PDA

View Full Version : Its hard being a dad of a teen girl!!!

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 01:01 AM
her first boyfriend just texted her and broke up with her today.

Just yesterday, he gave her his hat and his football jersey to wear, then today it is "its over" on a text...

pretty stoneless if you ask me!!!

I would like to just go snap his neck!!!

Demonpenz
07-17-2006, 01:01 AM
Maybe if she put out she wouldn't get dumped

Valiant
07-17-2006, 01:04 AM

ROFL, sorry thats funny...

Dunit35
07-17-2006, 01:05 AM
text message break up...that's real mature.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 01:06 AM

I would snap both of their necks in that situation!

chefsos
07-17-2006, 01:07 AM
ROFL

This is funny to me only because my girls are grown and married.

Demonpenz
07-17-2006, 01:08 AM
I would snap both of their necks in that situation!

Then she wouldn't be able to give BJ's. Man you really want her to get dumped don't you.

Mecca
07-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Wait how old is this teen girl? My sisters 15 year old friend hit on me the other day......that was extremely weird.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 01:10 AM

it seems totally out of character. He has been a polite, likeable boy of 17

he even opened car doors for her and brought her roses.

not real sure what his deal is, but my little girl is heart broken and I don't know what to do at this time.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Then she wouldn't be able to give BJ's. Man you really want her to get dumped don't you.

you don't have girls do you. That is just not right

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 01:11 AM
Wait how old is this teen girl? My sisters 15 year old friend hit on me the other day......that was extremely weird.

she is 16

|Zach|
07-17-2006, 01:11 AM
Part of growing up...

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 01:14 AM
Part of growing up...

yea, I know,

just hard to see your baby girl hurt

Mecca
07-17-2006, 01:15 AM
she is 16

Ok.....I'm 25 how would you feel if your daughter hit on a 25 year old guy. You'd be really shocked at the number of girls that age that say really flirty/sexual things to me. So those teen girls these days aren't innocent........all I know is it weirds me the hell out.

blueballs
07-17-2006, 01:16 AM
Terrell Davis feels the same way
about being a interviewer of NFL players

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 01:17 AM
Ok.....I'm 25 how would you feel if your daughter hit on a 25 year old guy. You'd be really shocked at the number of girls that age that say really flirty/sexual things to me. So those teen girls these days aren't innocent........all I know is it weirds me the hell out.

I would ground my daughter and blister her butt!!!

Demonpenz
07-17-2006, 01:17 AM
i worked with a 16 year old when i worked at a video store. I was 23 and there were several unconfortable exchanges like that mecca. I don't know if it was wierd because she was 16 or the fact i ususally don't have girls under 200 lbs hit on me.

CoMoChief
07-17-2006, 01:18 AM
Part of growing up...

Thanks Dr. Phil :p

Wow, that was really uncalled for. Zach I am sorry.

Mecca
07-17-2006, 01:20 AM
i worked with a 16 year old when i worked at a video store. I was 23 and there were several unconfortable exchanges like that mecca. I don't know if it was wierd because she was 16 or the fact i ususally don't have girls under 200 lbs hit on me.

ROFL, I've gotten some that were attractive, and then it weirds me out because as a guy I think about it.....then realize how old they are. I'm also just pointing out that teen girls are not innocent and will create some really uncomfortable moments for someone my age.

chefsos
07-17-2006, 01:37 AM
yea, I know,

She'll be fine. A little emotional jolt now might give her some perspective later, when the stakes get higher. Probably seems like the end of the world to her, though. So give her time and let her vent if she comes to you, but you might want to avoid bashing the boy much in response, no matter what nasty things she has to say about him. That'll likely just make her defensive about him, and girls can do some stupid things when they're that way. DISCLAIMER: The preceding statement is a result of my experiences, and is in no way intended to be perceived as professional counsel.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 01:41 AM
She'll be fine. A little emotional jolt now might give her some perspective later, when the stakes get higher. Probably seems like the end of the world to her, though. So give her time and let her vent if she comes to you, but you might want to avoid bashing the boy much in response, no matter what nasty things she has to say about him. That'll likely just make her defensive about him, and girls can do some stupid things when they're that way. DISCLAIMER: The preceding statement is a result of my experiences, and is in no way intended to be perceived as professional counsel.

thanks. That is good advice

NJ Chief Fan
07-17-2006, 01:45 AM
ROFL, I've gotten some that were attractive, and then it weirds me out because as a guy I think about it.....then realize how old they are. I'm also just pointing out that teen girls are not innocent and will create some really uncomfortable moments for someone my age.
yup, damn cock tease slores, dont talk to me till your 18

Mecca
07-17-2006, 01:51 AM
yup, damn cock tease slores, dont talk to me till your 18

I think it would be easier of they were just teases.......the fact knowing that they want to give it up to you makes me feel weird and bad at the same time. Because you know being a guy the thought does cross your mind if the girl is nice looking.

NJ Chief Fan
07-17-2006, 02:07 AM
I think it would be easier of they were just teases.......the fact knowing that they want to give it up to you makes me feel weird and bad at the same time. Because you know being a guy the thought does cross your mind if the girl is nice looking.

yea i hear ya, damn jail bait

stumppy
07-17-2006, 05:57 AM
yea, I know,

Just wait. Sooner or later she'll break your heart ten times as bad.

Braincase
07-17-2006, 06:25 AM
HAve a ceremonial burning of his hat and football jersey, maybe a voodoo doll making party, complete with showings of the "The Crush" and "Poison Ivy".

J/K. My daughters are 7 and 9, so it'll be awhile before I have to explain to them the difference between love and lust, and that little boys have no idea what love really is, they just want to touch your boobies.

Phobia
07-17-2006, 06:41 AM
I would ground my daughter and blister her butt!!!

I recommend some kind of lubrication. It's only humane.

Phobia
07-17-2006, 06:42 AM

I'll bet if you told them you were a 25 year old unemployed loser all that would cease.

JimNasium
07-17-2006, 06:49 AM
HAve a ceremonial burning of his hat and football jersey, maybe a voodoo doll making party, complete with showings of the "The Crush" and "Poison Ivy".

J/K. My daughters are 7 and 9, so it'll be awhile before I have to explain to them the difference between love and lust, and that little boys have no idea what love really is, they just want to touch your boobies.
My daughters are the same age. I've already started laying the groundwork for that discussion and so should you.

Hog Farmer
07-17-2006, 07:25 AM
That's why every father should own one of these!

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:BczAmJLIvhTqiM:matrix.dumpshock.com/raygun/firearmac/img/260-75_small.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://matrix.dumpshock.com/raygun/firearmac/img/260-75_small.jpg&imgrefurl=http://matrix.dumpshock.com/raygun/firearmac/add_usp.html&h=256&w=384&sz=44&hl=en&start=17&tbnid=BczAmJLIvhTqiM:&tbnh=82&tbnw=123&prev=/images%3Fq%3DSuppressors%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG)

BucEyedPea
07-17-2006, 07:29 AM
her first boyfriend just texted her and broke up with her today.

Just yesterday, he gave her his hat and his football jersey to wear, then today it is "its over" on a text...

pretty stoneless if you ask me!!!

I would like to just go snap his neck!!!

That is stoneless...a text message!
I'd say immature but I read Phil Collins faxed one of his breakups to one of his longtimes.

I tried to pull something like that after a 7 month relationship with my first boyfriend at age 16. I wanted my mother to take the call and tell him. She refused and made me do it.

Braincase
07-17-2006, 08:13 AM
My daughters are the same age. I've already started laying the groundwork for that discussion and so should you.

I think the conversation will go a little different at my house, seeings' I have to talk in a fashion my wife approves...and you get to demonstrate techniques with Jenny... :p

ROYC75
07-17-2006, 08:20 AM
It is inmature, welcome to fatherhood,The fun has begun.

Just be there for her and let her know that she is young and many more boys are waiting, of course with your approval 1st.

BTW, keep her away from bricks, our oldest daughter threw a brick in the back window of her boyfrieds car as he left the driveway that day of the BIG split up .

MOhillbilly
07-17-2006, 08:21 AM
whos to say she isnt to blame and got what was coming.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 08:27 AM
whos to say she isnt to blame and got what was coming.

well, don't think so. the main text to her was

I just don't feel for you and can't pretend anymore...

like I said, he is stoneless.

greg63
07-17-2006, 08:29 AM
it seems totally out of character. He has been a polite, likeable boy of 17

he even opened car doors for her and brought her roses.

not real sure what his deal is, but my little girl is heart broken and I don't know what to do at this time.

This is an act most all teen males put on for the benefit of their girl friends parents. She's probably much better off without him.

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 08:39 AM
In fairness to the girl, who probably has some vision problems and a learning disability.....She saw you sitting around playing video games and working on your myspace account all day when other grownups are working....and thought you were 19.

It is a lesson she was going to have to learn sometime, and there is no way to learn it, without the hurt. She'll be better off for this experience down the road.

I think I need to stock up on Lye and 55 gallon drums now.

sedated
07-17-2006, 08:40 AM

hell ya.

the girls at the HyVee check-out.

always fine, always flirty, always 16.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 08:40 AM
mebbe its just me, but I think my daugther is a catch.

She is the one in the yellow. Her friend is dating her ex-s friend

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 08:42 AM
when she irons her hair and wears make up she could pass for 18 but I don't encourage that ;)

sedated
07-17-2006, 08:48 AM
when is her 18th birthday?

(her and her friend)

bkkcoh
07-17-2006, 08:55 AM
when she irons her hair and wears make up she could pass for 18 but I don't encourage that ;)

You are lucky she would only pass for 18. Our 15 y/o passes for about 21... that is scary... real scary... :banghead: :deevee: :shake:

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 08:58 AM
You are lucky she would only pass for 18. Our 15 y/o passes for about 21... that is scary... real scary... :banghead: :deevee: :shake:

I know what you mean.

I get veto power on anything she wears out of the house. If it were up to me, it would be nothing but extra large t-shirts and sweats

but mama says that is not how girls dress... hehe

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 08:59 AM
when is her 18th birthday?

(her and her friend)

not for a LONGGGGGGGGGGG LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

time buddy :)

Fire Me Boy!
07-17-2006, 09:10 AM
hell ya.

the girls at the HyVee check-out.

always fine, always flirty, always 16.
Speaking of Hyvee... I walked around the corner the other day and two girls, not more than 16 (if that) and one screamed, "Hey, I've seen you before!" I said, "Uh... OK." and started to walk off. The other girl asks if I have a Myspace account, and I say, "No," and continue walking. Then they both run up, get about five feet from me and ask if I'll give them a hug. I declined.

I told my wife about it, and she said if I was 18 I'd have given them a hug. I told her if I was 18 the three of us would have been somewhere else doing lots of "hugging".

ck_IN
07-17-2006, 09:20 AM
<i>I get veto power on anything she wears out of the house. If it were up to me, it would be nothing but extra large t-shirts and sweats</i>

Good for you! No Brittney Spears slutwear. It amazes me how many girls walk around looking like ho's and then complain that they aren't taken seriously by boys.

Brock
07-17-2006, 09:23 AM

Duh, he's a 17 year old boy. I'm surprised he took time away from Halo 2 to even bother with it.

BucEyedPea
07-17-2006, 09:27 AM

When mine becomes a teen, no makeup until age 16 and no dating either.
I'm glad her school does not allow revealing tops too for a dress code.

DJay23
07-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Blame this dude...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3079286#post3079286

(Scroll up to main post)

nychief
07-17-2006, 09:32 AM
You know what is harder? Making a teenage girl call you daddy.

PastorMikH
07-17-2006, 09:37 AM
Wow, breaking up in a text. That sure is a lot easier than acting like a jerk trying to make her mad so she'd break up with you like the we used to do when I was a teenager. Sometimes that could take a week or two to pull off - it sure saved on all the emotional junk though.

Braincase
07-17-2006, 09:49 AM
It is inmature, welcome to fatherhood,The fun has begun.

Where's KCTitus? I think we may have a new addition to the lexicon!

"Inmature"... and everything from Overhead's drunk rant from last week...

Mr. Laz
07-17-2006, 10:25 AM
better breaking up with her than some alternatives i can think of :hump:

a few break ups will make her less trusting so she doesn't fall in the sack with the first guy that comes along.

Gonzo
07-17-2006, 10:39 AM

Skip Says........ ROFL

Predarat
07-17-2006, 11:07 AM
This kind of thing is typical with teens and she probably will do the exact same thing to a boy(maybe not the text message). I remember being dumped like that its like one day its all going well and the next day your ass is dumped. Im so glad im done with that crap.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Skip Says........ ROFL

dude

thats just not right

I don't care who ya are

Ultra Peanut
07-17-2006, 11:14 AM
"Bitches love text messages!"

Wichita Lineman
07-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Locke you've got the best advice your going to get on this web page from chefsos. I've raised three of them and can only add that you WATCH them closely,love them and try to LISTEN when they have something they want to talk about.But truthfully it probably won't be to you.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Locke you've got the best advice your going to get on this web page from chefsos. I've raised three of them and can only add that you WATCH them closely,love them and try to LISTEN when they have something they want to talk about.But truthfully it probably won't be to you.

yea, I know

I took her breakfast this morning and she was obviously crying

I tried to hug her and she said...leave me alone, I don't want to talk about it so I left her omlete on her dresser and walked out. Her phone rings...boom she is talking to her best friend...

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 11:22 AM
You're just the dad...she doesn't think you know anything.

While she's in her room is your oportunity to get rid of his corpse before she decides tomorrow to get back with him. Be sure to run some bleach through the wood chipper before taking the powerwasher to it.

A girl who is brokenhearted, getting a 2nd chance has very lose waistebands.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 11:25 AM
You're just the dad...she doesn't think you know anything.

While she's in her room is your oportunity to get rid of his corpse before she decides tomorrow to get back with him. Be sure to run some bleach through the wood chipper before taking the powerwasher to it.

I like the way you think!!!

;)

Fire Me Boy!
07-17-2006, 11:25 AM
True. True.

Saulbadguy
07-17-2006, 11:27 AM
At least he ended it. Girls that age usually just don't tell the guy.

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 11:39 AM
very true..teenage girls are as bad or worse than the boys in some aspects.

Predarat
07-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Great info but too freakin late for me! :banghead: If I could only go back and be 16 again. :shake:

Mr. Flopnuts
07-17-2006, 11:43 AM
I told my wife about it, and she said if I was 18 I'd have given them a hug. I told her if I was 18 the three of us would have been somewhere else doing lots of "hugging".

You should've told your wife that if you were 18 you wouldn't have done the hugging. They would've been giving you a little something you like to call "a mouth hug"

Ari Chi3fs
07-17-2006, 11:44 AM
My six month old can pass for 8 months old...

StcChief
07-17-2006, 11:45 AM
Show him you have guns...

That worked for my boy and several of his friends that dated his young hot blonde daughter.

bogie
07-17-2006, 11:54 AM
yea, I know

I took her breakfast this morning and she was obviously crying

I tried to hug her and she said...leave me alone, I don't want to talk about it so I left her omlete on her dresser and walked out. Her phone rings...boom she is talking to her best friend...

Oh man that's tough. I want to be able to fix everything for my daughter. I guess that's not going to happen. If little girls only knew how much they break Daddy's heart.

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Oh man that's tough. I want to be able to fix everything for my daughter. I guess that's not going to happen. If little girls only knew how much they break Daddy's heart.

its way worse than any break up I ever had :banghead:

big nasty kcnut
07-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Tell your daughter that it happen for a reason that a even better man who is more perfect will be there for her and that she shouldn't let loser boy get to her cause she better and stronger minded then him.

bogie
07-17-2006, 12:52 PM

My little girl is 8. She's already made me cry. I can only imagine what's ahead of me.

the Talking Can
07-17-2006, 01:30 PM
It could be worse...you daughter could have been a fetus while James Woods was turning 40, and they'd still hook up...so ****ing wrong:

"James Woods, 59, and girlfriend Ashley Madison, 20, were very much together, chatting about everything from the margaritas ("I recommend them highly," Woods said) to his fall drama Shark ("It's so compelling and smart and everything that Jimmy is," Madison said)."

wrinkled B-list actor scores with egg... (http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2006-07-16-sheen_x.htm)

Hoover
07-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Shit, I'd be pretty happy about this.

I don't want my kids in any serious relationships in High School.

Braincase
07-17-2006, 03:40 PM

Yo, I discovered what "drag and drop" means well before I had a GUI.

Spicy McHaggis
07-17-2006, 04:20 PM
"Bitches love text messages!"

Nothing typed by someone's thumbs has ever been important.

Jim Jones
07-17-2006, 04:31 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=59662&stc=1

Niice. Does she do anal?

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Niice. Does she do anal?

I will anal your asshole shut and shove a broom stick down your throat mother f2#%er

Jenson71
07-17-2006, 04:37 PM
I wish I could give some advice but due to my excellent personality, charm, and humor, no one has ever broke up with me.

MOhillbilly
07-17-2006, 04:40 PM
I wish I could give some advice but due to my excellent personality, charm, and humor, no one has ever broke up with me.

i bet gochiefs says the same.

Jilly
07-17-2006, 04:43 PM
What's so sad about this is that every single time her heart gets broken, yours will be too...and I don't care how old she gets it will always be that way. I still run to daddy when life hurts....it's just part of being daddy's girl and having that relationship. What really reassures me is that he's always there with a hug and support. And that's really all your daughter ever wants or needs from you, is a shoulder (well, and food, and money, and...well you know!)

Jenson71
07-17-2006, 04:44 PM
i bet gochiefs says the same.

Good for him. I'm under the impression he hasn't had the chance to be broken up with yet, though.

MOhillbilly
07-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Good for him. I'm under the impression he hasn't had the chance to be broken up with yet, though.

so you say.

Jim Jones
07-17-2006, 04:51 PM
I will anal your asshole shut and shove a broom stick down your throat mother f2#%er

Well you didn't say no, so I'm going to take that as a YES.

I wonder if the ex BF got to take a dip into her fudge.

Mecca
07-17-2006, 04:57 PM

Atleast she can't get pregnant that way.

BIG_DADDY
07-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Shit, I'd be pretty happy about this.

I don't want my kids in any serious relationships in High School.

OK Mr. I would never do that to my wife. ROFL

Braincase
07-17-2006, 05:30 PM

Looks to me like you're a big enough ass to take on all comers.

stevieray
07-17-2006, 05:41 PM

Don't try to fix anything, even though that is really hard to do.

Love em with all your heart. Just love 'em.

If can you do that, you will garner their respect. And if they respect you, they will respect what you say.

bogie
07-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Don't try to fix anything, even though that is really hard to do.

Love em with all your heart. Just love 'em.

If can you do that, you will garner their respect. And if they respect you, they will respect what you say.

:thumb:

Jim Jones
07-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Looks to me like you're a big enough ass to take on all comers.

I appreciate the offer, but that's not really my thing.

Moooo
07-17-2006, 05:51 PM

Wow. I'm not saying its out of line to say that considering, but wow...

I am glad I don't have to worry about bringing women home on time and whatnot...

Moooo

|Zach|
07-17-2006, 05:54 PM
OK Mr. I would never do that to my wife. ROFL
heh, what is this a reference too?

BIG_DADDY
07-17-2006, 05:59 PM
heh, what is this a reference too?

One time we had discussion about women who had sexual hangups like anal, oral ect. Hoover is all "I would never do any of those things to my wife it's degrading" ROFL That one had me rolling for weeks. ROFL

|Zach|
07-17-2006, 06:02 PM
One time we had discussion about women who had sexual hangups like anal, oral ect. Hoover is all "I would never do any of those things to my wife it's degrading" ROFL That one had me rolling for weeks. ROFL
Thats half the fun.

I am not married or anything mind you.

BIG_DADDY
07-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Thats half the fun.

I am not married or anything mind you.

Tell me about it. I guess we don't have to worry about Hoover making any "how to" video's anything soon. I won't cap on him though, I really like Hoover. I just thought it was one of the strangest posts ever. I was wondering why anyone would ever post anything like that.

Jenson71
07-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Tell me about it. I guess we don't have to worry about Hoover making any "how to" video's anything soon. I won't cap on him though, I really like Hoover. I just thought it was one of the strangest posts ever. I was wondering why anyone would ever post anything like that.

Um, cause that's what they believe in apparently. You shouldn't "cap" on him, and no one should "cap" on you impregnating young girls and then giving the child up for adoption.