PDA

View Full Version : The most painful thing ever!

penguinz
07-28-2006, 07:11 AM
A bigass cyst right in the ear canal. Damn thing hurts more than cracked ribs and a sneeze.

chagrin
07-28-2006, 07:14 AM
Ouch dude! Obviously you know you have it, did they find it with a scan?

penguinz
07-28-2006, 07:16 AM
NO, I can feel the damn thing. I wish the ****er would hurry up and pop.

chagrin
07-28-2006, 07:20 AM
edit, I guess they can

penguinz
07-28-2006, 07:24 AM
Cysts can pop. What do you think a zit is?

ChiefsfaninPA
07-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Good luck with that. It sounds painful.

kepp
07-28-2006, 07:41 AM
A bigass cyst right in the ear canal. Damn thing hurts more than cracked ribs and a sneeze.
Can you reach it? Like get to it with a washcloth or something? If so, soak a washcloth in HOT, HOT water and put it on the cyst. It will drain. I had one behind my ear once and my mom (an RN) told me to do that. It really helped.

chagrin
07-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Cysts can pop. What do you think a zit is?

I edited my post to reflect my confusion. I just don't think of a zit as a cyst. I had a cyst the size of a Softball in my head, with an additional Cancerous tumor growing on it, I tend to think in those terms when the word 'cyst' is used.

Yes, Having a zit inside the ear hurts like hell, I agree

ck_IN
07-28-2006, 07:52 AM
Reminds me of when my wife did receptionist work at a doctors office. A guy called in obvious misery and proceeded to tell her in detail about the abscess on his rectum.

The hot water thing does work but if it's in your ear you probably can't get a cloth on it and a Q-tip probably wouldn't hold enough moisture.

ZepSinger
07-28-2006, 08:24 AM
I edited my post to reflect my confusion. I just don't think of a zit as a cyst. I had a cyst the size of a Softball in my head, with an additional Cancerous tumor growing on it, I tend to think in those terms when the word 'cyst' is used.

How does one have anything softball-sized in their head? Man, I trust you're doing OK...