PDA

View Full Version : Flipping Off Traffic Intersection Cameras?

Donger
07-17-2006, 01:25 PM
I have a habit of flipping off all the traffic intersection cameras that I drive through in my hometown. I was driving today with a buddy of mine and noticed my habit. He said that a guy he knew got pulled over for doing the same and the cop told him that 'flipping off a traffic camera is the same as flipping off a cop." He didn't ticket him, however.

Does anyone know if this is true?

"Bob" Dobbs
07-17-2006, 01:30 PM
What I wonder is, what's illegal about flipping off a cop? Wouldn't the First Amendment apply? (uh-oh... Shouldn't have said that... probably get sent to DC now)

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 01:33 PM
SUFI!

Flipping off a cop isn't illegal...its a first amendment issue.

that said, its probably not a great way to get them to overlook
anything you're doing that might be.

BIG_DADDY
07-17-2006, 01:34 PM
It's probably a felony.

tk13
07-17-2006, 01:34 PM
You are a strange fellow.

|Zach|
07-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Sounds pretty stupid.

DaKCMan AP
07-17-2006, 01:36 PM
well, if that's the case, you might as well start flipping off all of the cops you pass too

Hog Farmer
07-17-2006, 01:37 PM
I have a habit of flipping off all the traffic intersection cameras that I drive through in my hometown. I was driving today with a buddy of mine and noticed my habit. He said that a guy he knew got pulled over for doing the same and the cop told him that 'flipping off a traffic camera is the same as flipping off a cop." He didn't ticket him, however.

So is he also saying that if you were to shoot the camera out with a .45 then it would be the same as shooting a cop ? Not!

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Next time I go through that intersection...I'm holding up a sign that says

"Officer, Donger is smuggling Heroin deep in his rectum"

Fire Me Boy!
07-17-2006, 01:40 PM

Not true. And it's not against the law to call one a "dumb mother****er" either... so I've heard.

CoMoChief
07-17-2006, 01:46 PM
The cop probably would get you for something else, something really anal other than flipping the cop off because thats not illegal, but when doing it, it makes him notice you and then he tries to dig up whatever he can and then he might pull you over.

Cussing out a cop or flipping one off is not illegal. Is it a smart move, no its not but its not illegal.

Radar Chief
07-17-2006, 01:48 PM
I think your friend’s yank’n your chain, Donger.

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 01:48 PM
Flipping off or cursing out a cop has to be right up there on the "good idea" scale, right under "Telling your proctologist, as he stands behind you with a glove that you had an affair with his ex wife".

Its probably a couple of lines down from "Whaddya get stuck up there t-day Taco Tyler?"

Radar Chief
07-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Flipping off or cursing out a cop has to be right up there on the "good idea" scale, right under "Telling your proctologist, as he stands behind you with a glove that you had an affair with his ex wife".

Its probably a couple of lines down from "Whaddya get stuck up there t-day Taco Tyler?"

“Yea, so I got my prostrate exam but beats the hell out’a me how he did it with both hands on my shoulders.” ROFL

CoMoChief
07-17-2006, 01:54 PM
“Yea, so I got my prostrate exam but beats the hell out’a me how he did it with both hands on my shoulders.” ROFL

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont get it.

Radar Chief
07-17-2006, 01:58 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont get it.

Sorry, Iowanian talk’n ‘bout’is proctologist just reminded me of that joke.
And if you don’t get the joke, I take it you’ve never had a prostrate exam.

Lzen
07-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Sorry, Iowanian talk’n ‘bout’is proctologist just reminded me of that joke.
And if you don’t get the joke, I take it you’ve never had a prostrate exam.

I've never had a prostate exam and I got that joke. :Lin:

AZORChiefFan
07-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Someone once flipped me off, they were riding in the back of a pick up. I had my friend take the wheel as I tried to moon them. Problem was I forgot about the gas pedal so of course we slowed way down. Didn't succeed in the mooning.