PDA

View Full Version : ww3???

crispystl420
07-19-2006, 01:27 PM
This shit in the middle east worries me. Discuss(non-partisan please otherwise this will ened up in D.C. before I click enter)

listopencil
07-19-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=143631

ChiefsfaninPA
07-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Chill out dude, we have the best military in the world.

crispystl420
07-19-2006, 01:40 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=143631
Wow that one totally got by my bad.

Rain Man
07-19-2006, 01:46 PM
It's like the arrival of a comet. Every few years, like clockwork, Israel has to go in and clean the roaches out of the walls. I've been seeing it since 1967.

chagrin
07-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Well, this one should be more fun because all the know it alls have already posted their practice speeches on the matter in that other thread.

Crispy, don't let them get you down, fire away with your thoughts - just because logical, banyon and the rest did their thing there doesn't mean you can't continue your own thoughts.

chagrin
07-19-2006, 01:49 PM
It's like the arrival of a comet. Every few years, like clockwork, Israel has to go in and clean the roaches out of the walls. I've been seeing it since 1967.

Good point...links and data aside - I happen to believe that the next "big" one will in fact be as a result of those idiots in the Middle East - it's been going on since the beginning of time.

sedated
07-19-2006, 01:51 PM
it's just a couple of little middle east countries.

when major European countries start picking sides, then we should worry.

but this sh!t has been going on since the beginning of civilization, and just because we stick our noses in it doesn't mean it turns into a World War.

Rain Man
07-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Good point...links and data aside - I happen to believe that the next "big" one will in fact be as a result of those idiots in the Middle East - it's been going on since the beginning of time.

Yep. U.S. and Europe versus a coalition of Middle East countries. I think we'll win.

The other option would be something involving Pakistan and India, but I don't think enough people care about those countries to have it suck in the major powers. It'll just be a glow-in-the-dark subcontinent and a lot of beautiful sunsets for a while.

The dark horse would be a Chinese invasion of Siberia for additional breathing room and natural resources.

morphius
07-19-2006, 01:57 PM
The UN has not authorized WW3 yet, nor have they sent out enough stern letters to said countries, 'cause those, "You stop it or we'll write you another letter" has been working so well.

CoMoChief
07-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Chill out dude, we have the best military in the world.

Doesn't mean we can't lose. Now on the other hand I dont ever see this coming to our soil. We simply wont let that happen.

sedated
07-19-2006, 02:08 PM
We have nukes.

(ones that work)

Rain Man
07-19-2006, 02:10 PM
We have nukes.

(ones that work)

I still chuckle about the prospect of putting a nuke on a missile and then having the missile fail after 40 feet.

58-4ever
07-19-2006, 02:11 PM
I watched Munich last night. You don't **** with the Jews!

ChiefsfaninPA
07-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Doesn't mean we can't lose. Now on the other hand I dont ever see this coming to our soil. We simply wont let that happen.

Even if it came to our soil, most Americans would take the enemy on themselves. I have no illusions, we have the BEST military forces in the world, hands down. Could we lose, yes. But that is like you playing the lottery tonight and winning with a one dollar bet, it isn't going to happen.

Pitt Gorilla
07-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Even if it came to our soil, most Americans would take the enemy on themselves. I have no illusions, we have the BEST military forces in the world, hands down. Could we lose, yes. But that is like you playing the lottery tonight and winning with a one dollar bet, it isn't going to happen.It would be pretty hard to fight against us in our country. If you think insurgency is bad in Iraq, it would be thousands of times worse here in the US. We don't conform well to outsiders telling us what to do. Invading countries would simply get owned.

StcChief
07-19-2006, 02:22 PM
It would be pretty hard to fight against us in our country. If you think insurgency is bad in Iraq, it would be thousands of times worse here in the US. We don't conform well to outsiders telling us what to do. Invading countries would simply get owned.

Good thing they Gov't Libbies haven't taken our guns yet, we will need them.

ChiefsfaninPA
07-19-2006, 02:23 PM
It would be pretty hard to fight against us in our country. If you think insurgency is bad in Iraq, it would be thousands of times worse here in the US. We don't conform well to outsiders telling us what to do. Invading countries would simply get owned.

My point exactly.

Discuss Thrower
07-19-2006, 02:27 PM
US Military + Average Citizens = Impossible.
Average Citizens alone = Will be easy to conquer.

Hog Farmer
07-19-2006, 02:30 PM
All I know is they better not bring WWIII to TEXAS!

listopencil
07-19-2006, 02:33 PM

Not a chance in hell. They wouldn't get through Texas much less the rest of the country. Shit, Texas alone could take out many countries.

listopencil
07-19-2006, 02:34 PM
All I know is they better not bring WWIII to TEXAS!

Heh, beat me to it.

CoMoChief
07-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Not a chance in hell. They wouldn't get through Texas much less the rest of the country. Shit, Texas alone could take out many countries.

I would bet money on that fact too!

R&GHomer
07-19-2006, 02:50 PM
Newt Gengrich "sp" was on Hanity and Comes last night calling this world war three. Hanity agreed, but I'm not sure about Comes. I just remember thinking how can this be WWIII, this same exact chit has been going on forever. Then they went into how the US or Israel should just go ahead and take out Syria and Lebanon. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. That could very well bring China into it. Then I could see things easily spiraling out of control.

crispystl420
07-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Newt Gengrich "sp" was on Hanity and Comes last night calling this world war three. Hanity agreed, but I'm not sure about Comes. I just remember thinking how can this be WWIII, this same exact chit has been going on forever. Then they went into how the US or Israel should just go ahead and take out Syria and Lebanon. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. That could very well bring China into it and shit could get real ugly, REAL Quick.

I know the middle east is a shit hole and this happens alot however this time i get a bad feeling. Bush nor Isreal take any shit. It kinda reminds of history class and the beginning of other wars and I think "how could those poor bastards not see that coming" now i just hope I'm not one of those poor bastards.
and yes you guys are right no f'in country in the world could invade this soil.

sedated
07-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Newt Gengrich was on Hanity and Comes...

:rolleyes:

couldn't make it past that part.

fearmongering on Fox News? no way :rolleyes:

Discuss Thrower
07-19-2006, 03:05 PM
I would bet money on that fact too!

If it was infantry vs civilians, Texas might be able to fight. But in a full scale invasion of tanks, ships, planes, and missiles, no one would stand a chance. If an invading force of any sort showed up tomorrow, you can count on every major city surrendering quicker than the French.

R&GHomer
07-19-2006, 03:05 PM
:rolleyes:

couldn't make it past that part.

fearmongering on Fox News? no way :rolleyes:

:spock: They certainly came across all “chicken little” like. That's why the following discussion about taking out Syria and Lebanon seemed so weird.

Rain Man
07-19-2006, 03:10 PM

I think the only way someone could conquer the U.S. would be to put 100 million soldiers here and literally march the entire country outside at gunpoint. There's way too much technology available in the U.S. and way too many people who could rig up bombs and booby traps and snipers.

Maybe perhaps aliens with some sort of major technology could do it. That's the only real chance.

The far more likely, and in fact inevitable, scenario, is that the U.S. will fall apart from within and segment out into a number of smaller states that would become more vulnerable. Even then, it's hard to imagine a foreign power taking over one of them without some sort of huge technological advantage.

Hog Farmer
07-19-2006, 03:11 PM
If it was infantry vs civilians, Texas might be able to fight. But in a full scale invasion of tanks, ships, planes, and missiles, no one would stand a chance. If an invading force of any sort showed up tomorrow, you can count on every major city surrendering quicker than the French.

Please tell me you're kidding! Right.

Rain Man
07-19-2006, 03:11 PM

Probably, but surrendering is just Phase One. Phase Two, the insurrection, is what most of the rest of us are concentrating on. The surrender would be nothing but a piece of paper.

Hog Farmer
07-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Probably, but surrendering is just Phase One. Phase Two, the insurrection, is what most of the rest of us are concentrating on. The surrender would be nothing but a piece of paper.

Correct. And paper is only good for sighting in weapons.

Discuss Thrower
07-19-2006, 03:18 PM

Meh. Insurrections would be lead by those deemed crazy (or racist) by most in the mainstream (Timothy McVeigh didn't do militias any favor). And they wouldn't be all that effective. They might blow up some buildings used by the occupation forces, but will most likely be looked as nothing more than terrorists as soon as one innocent civilian is killed. The US Government has done a very good job on making us all dependent on them, well just any Government in general.

In summary, Americans will just rollover if we are ever conquered. Which will never happen [Unless MEChA convinces the entire Mexican population of the USA to rise up and take back California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, et c], so sleep easy at night knowing there are rough men ready to do violence on your behalf.

listopencil
07-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Meh. Insurrections would be lead by those deemed crazy (or racist) by most in the mainstream (Timothy McVeigh didn't do militias any favor). And they wouldn't be all that effective. They might blow up some buildings used by the occupation forces, but will most likely be looked as nothing more than terrorists as soon as one innocent civilian is killed. The US Government has done a very good job on making us all dependent on them, well just any Government in general.

In summary, Americans will just rollover if we are ever conquered. Which will never happen [Unless MEChA convinces the entire Mexican population of the USA to rise up and take back California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, et c], so sleep easy at night knowing there are rough men ready to do violence on your behalf.

Good Lord, what a crock of shit. There is a militia posted in my county that has allegience to no one. I can't really get into a lot of details but these guys have nothing in common with some of the individuals who have been in the media. Don't confuse what people in large cities say, and what talking heads on the news spill out with what is really in the hearts and minds of the citizens of this country. So sleep easy knowing that there will be no occupation of the USA. Not now and not in any forseeable future.

Rain Man
07-19-2006, 03:29 PM
The only reason that a lot of "militias" are headed by crackpots is because there's not an invading force at our door. If a large army crossed our borders, the militias would go mainstream in a hurry, and it wouldn't be the crackpots who are leading them.

And as listo implied, the crackpot militias aren't the formally authorized militias anyway.

R&GHomer
07-19-2006, 03:30 PM

Dude, are you smoking crack! Any country that invades the US is just practicing population control. They would be sent packing.

Pennywise
07-19-2006, 03:33 PM
WOLVERINES!

crispystl420
07-19-2006, 04:51 PM
WOLVERINES!
funny I used to love red dawn. The U.S. would be as rainman said imossible to conqeur unless the conqeurers obtain extremely adavnced technology or a never ending tide to infantry. Good fuggin luck with that

the Talking Can
07-19-2006, 04:55 PM
how about WW Disco....

Ne14a40
07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
No country would even get a ship close enough to our soil, our navy would sink every ship they send. And the air force would shoot down any plane that came with 100 miles of land. The thing we would have to worry about is missles. Once other countries figure out how to launch successful missles, then we are screwed. Our missle defense is a piece of crap.

Donger
07-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Our missle defense is a piece of crap.

No offense, but you have no idea of what you speak.

Duck Dog
07-19-2006, 07:14 PM

You can not invade a people and win. Israel taught the Arab world that rule in 6 days. Perhaps SF.,California will bend and grab their ankles, but no city is going to surrender. Where do you think we keep our military? We fly bombing missions out of the US. We have several divisions of tanks and infantry.

crispystl420
07-19-2006, 07:23 PM
No offense, but you have no idea of what you speak.
Yeah although its not fail proof its still the best there is.

HemiEd
07-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Newt Gengrich "sp" was on Hanity and Comes last night calling this world war three. Hanity agreed, but I'm not sure about Comes. I just remember thinking how can this be WWIII, this same exact chit has been going on forever. Then they went into how the US or Israel should just go ahead and take out Syria and Lebanon. Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy. That could very well bring China into it. Then I could see things easily spiraling out of control.

But when China gets into it, all we need to do is FREEZE Walmart purchases. Their economy will immediately crash. Done.

SPchief
07-19-2006, 07:59 PM
In summary, Americans will just rollover if we are ever conquered.

I'd venture to say that you are wrong about this

listopencil
07-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Remember right after 9/11 when we started bringing our military assets close to the continental US? The rest of the world started shitting their pants and for good reason. They all know what's up. Fortress America, baby.

Brock
07-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Remember right after 9/11 when we started bringing our military assets close to the continental US? The rest of the world started shitting their pants and for good reason. They all know what's up. Fortress America, baby.

Yeah. Except anybody can get in if they can wade the Rio Grande.

Discuss Thrower
07-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Assuming the US is invaded by a foreign power who can actually pull off the logistics of it (which none do), the military will beat them. UNLESS said foreign power pulls off an attack that makes Pearl Harbor look like a poor fireworks show, and destroys all of America's carriers. Invaders are still screwed, because they still have to deal with groundbased airfcraft and our spectacular ground forces, and that would be impossible as well. And we all know that as long as the Gov't has money, there WILL be a standing army at the ready. In summary, there WILL ALWAYS be a well trained and armed force ready to beat the shit out of anyone who tries to conquer this country.

HOWEVER. If you want to pull out the fantasy scenario that the US Military suddenly evaporates, leaving common folk as the only defense against invaders landing on either coastline, it's a win for the invaders. Why? Because I guarantee that there aren't enough American citizens with the firepower available to Iraqi insurgents today. You know, because of that ban on automatic weapons? Pretty hard to get RPGs too. So, again, you're left with well trained army vs civilians, who for the most part, have not had any military training in their entire lives. Using a bunch of numbers, which isn't a hobby of mine, we could compare the number of men in the USA and China who are fit for military service
(courtesy the CIA Factbook):

China = 280 Million men aged 18-49. 13 million men reach military service age each year.
USA = 54 Million aged 18-49. 2 million men reach military service each year.

I know, this isn't the BEST way to go about doing this, but if you assume that all civilians that are fit for service will be the one's fighting, China could just simply keep throwing more troops into the grinder to subjugate the USA.

That is, of course, assuming that the standing military of the USA evaporates over night and leaves 50 States utterly defenseless. Which will never happen anyway.

Jenson71
07-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Some time ago a crazy dream came to me,
I dreamt I was walkin' into World War Three,
I went to the doctor the very next day
To see what kinda words he could say.
He said it was a bad dream.
I wouldn't worry 'bout it none, though,
They were my own dreams and they're only in my head.

"Bob" Dobbs
07-19-2006, 10:26 PM
I guess my only question would be, how in the HELL would a big enough invasion force (with all their hardware) get here? Look at a globe. We're isolated from the major potential enemies by an awful lot of water. China (for example) doesn't have the shipping available to get enough of a force here quickly enough to matter. We're the badasses of the world, and it took us a year and plenty of help from friendly countries to build up enough to kick Saddam out of Kuwait. As was mentioned above, aircraft would be shot outta the sky, a naval convoy could be destroyed using ONLY our submarines, and I think we'd notice MULTIPLE heavy divisions forming up in Canada or Mexico. An invasion of the US? The odds are so low, you may as well call it impossible.

Mark M
07-19-2006, 10:35 PM
I guess my only question would be, how in the HELL would a big enough invasion force (with all their hardware) get here? Look at a globe. We're isolated from the major potential enemies by an awful lot of water. China (for example) doesn't have the shipping available to get enough of a force here quickly enough to matter. We're the badasses of the world, and it took us a year and plenty of help from friendly countries to build up enough to kick Saddam out of Kuwait. As was mentioned above, aircraft would be shot outta the sky, a naval convoy could be destroyed using ONLY our submarines, and I think we'd notice MULTIPLE heavy divisions forming up in Canada or Mexico. An invasion of the US? The odds are so low, you may as well call it impossible.

The only way this country will be overthrown is from within ... like, say ... if gas hits $5+ a gallon. Well, that or when American Idol gets cancelled. Then all hell may break loose.

;)

Actually, what will eventually bring down the U.S. isn't military force. It's an equation that goes like this:

China's manufacturing and financial dominance + India's technological dominance x a great deal of hybris = the U.S. as a third rate country that may have military might, but is a lot less relevant.

Of course, we could still change all that ... but very few seem interested in doing so.

MM
~~:shrug:

Mark M
07-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Because I guarantee that there aren't enough American citizens with the firepower available to Iraqi insurgents today.

You should've been in my nieghborhood during the 4th of July ...

MM
~~:D

patteeu
07-20-2006, 01:28 AM
Give Slayer Diablo a little bit of time and I bet he could figure out a way to invade the US and the militias wouldn't be able to stop him either!!!

listopencil
07-20-2006, 01:33 AM
Yeah. Except anybody can get in if they can wade the Rio Grande.

Let's see those illegals try to move across the Rio Grande heavily armed, armored and mechanized. It isn't going to happen.

greg63
07-20-2006, 01:52 AM
We have nukes.

(ones that work)That go more then 40 yards or feet, or however far it was.

Well I'm out-a-here.

Nite Planet!

Hog Farmer
07-20-2006, 09:07 AM
You'd be suprised how many americans are armed these days. There are many,many people with weapons that you can't even imagine. Do you know it is 100% legal to buy a .50 caliber sniper rifle with a silencer. It is fully legal to buy a fully automatic machine gun. It is fully legal to buy a silencer for any pistol you have. If you watch videos or the news or any clip of these dumbass terrorists trying to shoot a weapon, it's funny as hell. It's like they have just been handed the weapon and were told , this is the trigger and this is where you put the bullets in. In America many of us have grown up with firearms. I look forward to any invading force coming to America.

Fish
07-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Because I guarantee that there aren't enough American citizens with the firepower available to Iraqi insurgents today. You know, because of that ban on automatic weapons? Pretty hard to get RPGs too. So, again, you're left with well trained army vs civilians, who for the most part, have not had any military training in their entire lives.

Your guarantee isn't worth shit.

If there was ever a foreign military force that set foot on US soil, you wouldn't be able to count the number of civilians that would immediately arm themselves and prepare to defend their homes. And obviously you have no clue how easy it is to make an efficient bomb, or convert a semi-automatic weapon to fully-auto or burst fire. And RPGs? You really think there aren't any out there? Go to a large gun show sometime and tell me that US civilians don't have any decent weapons...

And you vastly underestimate your fellow US civilians and the difference between defending your homeland and invading a country you've never been to. 1 Man defending his home is more powerful than 5 hired guns. I'll take a half dozen good-ol' boys from the hunting club over 3 dozen "trained" insurgents any day of the week.

crispystl420
07-20-2006, 12:48 PM

If there was ever a foreign military force that set foot on US soil, you wouldn't be able to count the number of civilians that would immediately arm themselves and prepare to defend their homes. And obviously you have no clue how easy it is to make an efficient bomb, or convert a semi-automatic weapon to fully-auto or burst fire. And RPGs? You really think there aren't any out there? Go to a large gun show sometime and tell me that US civilians don't have any decent weapons...

And you vastly underestimate your fellow US civilians and the difference between defending your homeland and invading a country you've never been to. 1 Man defending his home is more powerful than 5 hired guns. I'll take a half dozen good-ol' boys from the hunting club over 3 dozen "trained" insurgents any day of the week.

amen
Case ****in closed!

Mark M
07-20-2006, 06:29 PM

You forgot that we also got potato guns ...

you know, in case we get invaded by the Irish.

MM
~~:D

Rain Man
07-20-2006, 06:48 PM
And don't forget homemade guns. Captain Kirk on Star Trek once made a gun from scratch on an alien planet with no tools. If he can do it, I'm sure that most of us could, too.

Moon§hiner
07-20-2006, 09:20 PM
The only way this country will be overthrown is from within ... like, say ... if gas hits $5+ a gallon. Well, that or when American Idol gets cancelled. Then all hell may break loose.

;)

Actually, what will eventually bring down the U.S. isn't military force. It's an equation that goes like this:

China's manufacturing and financial dominance + India's technological dominance x a great deal of hybris = the U.S. as a third rate country that may have military might, but is a lot less relevant.

Of course, we could still change all that ... but very few seem interested in doing so.

MM
~~:shrug:

Well said.....I'm not thinking of invasion of forces of manpower or missles.. It's going to be an economic weakening. Check steel and copper prices from what they were 2 years ago...China is stocking up at our expense and I think they are looking at their own little industrial revolution, only 100 years later. They have the manpower to make it work. They don't need hand to hand combat, just sit back and watch us get in world conflicts and tax our economy while they silently build theirs.

BucEyedPea
07-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Poll I just saw claims 84% of Americans don't want to get involved in this.

There are too many Muslims around the world in too many countries to fight this with conventional military. They could hurt us, destroy our economy and embargo oil to choke us. Gold is already going up.

We are not Israelis' now. Let level heads prevail.
Genocide is not the answer with nukes and is not proportional.

stevieray
07-20-2006, 09:52 PM
I think the biggest threat is sleeper cells simultaneously attacking electrical plants in major cities.

plbrdude
07-20-2006, 10:00 PM
I think the biggest threat is sleeper cells simultaneously attacking electrical plants in major cities.

right.if they'd (whoever they might be) take out the elect.&water sources for a few major cities there would without a doubt be some major chaos here.

Ebolapox
07-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Ruff Ryders, Ruff Ryders
Ryde or Die Volume 2 (Tugboats)
It's the second time around motherf*cker
Volume 2 Ryde or Die Biatch
Gangsta N*gga and we gone rock this motherf*cker
We the square root of the motherf*cking street
Double R you c*cksucking sons of b*tches

[Swiss Beatz (Snoop Dogg)]
State yo name gangsta (Big Snoop Dogg)
Where you representing (Westcoast)
Yo gone hold it down (Please believe it n*gga)
Enough said then ***** (Hold on Hold up Biatch)

[Snoop Dogg]
Uh, lets make this official
shine yo boots and load yo pistol
pull out yo best credentals cause this will
be the official for the fake tissue
Doggy Dogg and Big Swissal, n*gga blow the whistle
Smoking on some bomebee to second hand smoke
Will get you, hit you, and make you all get the picture
When was the last time you seen me
postin up while coastin up, while sippin on some remix
Believe me it ain't easy been Diese
wit these jealous rap *****s and these punk ass frizes
Man I can remember at what they told me
when I first came in the game thangs done changed
Call it what you wanna, keep it on her
Eastcoast, Long Beach, California spinning like a toner
Banging on the corner, hot like a sauna
Get the best of you then gone to California

[Swiss Beatz (Yung Wun)]
State yo name yungsta (Yung Wun)
Where you representing (ATL shorty)
You gone hold it down (Damn, right)
Enough said then (N*gga)
Lets go

[Yung Wun]
Shorty pop a lot, acting like you got a lot
wit all that fake ice on his watch, this n*gga wanna get got
Coming to my city wit all that hot sh*t and his fake ass clique
I'm a put something in him and bust his wig, I'm on some thugged out sh*t
You better be strapped boy, how you love that boy, act boy
I'm gone break yo back boy, wit a bat boy, where you at boy
Hold up I'm cold hearted, damn right I get retarded
I'm a yung-on and down here b*tch I'm the hardest
You can hoot, hide and talk that shit
I'm gone stay low and keep it real and shorty come up
But when I bite you gone feel that there, it's real down here
Watch you mouth boy, you might get killed down here
I'm a ryde or die n*gga, put something in yo eye n*gga
Get beside yourself and it's bye bye n*gga
When it come to glock cocking and drop popping
I'm the first to hit the block and go to war wit the cops f*ck n*gga

[Swiss Beatz (Scarface)]
State yo name gangsta (Scarface)
Where you representing (M*ther****ing southside)
You gone hold it down (Goddamn right)
Enough said then *****

[Scarface]
Holly hos, Scarface an?
Bringing terror wit this beretta, I clutch in my palm
I'm scaring motherf*ckers straight wit my
Guerilla tactics guranteeing my enemy die
It's worldwide army alert for all soliders
Either you Ruff Ryde, Ryde Ruff, or roll over
It's a stick up, down on yo knees, plus I'm sicker
Cause disrepected, you dont disrespect me n*gga
I'm the one these n*ggas call on when negotiations are halting
and time come for the beating up the bosses
Make them an offer that can't refuse, they don't comply
when I walk out they stank these fools
I guess these n*ggas think they can't be moved
Realizing they don't scare n*ggas like they thank they do
You f*ck wit me, I gots to f*ck wit you
World War 3 motherf*cker, I thought you knew

[Swiss Beatz (Jadakiss)]
State yo name gangsta (Jadakiss n*gga)
Where you representing (East Coast dog)
You gone hold it down (Why wouldn't I)
Enough said then ***** Let's go

[Jadakiss]
If you f*ckin wit the kiss you ain't gone breathe
the only time I lick in the air is New Year's Eve
Sonny from Bronstail you can't leave
get kissed on yo cheek then you meant to die
Cause when the gun start poppin then my temperature rise
yo know my style 20 n*ggas wit 40 Cals
Nine years ago you was hollering shorty wild
Now I'm in the rap game twisting these hunnies out
Never left the crack game still on a money route
I run through the industry looking for enemies
Y'all n*ggas sound sick and Jada the remedy
get shot in yo eyes and mouth
can't see can't talk when you f*cking wit the heart of New York
And that's fouler that swalling pork
An don't f*ck wit the feds, dog you know I push the prowler to court
toast on my lap, got the East Coast on my back

How many times must I tell you motherf*ckers
We ain't industry n*ggas
We in-the-streets n*ggas
We motherf*cking ruff ryders forever b*tch now what

So Ryde or Die you talk it we live it (Eastcoast)
So Ryde or Die you want it we give it (Westcoast)
So Ryde or Die you started we ended (Dirty south)
So Ryde or Die you talk it we live it (Big West)
So Ryde or Die you want it we give it (Ruff Ryders)
So Ryde or Die you started we ended (Biatch)
Motherf*cker, Ruff Ryders, Double R motherf*cker, Ruff Ryders