PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Chiefs!

BroncoFan
12-05-2000, 08:58 AM
Hell of a game those Chiefs played last night, in fact, hell of a team the Chiefs have put together.

That Slymo sure was impressive, and yes, Grbac does have a cannon arm and his head up his a$$. I realize that you Chief fans want these guys to be good, but you have got to open your eyes. Grbac will never take a team to the super bowl, and Slymo is not even a good receiver right now. Chief defense, well enough said.

I am really glad that so many of you were so proud of your team earlier this year. It is going to make laughing at you KC fans so much more fun.

Don't worry Broncos are a good football team, and they will be coming through Arrowhead soon. Might be worth watching. Might not be worth watching.

~xoxo
BroncoFan
Completely enjoying this 2000 football season.<P>

58Forever
12-05-2000, 09:02 AM
Bronco Fan,

you may be right, but if I had one wish, I'd wish for you to be standing in front of me right now...I think I could make you look like the trailer trash you sound like... :)

BTW...the smiley face depicts what I'd look like as I watched the bronco have his way with you...

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 12-05-2000).]

Mi_chief_fan
12-05-2000, 09:03 AM
Great, the bastard child of Packfan.
Living proof that he actually did have relations with a donkey.

[This message has been edited by Mi_chief_fan (edited 12-05-2000).]

Baby Lee
12-05-2000, 09:03 AM
How unexpected from you.

JC-Johnny
xoxo
trying to remember BroncoFan doing anything remotely resembling classy.

Mark M
12-05-2000, 09:06 AM
The Chiefs are just saving their energy so they can kick the Donkey's a$$ and eliminate them from playoff contention. At least that's my reasoning for the current debacle.

58--
You shouldn't threaten BF with physical violence. The children he molests may run away if he looks even worse than he does now.

MM
--Getting personal 'cse I got nothing else to go on.

58Forever
12-05-2000, 09:08 AM
Mark, it's unfortunate, but the only smack I know has to do with hands...

Mi_chief_fan
12-05-2000, 09:09 AM
BroncoFan knows how to smack more than 1 way with his lips, I hear. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Iowanian
12-05-2000, 09:15 AM
BF(and i don't mean broncofan this morning)

I'm not in the mood for your $h!t today...why don't you and packfan find a post and inspire each other all day...

I am going to the denver game and hope our lame, crappy, folding, balh blah blah team kicks the bronco's a$$e$ AGAIN!! and knock your sorry asses out of the playoffs...

I was rooting against the raiders, and still am...but you and the broncos can eat a hot steamer!

but maybe i'm feeling bitter.

Gaz
12-05-2000, 09:17 AM
BF-

You are welcome.

If the Chiefs are doomed to disappoint the red & gold faithful, someone might as well derive some joy from it.

xoxo~
gaz
glad that someone is having a good time.<BR>

Bob Dole
12-05-2000, 09:21 AM
And thank you, BroncoFan, for supplying my latest hemorrhoid with a name.

redhed
12-05-2000, 09:22 AM
You are a true azzhole, BF.
Be sure to come back when your team is eliminated from playoff contention.

Mi_chief_fan
12-05-2000, 09:23 AM
Gaz,
Now THAT reply hurt.

Gaz
12-05-2000, 09:42 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen-

I can understand your umbrage at BF's smack. I understand the desire, nay the NEED to lash out and share with him just the tiniest fraction of your pain. It is a natural response to humiliation and despair.

But allow me to make just three points:

1. Most unfortunately, he is right. Our team sucks and we all know it. We have discussed the problem at length on this BB. Our coaching staff is driving this franchise into the ground. We stink and will continue to stink until Gunther and the Stooges are replaced. I know it hurts to hear it coming from a despised Broncos Homer, particularly one of the more obnoxious examples of the breed, but Truth is Truth, whether it comes from the mouth of babes or the cakehole of an obnoxious 'weed. Give credit where it is due.

2. BF is well aware of your pain. He felt it last season when his boys went from first to worst in the most dramatic capsize since the Titanic. We Chiefs fans did not spare the rod then, why should Broncos Homers not retaliate in kind? Sure, some of us commiserated with our blue and predominantly orange brethren, but others of us piled the scorn high. Whether that was deserved by outrageous Threepeat Homerism is irrelevant. Smack was hurled, things were said, feelings were hurt and grudges were carefully, lovingly nurtured. As Mom Gaz always said: Paybacks are hell.

3. Your umbrage will only amuse him. If you are not interested in friendly smack, you should simply refrain from conversation with those dealing in that commodity. The Internet isolates him from the psychic storm of your pain, leaving only bemused pleasure at your impotent reaction his accurate and well-deserved scorn. You will have no impact whatsoever, so you might as well conserve your indignation and channel into some artistic outlet.

Those who enjoy the smack should leap in with a vengeance. Our domination of the Broncos should provide adequate ammunition for those who enjoy the trash-fests. Those who do not enjoy idle arfing should simply avoid this thread and leave it to those who do.

xoxo~
gaz
watching the fray from afar.<BR>

Baby Lee
12-05-2000, 09:49 AM
double, sorry.

[This message has been edited by JC-Johnny (edited 12-05-2000).]

Baby Lee
12-05-2000, 09:49 AM
Gaz - smack suggests a level of comparability between smaquer and smaquee. Where the Chiefs are now, its just 'piling on.'
Its the difference between seeing the BMOC at a class reunion and sniggering because he has a gut and is rapidly balding, etc., and finding out the BMOC from H.S. is a quadrapalegic and going to his room at the nursing home to point at him and gloat.

58Forever
12-05-2000, 09:53 AM
Gaz, the voice of reason...

I still have to wonder how many, if any, of the regulars on this BB...I mean the regulars that contribute meaningful thoughts, jump over to other teams BB and smack them?....especially when we didn't even play their team...

It just goes to show that the Chiefs and this BB has something that others are jealous of...so they attempt to madden us with the garbage they spew because they can not stand the fact that no matter what...a true Chiefs fan will be a Chiefs fan win or lose...BF is a typical bandwagoner...probably didn't start liking the Broncs until they won the SB a few years ago...

Green with envy...I pity you BF...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Mi_chief_fan
12-05-2000, 09:58 AM
Gaz,
Generally those who talk smack are doing so to fans of an inferior team.

The chiefs would be 9-4 if we got to play the Browns & Bengals as well, instead of the Titans& Colts.

WisChief
12-05-2000, 10:01 AM
Ya know Gaz, you are correct. But....

I'd give season tickets right now to meet broncobilly and his buttpack'n sidekick in the street right now and put a serious nut kick'n on both of em.

These two lowlife POS hide behind their keyboards gigling and snikering and talking bold.

Hop on a plane boys and meet me here in central Wisconsin and I'll show you why Mazlowski is so *ucking mean!!!

MORONS!!! :mad:<P>

Mi_chief_fan
12-05-2000, 10:04 AM
I feel the same way WisChief. I would love to meet packfool & his illigitimate son/daughter.

Bwana
12-05-2000, 10:05 AM
BF: wow....... There was a time when you came here to talk football, but I can see you have regressed back to your old ways. Just remember donk boy, you still have to come through Arrowhead to have a shot at the division..............

Hope to see you after that game, win, lose, or draw.

Gaz
12-05-2000, 10:59 AM
There is a chance that BF might have a real reason to thank the Chiefs.

If we lose out, we go 5-11 and that would make even a 6-10 season look good.

xoxo~
gaz
just trying to help.<BR>

BroncoFan
12-05-2000, 11:02 AM
Gaz, don't try and ruin this for me.

For the rest of you, sorry this hurts so much, but you all deserve it. Chiefs won 3 games in a row. Meanwhile, the Broncos lost to the Chiefs, Pats and Bengals, and all of you let me have it.

Would I be here, rubbing it in, if any of you had an ounce of class during your teams 3 GAME WIN STREAK? Fortunately, we don't have to answer that. Your pathetic Chiefs have made you all look like idiots, once again, and I will be able to count on more of the same in the future.

One more thing, Why are you mad at me? The Chiefs let you down, I just told you they would. In the future, try and take your 3 game winning streaks into context, and NICE PLAY TO END THE GAME, that one should make you all proud!

Gaz
12-05-2000, 11:28 AM
BF-

No way, dude. Flail away.

It is therapeutic for you and your lame smack will harden us for the day when jq returns and lays some serious trash on us.

xoxo~
gaz
developing calluses in anticipation the Day of the Real Smack.<BR>

Mark M
12-05-2000, 11:31 AM
BF--
We wouldn't have ripped you or your team for losing those games had you not come in here spouting that sh!t that eminates from your keyboard on a regular basis. You see, very few of us start crap, but many of us can finsih it. You, on the other hand, do nothing but start a ruckus and then whine when we prove you wrong. You rarely have any intellignet input or rare insight—all you can do is insult others and turn around and cry when insulted yourself.

Honestly, how many Chiefs fans went onto the Donkey board and talked smack after those games? My guess is few if any. So why must you come to our board and do it? Show a little class pal.

You're probably the same guy that mocks handicapped people, stole lunch money while in school and treats women with all of the dignity and respect that OJ does.

I'm not mad at you, just pity you.

MM
--Wishes BF would get a life

WisChief
12-05-2000, 11:40 AM
Broncobilly,

Your too damn dense to see that your smack is lame to say the least. I see more and more that you and buttpack do indeed sleep in the same bed.

You make these bold predictions like "Elvis will cost you one" "The Chiefs will loose again". Wake up you peabrain! This stuff will happen - it happens everyday in the NFL and it happens to every team - even the Donkeys. Then you come on here with broken arms from patting yourself on your arss and talking blubber about how insightful you are.

Like I said to buttpack - go away.

Mile High Mania
12-05-2000, 11:40 AM
BF is kinda like the li'l rich kid on the block who really isn't worth a crap, but he likes to show off his toys... antagonizing the other kids until they dogpile his arse. Or, until his daddy comes out to save his butt.

BF ... simply put, you're an idiot and you make all fans of the NFL look stupid. You were quite cordial to most of the people on the BB when Denver was 4-4. Hell, I even think you were positive towards KC at a time or two.

However, your true colors are shining now.
Congratulations.<P>

morphius
12-05-2000, 11:52 AM
Broncofan in here talking about class, isn't this the same guy that sounded like he was giving up on his team for the season because of the little booboo's his team had and the fact, and I quote, "they suck".

Morphius
Makes it hard to take seriously...

BroncoFan
12-05-2000, 02:53 PM
Gaz, sorry my smack is not up to par, just doing my best. Suggestions are always appreciated. You smackdog you.

Sorry the rest of you are so upset. Yes I think that you are all losers for defending the Chiefs all season, but I don't want to physically harm any of you. In fact, without all of you, winning would not be much fun. So stay healthy you Chief fans.

Very lively response to this discussion. I hope you all realize that this is really very simple. I am a Bronco fan, you are all Chief fans. When the Broncos lose, all of you have fun at my expense (Noooo), and when the Chiefs lose, well, I have alot of fun at your expense. The problem here is that the Chiefs are usually pretty bad, and that means that I get to have most of the fun. Don't worry, Chiefs will be better someday, Broncos will suck, and you will all get a chance to display "classy" fan etiquette.

Until then, great game last night. Grbac really produced under pressure. Defense stepped up when they had to against a prolific offense. The play calling was exceptional. Sorry, Gunther couldn't behave like an adult on the sideline. Finally, could someone explain to Maz that it is not the game clocks fault.

With the changes that I see coming in the off season, this team could be... right around 5-8 at this time next year. Sure, that sounds frustrating, but think of it this way, they will still have a shot at breaking even.

Mark M
12-05-2000, 05:49 PM
Once again, BF, how many of us on this board went to a Donkey site and talked smack after a Donkey loss? Huh? How many? I'm sure you have a Titus over ther, don't you? (Not a rip Titus. I like for someone to keep track.)

It is you that comes here looking to stir up sh!t, and we respond in kind. Personally, I like it. It gives me someone to vent towards.

I don't know who's the bigger troll, you or Packfan. Of course, there's another thread on that issue, but we won't go there . . .

MM
--Had the fight come to him.

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-05-2000).]

Nelson Muntz
12-05-2000, 05:59 PM
broncofan really does remind me of the rich kid down the street who always liked to brag about his money and show off. well when he went to college it only took a month before 10 people all beat the holy living sh!t out of him. he was in a hospital for 6 months. just wait until somebody gets a hold of broncofan, if he ever gets the nads to meet any of us.

------------------
~R.I.P. Tupac Shakur~

HC_Chief
12-05-2000, 06:38 PM
BF - before mommy tucks you in for the night, pray, pray like you've never prayed before, KC rolls over when your donkeys come to Arrowhead. You lose that one, we'll nail your balls to the floor.

[This message has been edited by HC_Chief (edited 12-05-2000).]

Logical
12-05-2000, 07:00 PM
I know I am going to regret this!

BF please pay attention to the treatment that is accorded MHM. Now try to think back to your source of pain for which you now attempt to extract revenge. Did MHM get the same treatment, I think not (except for the occasional troll, yes even the Planet has them). Now that the fortunes have turned has MHM come on and piled on to earn scorn, the answer is no. Now if Denver kicks the Chiefs a$$ in KC will MHM be laying down some smack (sure, and that will be expected).

What I am trying to help you understand is much of your pain comes from treatment in response to your actions. Truly the Chiefs have sucked, do you notice how many of our fans realize this and talk about fixing the problem instead of running down other teams based on their shortcomings. Think this through and act accordingly in the future. When tough times come to the Bronco's, and they will (as all things that go around eventually come around), you will not be accorded such brutal treatment, as it is now you will deserve whatever you get.

If you enjoy suffering, then congratulations we certainly are living through a hard time. Your scorn has a foundation in so many things going so wrong simultaneously that I would not even attempt to tell you that you have no foundation to stand on. Enjoy it while it lasts.

[This message has been edited by Logical (edited 12-05-2000).]

Cannibal
12-05-2000, 07:39 PM
Check out this pic of Bronco Fan. I think it explains some things.

http://www.geocities.com/hubbelltelescope/bfCorky1.jpg

[This message has been edited by Cannibal (edited 12-05-2000).]

Cannibal
12-05-2000, 07:43 PM
LMAO at post # 30.

TEX
12-05-2000, 08:06 PM
BF,
Weren't yur ready to GIVE UP on your Donx after they lost to the Pats and the Natti?? I believe you were. What does that say about the "type" of fan you are?? BTW, you will get laughed off this BB IF the Chiefs SWEEP the Donx again this year.

morphius
12-05-2000, 08:30 PM
I have found that BF actually does write some articles on the net, check it out <a href=http://www.theonion.com/onion3631/drive_short_bus_myself.html>HERE</a>. Of course you might notice that Jason Ernzine is his editor, but I think you can get the point.

Cannibal
12-05-2000, 08:35 PM
Nice artical.

Don't worry Bronco Fan, you'll get to drive the bus some day.

LOL!

stevieray
12-05-2000, 08:42 PM
There is no doubt in my mind he would be watching himself drive that bus in his rear view mirror. Time to grow up, Vance. Can't pretend to be 18 all your life.

Cannibal
12-06-2000, 10:35 AM
I thought that pic would generate more of a response.

BF, aren't you back from your "special" classes yet?

Clint in Wichita
12-06-2000, 10:37 AM
Broncofan,

I'm really impressed at the way you've overcome a mental handicap like Down Syndrome and become a homer for the Denver Broncos.

Kudos to the tutor that types your replies for you as well!!

Iowanian
12-06-2000, 10:58 AM
I nearly peed my pants...that was so funny..

I can hear BF now as he types...oba de, oba da..da da da da life goes on....

Bob Dole
12-06-2000, 11:16 AM
In all seriousness, and in BF's defense, he submitted a picture of himself when Bob Dole originally set up the BB pictures page. Bob Dole did not feel that BF was a true "regular," and due to space limitations did not include the photo.

The unfair characterization of BF as suffering from an excess of chromosomal material makes Bob Dole feel it is now necessary to post the picture.

It may be seen at http://photos.altavista.com/ChiefsBB <BR>

Baby Lee
12-06-2000, 11:19 AM
Dude, why didn't someone tell me that tequila shooters and 'atomic' wings didn't mix?

Mark M
12-06-2000, 11:22 AM
Bob Dole--
I'd like to thank the Senator for making my day! Damn was that funny!

He looks like the kind of guy who has seen two naked women in his life . . . and one was his mom.

Hey BF, mix in a haircut and some Oxy 10 extra strength, would ya?

MM
~~His dog looks better than BroncoFan.

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-06-2000).]

WisChief
12-06-2000, 11:32 AM
HOLY $HIT - Broncobilly is one UGLY boy!!!

I am about to piss my pants right now laughing so hard!!!

Damn, Mark I thought that that might have been your dog, but didn't say anything cause I didn't want you pissed at me for insulting your dog. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Mark M
12-06-2000, 11:36 AM
Wis--
My dog's a$$ looks better than BroncoFan does. Hell, what dog's wouldn't?

My dog's smarter than BF, too.

MM
~~Animal lover . . . but not in the same way BF is.

BroncoFan
12-06-2000, 12:08 PM
You are truly a sorry bunch. But, I understand you reasons for characterizing me as ugly or retarded. I have been making fun of your chiefs, and the fact that even you recognize they are one of the worst teams in the NFL, makes my insults damaging.

I also realize that you can't retaliate in an appropriate manner because of the way the Broncos have been playing football.

Take your medicine you pathetic bunch. If you don't learn to like the taste now, it will only get worse in the future. Chiefs looks like they are only getting worse, and the Broncos have done better than anyone expected. In fact there is quite a bit of hope in Broncoland, not only for this year, but for the future of Bronco football. We have a great coaching staff(minus our DC, but he will be leaving because things actually DO change in Denver when you don't have success). We have the #2 offense in the league, playing our BACKUPS. We have a defense that has vastly improved over the last 3 weeks. We are having success with young players and did not have to mortgage our future to get them. Whatever happens, in KC, or at the end of this season, the Broncos are doing me proud.

(continued above)

BroncoFan
12-06-2000, 12:08 PM
(continued from below)

On the other hand, the Chiefs can't help but get worse. Fans, players and coaches are bitter, and pointing the finger. It doesn't look like any of you will be getting the changes you are wanting and will probably have to deal with a losing season next year also. Do you all deserve it? After the way I was treated when the Broncos were down, I would say YES YOU DO!

So don't worry, I will be here helping the down and out with tuff love, handing out medicine to the deserving. I know that it is bitter now, but accept that you beloved Chiefs are terrible, and it will start to taste better next week. Titus, I hope you are getting this.

Iowanian
12-06-2000, 12:16 PM
Don't worry fatty, er un Broncofan,

The I've grown acustomed to the bitter taste of watching my chiefs...You on the other hand should probably start sipping some ipicac because It will make my day when the broncos are planted like a bunch of doped up, greased shirted candy a$$e$ into the arrowhead turf on Dec. 17th....The sounds of you gagging and coughing up that foot you constantly put into your twinky eating mouth will pleasantly ring in my ear on my drive home...

maybe you should ask your beloved Romo if he has any extra anti-fatty medication.

There is a difference between light smack and igonrant BS...which you seem to be intoxicated by.
*F* you!

da da da da life goes on.

Mark M
12-06-2000, 12:27 PM
BF--
I love the Chiefs and all that you say makes me love them even more. I've always rooted for the underdog.

You see, my life doesn't revolve around football. It is enhanced by it. Unlike you, I do not use football, this board or any other outlet to try to convince myself or others that I'm a man. Your mom helps me do that. I use those things to discuss my team, its flaws and potential, what happened last week and what may happen next.

When you come in here spouting your sh!t, and then your team loses, how do you expect us to react?

Once again, how many here have gone to a Donkey board and started this kind of crap? You have never answered me on this, probably because you can't. It hasn't happened.

Congrats on the Donkey's season. You're right—they're having a helluva year. Enjoy it. It must be the only joy you have in your life. I doubt you get out much, especialy after seeing your pic.

Are you related to Norv Turner?

MM
~~Clean and clear.

Mi_chief_fan
12-06-2000, 12:41 PM
Hey BF(and I don't just mean BroncoFan),
I'm sure if you ask the administrators nicely, they'll help you create a site so that just you and your illigitimate daddy, Packfool, can get together and try to make sense of one another, you useless zygote of a human-donkey hybrid.

One question, please help us all out: was Packfool the human or donkey?

KCTitus
12-06-2000, 12:52 PM
I hope you are enjoying yourself BroncoFan. KC sucks and is playing horrible football. It's only redeeming value is that some changes are coming.

Your failure of restraint is duly noted. Enjoy.<BR>

WisChief
12-06-2000, 12:56 PM
Listen Broncobilly,

Don't try to get civil now - you farted that one away.

Like your sweetcake ButtPack, you have brought this wrath of terror on yourself with no pitty from anyone except ButtPack.

Now take your fat arss and put some grease on, slither outa your chair, go to your bacon filled fridge and get a icecream cone and cry to someone who gives a $hit! (ButtPack is waiting!)

Moron!

[This message has been edited by WisChief (edited 12-06-2000).]

58Forever
12-06-2000, 01:27 PM
BF, the difference is that we WILL be here wether the Chiefs win or lose, get better or get worse...you on the other hand are a bandwagon fan who seems to only follow his beloved Broncos when they are winning...may the wagon wheels run you over as you fall off again after the Broncos fall on their face these last few games.

Clint in Wichita
12-06-2000, 01:36 PM
#46 & 47 is quite a diatribe...for a mongoloid.