PDA

View Full Version : OK, I am OUT OF HERE!

BroncoFan
12-06-2000, 02:05 PM
I have recently been asked by a number of the pathetic Chiefs fans on this site to leave this BB. I find it hillarious that most of the members here cannot handle smack from a fan of the opposing team. You would think that, being Chief fans, the members here would be accustomed to their plight.

Anyway, I have gotten to have my fun this 2000 season, and have really enjoyed the Broncos success as well as the Chiefs lack of success. The dispair and anger I have witnessed on Chiefsplanet.com makes me warm and fuzzy all over.

So, I have decided to acquiesce, respect your wishes, and leave this BB. Good luck with your Chiefs, I hope they manage to go 5-11 this year, as well as next.

Thanks for the last laugh,
BroncoFan

Phobia
12-06-2000, 02:08 PM
Please don't leave us, BF.

It seems you can't handle the same smack in return. Except all we have left to say is "Just Leave". We'll all miss you.

Mi_chief_fan
12-06-2000, 02:10 PM
What ever will we do without your meaningful, intelligent insight?

KCTitus
12-06-2000, 02:11 PM
Yeah, It's probably a good idea to run away now since the Den/KC game is coming and if Denver loses, you DONT want to be here.

Mark M
12-06-2000, 02:12 PM
Dude, we've seen your picture.
It is us that will be laughing...endlessly.

MM
~~He who laughs last didn't get the joke.

Iowanian
12-06-2000, 02:15 PM
oh please stay...i was only teasing...your positive spin and insight are going to be so sorely missed..

please please please don't go...

Come on, you turd eating maggot...you come in here and smack til your lips hurt and then act offended that some of us take your pecker eating crap face a little rough and actually reply in kind...

don't go to prison, becaue you will be the
B!***

6-11...the chiefs will spank the donks...

WisChief
12-06-2000, 02:15 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!! Don't go yet BroncoBilly. Damnit I'm not done with you. I've got to smack you some more, put you outa your missery good!

What a p*ssy !!!

[This message has been edited by WisChief (edited 12-06-2000).]

redhed
12-06-2000, 02:18 PM
Don't kid yerself, ya mug. You'll be back. You can't stay away. You might not post anymore, (doubtful) but you'll still read a lot. You know you love it. .

rh :mad:

Mark M
12-06-2000, 02:18 PM
If BroncoFan e-mailed that abortion that is his photo to Bob Dole, does Bob Dole have BF's e-mail address? I'm sure some of us would love to send him holiday greetings.

MM
~~Has spam and other goodies ready for BF's e-mail.

The Rick
12-06-2000, 02:20 PM
I would say that the lack of class in this post alone sums up why there are feelings of being unwelcome.

58Forever
12-06-2000, 02:23 PM
Leave stay I don't give a rat's *** ...all I want to know is where the **** were you last year as your Donkeys reeled from their dissmal season?...

I know I didn't go trolling over to the Broncs BB and spewing garbage about how happy I was that the Rat and his clan were losing virtually every week...******* ....

Bob Dole
12-06-2000, 02:25 PM
Bob Dole would be violating a sacred trust if Bob Dole was to give out BF's email address.

Bob Dole will now go offline for a short time to mourn the loss of a valued ChiefsPlanet.com member.

BF: Rest in peace, good buddy.

WisChief
12-06-2000, 02:26 PM
Rick-No way dude - Welcome to the planet!!

Don't be a bonehead like BroncoBilly and Buttpack and you'll get along fine.

Again - welcome!!! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Iowanian
12-06-2000, 02:27 PM
rickm20, If you had been around much and actually read some of the crap that BF has thrown, you may have a better understanding of his treatment...

Most everyone who comes here(including myself) were "lurkers" or newbies...and with some mild smack here and there, actuall insight and comment on the topics are treated well...many fans from other teams are treated well...even with mild smack...most trolls enter that way, and if they stay calm down and become productive and even enjoyable to banter with....Broncofan is not that person.

I was made to feel welcome, even though I was hesitant to post at first..now i'm sure many tire of my occasional opinions.

Welcome to you.

Gaz
12-06-2000, 02:28 PM
Was a genuine goodbye or a desperate cry for attention and external validation?

Come back, BF. We love you, bud!

xoxo~
gaz
feeling a BF-sized void in his life.<BR>

bkkcoh
12-06-2000, 02:30 PM
rickm20,

Rick, most of the people are cool here. There are a few exceptions. You have to know who makes fo the post and take them tounge in cheek.

Welcome to the board.

------------------
Brian K.

Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.
[i]George Burns </I>

mlyonsd
12-06-2000, 02:32 PM
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for mocking BF, both his picture and his thoughtless smack.

My mother taught me long ago not to trudge on the underpriveleged, no matter how much fun or humorous it is.

Lightning Rod
12-06-2000, 02:34 PM
Well if BF ( feel free to fill in what it stands for) really does leave it puts us in a bit of a spot. Who will take his place? I guess we could draw straws. Each week it would be someone else's turn to be a whiney pain in the a$$. Any other suggestions selecting a replacement?

------------------
"A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory."

Bob Dole
12-06-2000, 02:35 PM
Bob Dole is hanging his head in shame, mlyonsd.

The Rick
12-06-2000, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Actually, I've been visiting this site many times a day for a long time now, just haven't posted much though. Most of the opinions, insight, and views expressed on this site are great.

However, I've been lurking the board long enough to know that I won't shed any tears over the absence of BF. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

mlyonsd
12-06-2000, 02:39 PM
OK, OK, I almost got that typed in all the way before I snickered.

I didn't listen to my mom then why should I start now?

Tell me that was not his actual picture.

Mark M
12-06-2000, 02:41 PM
Bob Dole--
Violation, shmiolation. Had to try (even though I wouldn't have done nothin'). :D

Rick--
You have to take what many of us say here with a grain of salt. Especially when it comes to BF. Read his "Thanks for losing Chiefs" (or similar) thread. It should tell you all you need to know.

But welcome! I'm sure you'll be fine.

MM
~~Out with old, in with the new.<P>

Clint in Wichita
12-06-2000, 02:44 PM
SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU CRUEL, CRUEL CHIEF FANS!! The mentally retarded need our support...a helping hand, if you will. What kind of treatment did poor Broncofan receive? Cannibal posted his deformed mug, and Mr. Dole posted a picture that was even more repulsive. We drove that poor little retard away! *sniff* *sob*

Won't someone please, PLEASE find poor little Broncofan and tell him that we're all VERY sorry?

The Rick
12-06-2000, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Actually, I've been visiting this site many times a day for a long time now, just haven't posted much though. Most of the opinions, insight, and views expressed on this site are great.

However, I've been lurking the board long enough to know that I won't shed any tears over the absence of BF. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

58Forever
12-06-2000, 02:48 PM
Well, i don't know about you all, but I felt so bad I just put a dime in the Jerry's kids can on the 7/11 counter....now I feel much better about myself...

Rick, becoming a regular by double posting doesn't count... ;)

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 12-06-2000).]

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2000, 02:52 PM
BF,
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sniff,sniff, Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

BIG DADDY
Take a rocky mountain leap BF

Cormac
12-06-2000, 02:54 PM
Guys,

Who actually thinks that Vance.....I mean, Jason Ernz........dammit, I mean, BroncoFan will actually leave?

Like roaches....where there is one.... :D

I'm just curious to know which name he is going to use next!

The Rick
12-06-2000, 02:55 PM
Dang! Well, it was worth a shot! :)

Seriously though, oops! Didn't mean to do that. Rookie mistake!

Bob Dole
12-06-2000, 03:00 PM
mlyonsd,

Do you honestly believe that Bob Dole would go so far as to fabricate a story and post a picture under false pretenses?

mlyonsd
12-06-2000, 03:04 PM
Senator, should mlyonsd really believe that anybody in their right mind would send a picture like that knowing full well that it would be posted on the Internet by the enemy?

You tell me which is the easier question to answer.

58Forever
12-06-2000, 03:05 PM
Come on guys, would a republican lie?

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Bob Dole
12-06-2000, 03:08 PM
Bob Dole isn't sure what you mean by "a picture like that," so can't honestly answer the question. The photo is in clear focus, the tonal qualities are fine and it's a reasonable size.

bishop_74
12-06-2000, 03:09 PM
I have to agree with mylonds, that picture seems a bit odd... and why does it look like he has no clothes on. It kinda creeps me out.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2000, 03:12 PM
OK, I have been gone. Where is this picture?

mlyonsd
12-06-2000, 03:13 PM
Mr. Dole, let me clarify.....

It is hard for me to believe that anyone with an IQ greater then 10 and somewhat Internet literate would send a picture proving that the missing link really does exist, knowing it would be posted on said Internet.

All you have to say is it really did happen that way cause I'd believe you. Especially after taking into account some of his mindless posts.

bishop_74
12-06-2000, 03:13 PM
http://live.altavista.com/scripts/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=64752

Mile High Mania
12-06-2000, 03:21 PM
Yeah right...... any new "lurkers" running about in the last few hours?

Timing is good - he's *leaving* just before teh Den/KC game. Wuss.

GO BRONCOS!

------------------
~Brad2K~

Kick his a$$, SeaBass!

Mi_chief_fan
12-06-2000, 03:22 PM
MHM,
He'll be back. He is, after all, the face of Bronco Fans everywhere! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

KCTitus
12-06-2000, 03:24 PM
Brad: Yeah, that was my guess too. I think ol BF is fearing the worst, especially after his recent posts.

Bob Dole
12-06-2000, 03:26 PM
You know, mlyonsd, a person's facial features and appearance is one of the few things over which an individual has no control. Why should someone that some people might find unattractive be forced to sit at home, alone, ashamed of their face?

mlyonsd
12-06-2000, 03:31 PM
I see, so you were just doing him a favor.

I have to admit I am glad I never sent my picture in....one can only wonder what good having your picture on the Internet could bring. No matter how good looking you think you are.

It has been a hoot though.

Bob Dole
12-06-2000, 03:34 PM
Actually, Bob Dole stole the picture from UglyPeople.com.

Mark M
12-06-2000, 03:38 PM
Bob Dole--
I'm assuming that's BF's homepage? :D

MM
~~Pretty sure BF's mug looks similar to that one anyway.

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-06-2000).]

Bob Dole
12-06-2000, 03:45 PM
I don't know if it's his hompage, but it's got some pretty d@mned funny stuff.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2000, 04:23 PM
bisop,
Thanx, but I don't get it. Don't most bronco fans look like that?

BIG DADDY
Must be that rocky mountain water.

Iowanian
12-06-2000, 04:32 PM
well fine,

I'm outta here too, for the night...

good night to all of you plato, socrates, and galileo impersonators. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

bishop_74
12-06-2000, 04:43 PM
Big_Daddy,
Don't they all look like what? Like pre-pubescent, perverse, overweight, oily, smelly, bandwagoneers??? I think so, except for Mile High... he smells GREAT!!!

Raiderhader
12-06-2000, 05:09 PM
Bishop, what are you doing smelling Mile High? :eek:

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Mile High Mania
12-06-2000, 06:02 PM
Dangit ... Bishop scares me.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

Cannibal
12-06-2000, 06:05 PM
I never asked you to leave BF.

I just thought the pic of the mongoloid in the Bronco's jersey would be funny... and it was.

But you don't have to get all bent outta shape and leave.

I like having enemy fans on the board, it spices things up.

If it weren't for enemy fans like you and Packfan and "sarcastic" Chiefs fans like Clint and myself, this board would be nothing but one big circle jerk with everyone patting each other on the back constantly. Which is fine also, but too much of it gets rather boring.

[This message has been edited by Cannibal (edited 12-06-2000).]

Mile High Mania
12-06-2000, 06:11 PM
He hasn't "left". Just like a bad case of beer sh!ts... you think they're gone in the morning, but WHOOOOAAA, look out around lunch time.