Version : 5000th post

Over-Head
07-15-2006, 11:28 PM
If someone were to tell me almost 6 years ago that Iíd have spent enough time on a Chiefs board to accumulate 5000 posts, Iíd have shook my head in wonderment.:shake:

Now that itís happened, Iím shaking my head in wonderment.

Thanks for the memories folks.

Youíve helped me waste time, get past the death of a very close friend, both of the wifeís miscarriages, offered advice on everything from toothpaste to toilet paper, insulted, and ragged on me to the point of "almost no return", not to mention make me spray beverages at my computer screen from laughter more times than I can count.
(From personal experience rootbeer seems to burn the most coming out your nose)
Oh yeah, ya let me come in drunk every now and then for your personal amusement.

Hereís to 5k, and hopefully another 5K more.
For a bunch of Chiefs fans, you guyís rock, and this siteís one of the best on the Internet.
:thumb: 4321 :thumb:

Cartman
07-15-2006, 11:29 PM
After your thread the other night, I'm surprised you are back. :)

SLAG
07-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Skip would call you a N00b

:p

Moooo
07-15-2006, 11:30 PM
No problem. I went and read your post on trucking experiences in the HOF and I can say Raider fan or not, you can be at home here (as if I have any room to say whether you can or not)...

Moooo

luv
07-15-2006, 11:30 PM
Awww. Stop it. You're gonna make me...

:deevee:

Over-Head
07-15-2006, 11:31 PM
After your thread the other night, I'm surprised you are back. :)
Lets see,
52 posts, still carrying the "starter tag", that comment fits :rolleyes:

Cartman
07-15-2006, 11:32 PM
Lets see,
52 posts, still carrying the "starter tag", that comment fits :rolleyes:

Can I change it, or does it change on it's own? Can I add an avatar thingy yet?

blueballs
07-15-2006, 11:32 PM
old timer

big nasty kcnut
07-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Congrat overhead you wildraider fan you. Hey remember your alway welcome here and remember your raider going down.:p:thumb:

Mr. Flopnuts
07-15-2006, 11:36 PM
:toast: It's not often I can do that with a Raiders fan.

Over-Head
07-15-2006, 11:46 PM
amazing ain't it?

chefsos
07-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Can I change it, or does it change on it's own? Can I add an avatar thingy yet?
This thread isn't about you, it's about the crazy Newfie!

But to answer your questions, in order: Yes, and it will as well. Yes. Or you can go to My Profile (not mine damnit, yours!), start clickin', and all things will become clear.

Anyway, cheers, O-H. You're one of the good guys, that whole unfortunate Raider thing notwithstanding.

Halfcan
07-16-2006, 12:17 AM
Congrats-just become a full Chiefs fan instead of the Faders. In case you missed it-they suck-lol

Count Zarth
07-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Eat shit and die.

Over-Head
07-16-2006, 12:43 AM
Congrats-just become a full Chiefs fan instead of the Faders. In case you missed it-they suck-lol

NEVER!!!:cuss:

Over-Head
07-16-2006, 12:44 AM
Eat shit and die.Go pack your self with a cattle prod

Moooo
07-16-2006, 12:50 AM
Go pack your self with a cattle prod

Wow. Having been hit with an electric prod... this sends pain waves throughout me.

It was only like a quarter charged, too. And I was numb for a few hours in my whole shoulder.

Moooo

Over-Head
07-16-2006, 12:54 AM
Wow. Having been hit with an electric prod... this sends pain waves throughout me.

It was only like a quarter charged, too. And I was numb for a few hours in my whole shoulder.

Moooo

I made the mistake of pizzing on an electric fence once years ago (I was only 20 or so feet from the control box) by mistake.
Talk about sober ya up in a hurry! :eek:

Moooo
07-16-2006, 12:57 AM
I made the mistake of pizzing on an electric fence once years ago (I was only 20 or so feet from the control box) by mistake.
Talk about sober ya up in a hurry! :eek:

I want to laugh at you for doing this but its really actually easy to do. I almost did once when I went coon hunting with some friends. The only reason I didn't is cause they knew where they were and knew what fences were hot and which ones weren't.

My rule: If the fence is really tight and straight and not-rusty, DON'T PEE ON IT!

Moooo

Over-Head
07-16-2006, 12:59 AM

Moooo That reminds me of a story I should put in my HOC thread.(Short version)
In a truck stop one night, this "Cattle hauler" was out with his prod checking his live stock, when some fool said "does it hurt to get hit with that thing?"
So buddy nailed him with it.
He went out like a light!

Moooo
07-16-2006, 01:07 AM
That reminds me of a story I should put in my HOC thread.(Short version)
In a truck stop one night, this "Cattle hauler" was out with his prod checking his live stock, when some fool said "does it hurt to get hit with that thing?"
So buddy nailed him with it.
He went out like a light!

Yeah, like I said, this one had been used all day, so it was really weak, and it still made my arm go numb for hours.

Moooo

StcChief
07-16-2006, 06:43 AM
congrats...
Real good, even for Faider fan to actually show up here for abuse.

Ari Chi3fs
07-16-2006, 09:34 AM
I dont think OverHead is a true Raiders fan anymore... Maybe 80% Raider fan... 20% Chiefs fan... give him 15,000 more posts and its 50-50.

He loves us, why? because our team kicks the most ass, and he really really really wants to be a part of it.

mlyonsd
07-16-2006, 09:39 AM
If someone were to tell me almost 6 years ago that I’d have spent enough time on a Chiefs board to accumulate 5000 posts, I’d have shook my head in wonderment.:shake:

Now that it’s happened, I’m shaking my head in wonderment.

Thanks for the memories folks.

You’ve helped me waste time, get past the death of a very close friend, both of the wife’s miscarriages, offered advice on everything from toothpaste to toilet paper, insulted, and ragged on me to the point of "almost no return", not to mention make me spray beverages at my computer screen from laughter more times than I can count.
(From personal experience rootbeer seems to burn the most coming out your nose)
Oh yeah, ya let me come in drunk every now and then for your personal amusement.

Here’s to 5k, and hopefully another 5 more.
For a bunch of Chiefs fans, you guy’s rock, and this site’s one of the best on the Internet.
:thumb: 4321 :thumb:

You might want to consider seeking help from the Raider fan witness protection program.

If a thread like this gets out to the Raider nation you might find staying alive more of a challenge.

dj56dt58
07-16-2006, 10:57 AM
yeah..usually the glass is breaking over their heads

in self defense of course

Mr. Laz
07-16-2006, 10:59 AM
If someone were to tell me almost 6 years ago that Iíd have spent enough time on a Chiefs board to accumulate 5000 posts, Iíd have shook my head in wonderment

oh sure ...... but how many of those post where made sober?!?!?

:harumph:

:p

BigOlChiefsfan
07-16-2006, 11:13 AM
Congrats on hitting the big time, OH.

NJ Chief Fan
07-16-2006, 11:16 AM
F#CK YOU RAIDER FAN :)

na just playin around congrats

Over-Head
07-16-2006, 05:49 PM
I dont think OverHead is a true Raiders fan anymore... Maybe 80% Raider fan... 20% Chiefs fan... give him 15,000 more posts and its 50-50..
Not in this life time :shake:

He loves us, why? because our team kicks the most ass, and he really really really wants to be a part of it.
No, not at all.
I just like walking a road less traveled.

Any Ra!der fan can come in here beat his chest and scream about how a few years back the Chiefs were at the bottom of the division, site that even though we lost the last SB we appeared in we STILL have MORE SB wins than the Chiefs etc.

But why bother?
You guyís love the Chiefs, I love the Ra!ders and nothing either one of us say to the other will change that.

A real fan of ANY team, comes in here, backs his devotion to his team, takes a few cracks on the chin, and hands a few back.
Makes "friends" has a blast, gets along and rides the storm till the off season.
But ya gotta have conviction to spend 6 years around people who "hate you" because of your personal favorite sports team.

Sure a few n00bs will pull the "fug the Fader" thing, but so what?
(I've been called worse by better, and have thicker skin than that.
The ones who "almost for a split second get to me" end up on my igy list.)
I love football PERIOD! Be it NFL, CFL, or Arena league

I canít name every player on my team, havenít got half the inside knowlage like some of you guyís /gals in here, canít tell a nickel from a dime formation the split second the team lines up with the ball, but I love the sport.
Does that make me any less of a fan?
Not in my book.

But more than anything I like the community here.
Get past the sports issue for a minute and you find that thereís people from every walk of life who love to kick back, talk football, and everything else in between.
Besides if I wasnít here to pick on, goatcheese woulda left ages ago :thumb:

Over-Head
07-16-2006, 05:52 PM
oh sure ...... but how many of those post where made sober?!?!?

:harumph:

:pA couple of them :D

Jenson71
07-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Hereís to 5k, and hopefully another 5 more.

Okay, seriously, you're way past five more. Time to leave man.

go bowe
07-16-2006, 06:45 PM
congrats... :toast:

you're fun to have around...

you should drink more often though... :p :p :p

rad
09-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Seems like I just hit the benchmark. Didn't even realize it until I saw the "congratulations" banner across the top of my screen. Yay for me. I'm a Half-n00b......

How many post is it now, 10,000....or did we change it?

bevischief
09-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Only a few hundred from that mile stone...

Chiefs Rool
09-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Congrats, I'm almost 10% of you