PDA

View Full Version : Next years draft prospects?

Coltsinsider
07-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Any tackles rated high, you should be picking towards the top of the first round now.

:)

Donger
07-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Any tackles rated high, you should be picking towards the top of the first round now.

F*ck off.

58-4ever
07-28-2006, 10:04 AM

You have a lot to talk about when it comes to offensive lines. Oh, and you lost one of the best running backs when it comes to pass protection. Oh, and your QB grows a vagina in the playoffs. Oh, and your coach was a horrible father and his son killed himself.

why don't you kill yourself?
STFU

OmahaChief
07-28-2006, 10:30 AM
You have a lot to talk about when it comes to offensive lines. Oh, and you lost one of the best running backs when it comes to pass protection. Oh, and your QB grows a vagina in the playoffs. Oh, and your coach was a horrible father and his son killed himself.

why don't you kill yourself?
STFU

You really need to check yourself. This is a football forum and smacktalk is the norm. To bring up Dungy and his family is classless. I am ashamed that you claim to be a Chiefs fan.

Chiefnj
07-28-2006, 10:41 AM
It might have been classless but it was funny and an internet KO of a troll trying to piss people off.

58-4ever
07-28-2006, 10:49 AM
You really need to check yourself. This is a football forum and smacktalk is the norm. To bring up Dungy and his family is classless. I am ashamed that you claim to be a Chiefs fan.

Do you think that Tony Dungy cares that my uncle got shot in the throat the other day? No. So I'm suppossed to care that his son killed himself because he is a famous NFL head coach. Sorry, I don't. People die EVERY day. Get over yourself.

Iowanian
07-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Didn't you run away Butt hurt last year?

Now, you show back up when Roaf retires talking shit?

Go pound a gallon of fire ants into your peehole with a rusty claw hammer, butt trencher.

Be sure to stop back in for the hillarity when Peyton manning blows his achilles in the first preseason game, because he's trying to run away because his RB went to Arizona.

jspchief
07-28-2006, 11:08 AM
It might have been classless but it was funny and an internet KO of a troll trying to piss people off.I laughed.

Reaper16
07-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Oh, **** that. I'm repping him for the comment, now.

Moooo
07-28-2006, 12:18 PM
Didn't you run away Butt hurt last year?

Now, you show back up when Roaf retires talking shit?

Go pound a gallon of fire ants into your peehole with a rusty claw hammer, butt trencher.

Be sure to stop back in for the hillarity when Peyton manning blows his achilles in the first preseason game, because he's trying to run away because his RB went to Arizona.

Wow... That's horrible... Good one!

I'd give you rep, but I see we subscribe to the same discipline of being repless.

Moooo

Tatertot13
07-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Oh, rep for sure. That was freakin' hilarious!

ck_IN
07-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Classless thread Coltsinsider. I doubt that any of us started threads when Edge left.

Bringing up Dungy's loss is incredably low class. How low can people go!

Coltsinsider
07-28-2006, 02:09 PM
Classless thread Coltsinsider. I doubt that any of us started threads when Edge left.

Bringing up Dungy's loss is incredably low class. How low can people go!

I didn't bring the Dungy kids stuff up, another fine sole took that liberty. I was poking fun at the doom and gloom being posted on here all day over what will probably amount to an insignificant loss. The guy was over the hill, a good player in his time, but his skills and health had slid to the point he would have been a liability for you guys.

Sorry some of you do not have a clue, for the record I also laughed at some of the comments.

Off to Colts land, with my rose colored glasses and pu$$y quarterback.

LOL

mlyonsd
07-28-2006, 02:47 PM

You should probably pay attention to next years prospects....you're due for a year when you get to pick very high.

Iowanian
07-28-2006, 02:55 PM
The more I think about it, I think I'd like to have this troll stuff a trebble hook tied to barbed wire into his pee hole...sink it into his urethra, and I'll pull it until it turns the damn thing inside out......into a shenis, like Peyton Manning's

Coltsinsider
07-28-2006, 03:02 PM
The more I think about it, I think I'd like to have this troll stuff a trebble hook tied to barbed wire into his pee hole...sink it into his urethra, and I'll pull it until it turns the damn thing inside out......into a shenis, like Peyton Manning's

Funny thing is Son, I have been around for over 6 years on this forum. Some of you noobs need to get a clue, we all take shots in fun. Now go play out in the street, try catching a cold, or something else entertaining.

Sheesh.

CupidStunt
07-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin.

Now go find your penis.

Iowanian
07-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Son? I'd be your daddy in prison. I know you think you're running quality smack, but we both know I'd beat your paper machette cyber head until the candy comes out with my smack stick.

I'm a noob? hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Spray a can of Starter fluid up your rusty sheriff star and light it on fire.

Mecca
07-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin.

Now go find your penis.

Planning on having a top 5 pick because he's honestly the only one....

CupidStunt
07-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Planning on having a top 5 pick because he's honestly the only one....

According to Nostradumbarse, that's where we'll be.

Mecca
07-28-2006, 03:20 PM
I'd rather have Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett if we're that high......

CupidStunt
07-28-2006, 03:23 PM
Franchise left tackle or wide receiver?

Touch choice...

HolmeZz
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
I'll allow the Dungy smack. The kid took his own life like a pussy. He didn't lose it tragically.

LET'S GET IT ON.