PDA

View Full Version : No Roaf or Holmes at Training Camp

Coogs
07-27-2006, 06:48 PM
Haven't seen this posted, so sorry if it is a repost. Saw on the local sports at 6:00 tonight that neither made it to Wisconsin. Said on Holmes they still have not heard from doctors, but maybe should by tomorrow which is also the first day Chiefs can put players on the PUP list. Looked for Holmes to go on that list. They gave no reason on why Roaf was not at camp, but were going to try and find out what the story is with Roaf.

Side note. Law is not there either. Was given a couple of days off to get his things in order.

tk13
07-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Haha, yeah... Roaf could make people forget about Kennison real quick...

hypersensitiveZO6
07-27-2006, 06:52 PM
I don't think that's a big deal at all.

We're talking about MAJOR veterans; don't need TC that much. I'd like to see Law there early, but he'll be fine also.

booger
07-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Law, fine. Probably getting living situatioin in KC figured out for he and the Girlfriend. Would rather have him there now, but still glad he signed with us and a deal was quickly worked out.

No big deal with Holmes I guess. I doubt we see him play another down of football again. Might be using PUP to get him another year of pay out of his contract. He did redo it this offseason to clear cap space and help us out though.

Roaf is a concern though. WTF is going on there?

Fish
07-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Roaf I'm not worried about.

With his experience I think he'll be all right....

AZORChiefFan
07-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Big Willie will practice in half the practices anyway. So he's getting a couple outta the way early.

Priest Holmes is engaged in a chess battle to the death with Gary Kasparov. Or some nacho related silliness.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Carl says all three of those guys aren't reporting because of personal reasons.

No big deal at all.

Bwana
07-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Haha, yeah... Roaf could make people forget about Kennison real quick...

No doubt.